Ensnared
April 19, 2024, 10:11:35 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Big changes are coming soon!  Keep an eye open for more information!

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

Unlikely Friends (Alex/Fred)

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
  Print  
Author Topic: Unlikely Friends (Alex/Fred)  (Read 2092 times)
FredKrug

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Apple User Level 5 Second year Anniversary
« Reply #45 on: June 25, 2012, 07:39:40 pm »

Evaline smiled, watching the girl fall asleep before nodding off herself. She barely noticed the golden glow as it seeped into her. She had soft dreams of merely cuddling with Aurelia the whole night, which wasn't far from what was happening in reality. Aurelia would likely find that her sudden rampant desires would deminish by the morning, but that didn't mean that they were gone for good. They were far more towards the surface, but at least she'd be a little more in control when her eyes came open.

When Evaline woke up, she smiled, a hand brushing through the angel's perfect hair for a few moments before whispering in her ear. "Good morning, cutie. Time to get up." she said, soothingly.
Report Spam   Logged

DrgnmastrAlex
The one who won't let this place die >.>
Administrator

Lay off the poor beavers, will ya?! SHEESH!!

View Profile
Third year Anniversary Search Second year Anniversary
« Reply #46 on: June 25, 2012, 07:50:48 pm »

"Mmnn..."

Aurelia took a moment to pull herself out of her groginess, but then got up.

"Okay...Nn...oh...they're still really big."

Her eyes were a little wide, now that her arousal was down to its minimum, and she gave a questioning look to Evaline, as if to say, "How do I fix this?"
Report Spam   Logged

Can it wait? I'm just finishing up on some callibrations.
FredKrug

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 25, 2012, 07:56:55 pm »

Evaline smirked at Aurelia's response, sitting up with her. She slid her arms around her angel lower, hugging her pillowy mounds in a tight hug. "Awe! You still want to get rid of them?! You're going to make me cry!" Evaline feinted disappointment, plopping her head down on the girl's shoulder as she gave her a little squeeze, though it was gentle enough as to not hint at anything sexual. She looked up at her with a gentle smile to show she was playing, or at least that was how she was playing it off. She would have been really happy to have Aurie remain like this.

"Well, I can undo it. Normally, it takes a little longer before they start to return to normal, but I can cast a little spell to hasten the process." Evaline leaned against her, holding the angel close. They were an odd pair, but that didn't bother Evaline any. "But is there such a rush? I promise, I'll have them back to normal before we leave." Evaline said, softly. She meant that. "But... if you really want me to undo it now, I can."
Report Spam   Logged

DrgnmastrAlex
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 25, 2012, 08:05:31 pm »

Aurelia giggled a bit at Evaline's pouting.

"Well, I don't want to disappoint, and I did have a fun time.  But, it just feels odd to me with my...breasts like this."

She tried lifting them from underneath, and found it was more difficult than she first thought it would be.

"Well.... I guess I can wait until we're ready to leave."
Report Spam   Logged

FredKrug

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 25, 2012, 08:30:51 pm »

Evaline smiled at Aurelia as she seemed to enjoy Evaline's sense of humor. Evaline crawled around in front of her. She looked down at the girl as she fidgetted with her prodigious boobs, smirking as she seemed to have trouble lifting them. However, being the succubus she was, she decided she was going to make a little game out of this. She leaned forward, pressing her arms against the side of her own boobs to poof her cleavage up, as well as draw the eye of a certain angel. "Awe! I'm so happy to hear you say that! You were wonderful for your first time!" Evaline said, leaning on her hands, not leaving her pose with her bosum.

"But... I know that it must be difficult dealing with them being so big. So! Perhaps we can make a deal!" Evaline said, quite excited. "How about... I let you come up with something to do with me so long as your boobs are that big, huh? I mean, if you wanted to be boring, I could puff them up like your's, but I'm sure you're more creative than that, sweetie." Evaline smiled. "Trust me, I can do just about any thing your cute little mind can come up with. All you have to do is say the word." Evaline leaned in, smiling seductively at Aurelia.
Report Spam   Logged

DrgnmastrAlex
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 29, 2012, 01:56:00 pm »

Aurelia gave a sheepish smile at Evaline's offer, and chuckled a bit.

"Ummm... honestly... I can't come up with anything.  My creativity really isn't that great..."

She looked to the side, a bit embarrassed, before continuing.

"So... I guess I'll have to take the first option, then."
Report Spam   Logged

FredKrug

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 30, 2012, 08:08:14 pm »

Evaline could only smirk at Aurelia feinted that she didn't have little things to sugguest. This stirred a chuckle from the succubus, causing her to crawl over and give the girl a hug around the waist. "Oh, come now! Surely last night showed you you had a little more in you than you thought. I understand that you might not have a lot of thoughts on the outside, but I'm sure there was one or two little things in the back of your mind that turn you on. Maybe its something as silly as a hair color, or personality. Maybe you have some little strange fetish that's just so adorable, like how you love your big boobs or being submissive." She pulled the girl back so her head was on her shoulder and looked down into her eyes. "Could you try, for me?" Evaline pouted playfully.
Report Spam   Logged

DrgnmastrAlex
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 30, 2012, 08:16:56 pm »

Aurelia blushed as Evaline crawled with a sexy swing to her hips and hugged her.  Her mind did race a bit at the thought of some part of her being... aroused by even a simple thing.

This thought made her blush even deeper, and she looked at the ground, thinking with a sheepish smile.

"Umm.... I suppose... uh... a nurse.  You could turn into a nurse who follows my orders..."

Report Spam   Logged

FredKrug

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 30, 2012, 08:27:42 pm »

Evaline smirked at Aurelia's sugguestion. That was cute, and of course, she had an outfit for it. She hugged the girl tight. "Awe! That's adorable! Why of course I'll follow your whims as a sexy nurse!" Evaline giggled, devilishly kissing her on the cheek before climbing off the bed. "Now sit tight for a moment while I go get the outfit!" Evaline giggled, jogging off into her closet, wiggling her hips and flicking her tail as she walked out of sight. She took a few moments to switch into a sexy little number for her angel.

When the succubus returned, she was wearing a very short, alluring, old fashion pink and white nurse outfit. The skirt puffed out, leaving it so that, with just a little leaning, it revealed her thong underneath. The neck line was quite low, the slightest hint that her aereola were showing from. She had a small nurse hat tilted off to the side in a playful pose. She sauntered over to Aurie with a smile on her face. "Well, my little master, I do believe you have to give me a kiss to activate the spell on this. If you want me to come out, just take the hat off."
Report Spam   Logged

DrgnmastrAlex
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 30, 2012, 08:32:30 pm »

Aurelia blushed again as Evaline accomodated her idea, and soon came back wearing a very sexy nurse uniform.  She felt a twinge of arousal begin to nag at her core, and listened to the succubus's explanation on what was to occur.

"A-a kiss?  Okay..."

She leaned in, kissing Evaline on the mouth, a bit of her desire being felt through it as she gave a light, pleasing kiss.
Report Spam   Logged

FredKrug

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 30, 2012, 08:42:21 pm »

Evaline leaned in, allowing herself to be kissed. Instantly, she felt a sudden beat in her heart of arousal, and she felt her mind flutter as the enchantment took place. She straightened up, looking down on the girl with an adoring set of eyes, smiling sweetly. "Oooo~! You're so adorable! What does my cute little master desire?" Evaline cooed, the change hardly seeming noticeable. Though Evaline hadn't explained, part of it did allow Aurelia to mess with her mind and personality a touch in this state, if she chose to ask for it. However, for the moment, she'd be an obedient nurse, acting as she would normally, until directed otherwise.
Report Spam   Logged

DrgnmastrAlex
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 02, 2012, 04:04:53 pm »

Aurelia didn't notice much of a change in Evaline's demeanor.  Then again, Evaline was something quite unusual to her.

"Umm... Okay... I suppose you could.... uh..."

She blushed heavily now, and stared at the floor again, before mumbling, "F-first...call me mistress.  Then... uh... every time I touch you...um... you get more aroused and...submissive..."

She clasped her hands together, silently praying for forgiveness for indulging in this.
Report Spam   Logged

FredKrug

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 02, 2012, 05:20:35 pm »

Evaline giggled softly, looking down at the girl with an increased level of adoration for the little angel. She nodded softly, folding her hands in front of her before bowing to Aurie. "Yes, Mistress. I am your willing servant." Evaline smiled, the low bow enough to show off her luscious breasts before rising, gazing at the little, busty angel. "What would my little Mistress patient like first?" she asked, noting how she seemed to be praying to someone. She wasn't quite sure what that was for, but she could only smile.
Report Spam   Logged

DrgnmastrAlex
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 02, 2012, 05:39:57 pm »

Aurelia blushed further red, as sparks of arousal started up in her.

"Ummm... comb my hair, then.  I want my long, flowing hair to...rival that of goddesses..."
Report Spam   Logged

FredKrug

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 02, 2012, 05:57:22 pm »

Evaline smiled, bowing once more. "Yes, Mistress. Just a moment." Evaline purred, walking over to her vanity mirror before she produced a lusciously ornate brush. She returned, sitting her mistress down in a chair, standing behind her before she began to run the brush through the girl's hair. She quickly began to feel the orders shift her, causing her to feel a touch more submissive, which only caused her arousal to spike more. She made sure the girl faced the mirror, allowing her to observe the action as it was done, as well as watch her new succubus toy become more like she desired.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
  Print  

Jump to: