Ensnared
April 18, 2024, 08:02:34 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: We have a new chat room online!  Please see the "News" section for it's location.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

Unlikely Friends (Alex/Fred)

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Print  
Author Topic: Unlikely Friends (Alex/Fred)  (Read 2090 times)
DrgnmastrAlex
The one who won't let this place die >.>
Administrator

Lay off the poor beavers, will ya?! SHEESH!!

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Third year Anniversary Search Second year Anniversary
« Reply #60 on: July 02, 2012, 05:59:53 pm »

Aurelia sat down, facing a mirror to observe Evaline brushing her hair, appearing to take to her orders quickly.  She felt her arousal ebb a bit, but still... how the succubus seemed to enjoy being so submissive...

She felt a light pulse of pleasure in her core, making her move her hips a bit to shift her position.
Report Spam   Logged

Can it wait? I'm just finishing up on some callibrations.
FredKrug

View Profile
Apple User Level 5 Second year Anniversary
« Reply #61 on: July 03, 2012, 05:33:29 pm »

Evaline smiled as she finished, leaning over the angel's shoulder and looking at her work in the mirror. "What does Mistress think of my work?" Evaline asked, giggling as she finished. "I hope that it is to her liking. I think it looks amazingly cute on her." Evaline teased, hugging her gently from behind as she enjoyed the beauty of Aurie. She continuously felt a slight shift in her mind, making her feel like she wanted to obey the girl even more.
Report Spam   Logged

DrgnmastrAlex
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 03, 2012, 05:40:04 pm »

Another pulse of arousal came over Aurelia as Evaline hugged her from behind, praising her.

"Ooh~"

She breathed in her scent, moaning lightly before snapping back to reality.

"Oh...uh...it looks wonderful.  Thank you.", she smiled.

Another idea popped into her mind at that point.

"Uh...perhaps... some make-up would look nice."
Report Spam   Logged

FredKrug

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 03, 2012, 05:48:39 pm »

Evaline smiled as she looked the busty angel over, tightening her hug in a tender manner. She could just hold the cute girl all day and never get tired of it. She was just so adorable and cuddly right now that it would be a shame to let go for even a second. "Don't mention it, Mistress. I would never turn down an opportunity to help you." she beamed. However, she had to do as she was told, and when the girl said she wanted some makeup, well, Evaline couldn't turn her down if she wanted to. "I'll get right on it, mistress."

Evaline straightened up, scurrying around to the draws before pulling out various tools of prettying people up. She neglected to notice that this wasn't her normal makeup kit, perhaps because she was too eager and slightly too aroused to think about it. She quickly pulled out a little eye liner, and gently applied it. It took only a moment to put it on. As with much in the succubus's shop, however, it had some rather unnatural effects. As it went on, it would cause the girl to see the first person she saw as the most beautiful being they've ever witnessed. It would only continue to make that person more and more appealing, along with slowly interject increasingly sexual and lusty thoughts, not only about their looks, but what to do with them if they had the chance.

Evaline paused only a moment before reaching for a tube of lipstick, which she prepared to apply.
Report Spam   Logged

DrgnmastrAlex
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 03, 2012, 05:54:43 pm »

Aurelia patiently sat, letting Evaline apply the eye liner carefully.  As it went on, she felt...odd.  She gazed at Evaline, finding her increasingly beautiful as an angel in white.  Her heart started doing cartwheels in her chest, and she felt her arousal skyrocket.

"So beautiful... I...want to take those breasts and play with them...suck on those cherry nipples...ravish her..."

A light shudder crept up Aurelia's spine, as she struggled to find out just where these thoughts came from.
Report Spam   Logged

FredKrug

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 03, 2012, 06:24:48 pm »

Evaline continued to work the makeup, applying the lipstick just after the girl let out a few quiet words. The lipstick was a cute color, complementing her skin tone and all perfectly. As it slid over her lips, they would plump up a bit, causing her to feel a little throb as they did so. Oddly enough, when she spoke, she'd sound even cuter and sexier than before, and she would have an increasing tendency towards talking not only in an alluring manner, but would also begin to slip more and more sexual references, slowly building until she would begin to talk about her innermost sexual fantasies freely.

"What's wrong, Mistress? You seem to have something on your mind." Evaline said, gently, putting the tube away before pulling out a blush kit.
Report Spam   Logged

DrgnmastrAlex
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 03, 2012, 06:27:57 pm »

When the lipstick was applied, a light throb pulsed in her lips, making her hum in pleasure a bit.  She looked at them, and they seemed to be even fuller and sexier than before.

"I...feel really good...", she said, and there was a bit of an allure to her voice.  A hint of huskiness that made her sound sexier than before.

"Soooo...gooood...~"
Report Spam   Logged

FredKrug

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 03, 2012, 06:46:22 pm »

Evaline looked at the girl, who's voice quickly seemed to have changed to be a bit more sexy, which caused Evaline to giggle. The succubus still was not quite thinking about what was going on, but it was quite clear that whatever was going on, Aurie was becoming sexier by the moment, and she was enjoying it. This caused a twinge of arousal to hit the succubus, knowing that she was bringing happiness to her mistress. "Well, that's good, mistress. It wouldn't be right if you didn't. You are the cutest girl I know."

Evaline applied the blush, which finished off the girl's appearance. It seemed to make her, as the name described, blush, but it quickly caused a number of other effects. Her blood began to rush, causing her to quickly become turned on. It would be impossible for her to calm down for a short bit, and even when she did, until the makeup was off, it wouldn't take much to turn her back on. The blood seemed to cause her clit to throb pleasantly, and, when mixed with all the other effects, would make her desire to do things that would normally be far outside her comfort zone, and ask things of Evaline that were not normal of the girl at all.

"Did I do a good job, mistress?" Evaline asked, backing away just a touch to show the girl how she looked in the mirror.
Report Spam   Logged

DrgnmastrAlex
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 03, 2012, 06:50:38 pm »

More fantasies of making love to Evaline played through Aurelia's mind, and were increasingly becoming something she wanted to do.

As the blush was applied, she felt her clitorus throb and her arousal surge to unbelievable heights.  At this she writhed a bit in her seat, shuddering and moaning in desire.

Hearing Evaline ask her question, Aurelia pulled the succubus into a passionate kiss, while another hand reached over and played with her nipple through her low cut top.

"God, I want to ravish this girl... so slutty, so cute... oohhh~"
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Print  

Jump to: