Ensnared
April 19, 2024, 09:25:08 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Big changes are coming soon!  Keep an eye open for more information!

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

Separation of the Soul

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 18
  Print  
Author Topic: Separation of the Soul  (Read 2731 times)
Rin

Procrastinating Writer/Mad Scientist

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Level 5 Spammer 25 Posts in one day One year Anniversary
« on: July 05, 2012, 03:37:20 pm »

Satsuro shook his head as he mumbled knowing that coming here was a dumb idea. No one was in here in the small courtyard of the lavish castle. And though his boss had sent him out here because of the case he had no desire to be here. Looking at his pocket watch he mumbled to himself wondering where Ritsu was doing, if he was causing problems. And even though he didn't show it, he cared about his companion. Especially since the last cases. He knew his partner was reckless but he didn't need to die to prove a point. In fact he wasn't speaking to the other detective at the moment still annoyed and still mad at him.

"Why am I thinking about that idiot?" he asked himself as he looked around. "Why am I here? This stupid job...that's why. Because I have to make sure that idiot keeps his job and not die." he muttered. "I love how the boss doesn't tell me anything on the case and just sends me out here to this dump."
Report Spam   Logged

"The Hardest Thing We Have to Do, Is Face The Darkest Thing... Ourselves, Our Fears and The Heart..."

Finished Book 2. Now time for some good RP, Science and Muffins. Open for RP. Mad Scientist Plotting the World's End <3

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Ryokyon!

View Profile
Linux User Level 5 One year Anniversary
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2012, 04:54:42 pm »

Trisha enjoyed taking her subjects to places that are supposedly "haunted" as to frighten anyone, before taking her prize. Tonight she had two new "recruits" who would be helping catch another unsuspecting soul. She had ordered them to stay in the shadows while she walked around, seeing if there was anyone who was searching. She had almost given when she heard a voice from outside, it was a man. She looked and wouldn't she know, there he was. He seemed liked someone who worked with the authorities, "Well... Looks like I get a new pet after all." She grinned, and vanished before re-appearing in front of her slaves.

"Well, my sweet little slaves, it looks like you get to have some fun tonight. There is a man in the courtyard. I want you to lead him to that room." She pointed down to a little room. "Get him in there, and I'll lock you all in, then I'll come in and help you win." She said with a smile as they both nodded in agreement, before they jumped down into the courtyard.
Report Spam   Logged

You can call me a Corruptoslut
Rin

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2012, 05:03:29 pm »

Satsuro being the impatient one of course grew tired of waiting. He started to think this was just to get him out of the boss's hair or just to separate the two detectives to keep them from ripping each other apart. Whatever the case, Satsuro didn't care. He had been sent off to this haunted castle. Again he had also wished he had some info on the case. Shoving his hands into his pockets, he mumbled to himself. He didn't need to be separated from Ritsu, he needed the boy to stop being so trustworthy and stupid.

"They have five more minutes before I book." he said.
Report Spam   Logged

"The Hardest Thing We Have to Do, Is Face The Darkest Thing... Ourselves, Our Fears and The Heart..."

Finished Book 2. Now time for some good RP, Science and Muffins. Open for RP. Mad Scientist Plotting the World's End <3
Ryokyon!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2012, 08:37:45 am »

The two recruits landed in front of the man. This man would notice some things about the two new people who appeared in front of him. First of all, he would see their heads, they had white hair, their face showed no emotion, and their eyes seemed to be glazed over and red. Then he would notice that they were both wearing dark clothing. Finally he would notice they both had the same sword, which he by now should have realized they would be using against him.

One of the two slaves, who was a male who was about 20 years old, walked forward and began to slice, trying to get the man to run. Meanwhile, on the roof, Trisha was watching the scene unfold, but she decided to make the plan a bit more basic. My pets... Listen to me, just weaken the man in the courtyard, if he runs, follow him until he is in a dead-end. The two slaves nodded, the man wouldn't know why, but then they both prepared to strike him with their swords.

Spirit Sword x2: This sword works the same as Trisha's Spirit Scythe, showing no physical damage but the pain will be there.
Deals 10 HP with 85% hit chance for each hit
Report Spam   Logged

Rin

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2012, 09:50:27 am »

{89,62 90HP}

As Satsuro dodged the first attack the second caught him off guard. He didn't care what these two beings looked like or were. He only cared that this wasn't a trap against him set by the boss. He shook his head as he looked at the two lifeless beings wondering now why they were attacking him. Growling he tried to think of something. Maybe a distraction. As he placed his hands together he charged the electricity in his body and allowed it to make the lights around explode before running up to one and kicking her in the face.

----------------

Diamond Soul 80% to hit, 1o damage, Series of kicks flown at the opponent
Report Spam   Logged

Ryokyon!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2012, 10:16:25 am »

(89)

Although they looked like they were just mindlessly attacking, they still had some sense, as the female just blocked his foot with her sword. Trisha was impressed at how this man had been able to take the energy from around him to such a devastating effect to the lighting, she wondered if she should go and personally deal with the man herself, but she would let her slaves have a bit more fun before it was her time to strike. The two slaves looked at him once again and prepared to do another assault with their swords.

Spirit Sword x2: This sword works the same as Trisha's Spirit Scythe, showing no physical damage but the pain will be there.
Deals 10 HP with 85% hit chance for each hit
Report Spam   Logged

Rin

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2012, 10:27:58 am »

{43,7 70HP]

Satsuro yelled as the attacks hit him once more. Mumbling he stumbled back. Well at least these females could land a hit without looking stupid. He wiped the sweat from his head as he noticed something was off, if these women were here someone had to be controlling them. He decided to do something sneaky, instead of attacking the girls. Satsuro placed his hands to the ground and charged the electricity in his body to travel into the ground and run throughout the small area hitting anything in the range. It wasn't an attack, it was something he had learned personally to protect his younger partner.

"Alright bitches where's your whore master?" he asked bluntly. "The coward behind the scenes where's she/he hiding? Can't face me itself eh? Typical."

{no attack}
Report Spam   Logged

Ryokyon!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2012, 10:52:50 am »

That "attack" was the signal for Trisha to finally reveal herself to this man. She appeared in front him, in her normal clothing, identical to the slaves that the man had been facing. She got a better look at the man who would soon be all hers. "Ooh... I like the look of you." Trisha said, looking at the man. "Well, introductions. I'm Trisha Valencia, but I'd rather you call me Trisha, or soon, Mistress." She bowed to the man, acting like a proper lady. "May I ask what your name is?"
Report Spam   Logged

Rin

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2012, 10:59:46 am »

Satsuro looked at the woman that now stood before him as he straightened himself. Shaking his head he wondered more and more about why the boss sent him here. He tilted his head as he scoffed at her. This was the woman who sent attack at him? How dull. Crossing his arms against his chest he shook his head. All that mattered was finding Ritsu. And he knew that being here would lead him to finding him.

"I am Satsuro Olvai. I am here because my idiot of a boss sent me here. I don't care who you are. I am only interesting in finding my partner, Ritsu. He's also a bit of an idiot." he grumbled. "Now if you can kindly get out of my way, I can continue looking for him unless you plan to use a bit of more of your whoreness on me."
Report Spam   Logged

Ryokyon!

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2012, 11:22:06 am »

It was mildly irritating Trisha how Satsuro kept referring to her as using "whoreness" but she still kept her calm face. "Ah, I'm afraid Satsuro, the only clue you could have got would have been from the two guards who look after this castle at night..." She then looked at her two slaves, "I don't think they want to tell you, especially since they were recruited in my army."

Before Satsuro had the chance to leave, Trisha had caused to portcullis that led to the castle to fall down, trapping them in the courtyard. "I wouldn't mind owning this castle, but I prefer my dimension. I can show you it once you give me what I desire." Trisha looked at Satsuro's chest, sensing a soul in there. "So, we can do this the easy way, or the hard way. Let me take your soul, or I'll have to force it from you." Trisha placed her hand in the air, creating a scythe in her hands.
Report Spam   Logged

Rin

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2012, 11:26:24 am »

"Oh good just what I wanted to do, fight a whore. That's right up there with watching Ritsu." he grumbled. "How about this you tell me where you and your sluts are keeping him and I won't have to break every bone in your body. I really don't care what you desire nor want."

Satsuro sighed, he figured this would happen. Ritsu would go running off somewhere and he'd have to go after him. And now this woman locked him in here with her. And now he would have to fight. He wondered if he could combine his electricity with his fighting moves and fry the bitch? He didn't know.

"You have five seconds to tell me..."
Report Spam   Logged

Ryokyon!

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2012, 11:47:42 am »

Trisha laughed at Satsuro's threat, knowing that he couldn't break her bones in reality, saying she was a ghost, although she could still get hurt by physical attacks. "Oh, Satsuro, why must you call me a whore, and my pets, sluts. It's really quite rude, I prefer to call them my pets, and I'm their Mistress." She looked back at Satsuro, "But if you really want it to be that way then fine, Satsuro, prepare to be another member of my slutty army."
She raised her scythe and prepared to strike Satsuro.

Spirit Scythe: Trisha creates this scythe which slices through the opponent, but still has the same feel as being cut by a blade.
Deals 5 HP with a 90% hit chance.
Report Spam   Logged

Rin

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2012, 12:03:12 pm »

[40, 65HP]

Satsuro grumbled as he felt the attack hit. Annoyed really that this girl would continue to not do as he asked. He grumbled as he knew he'd have to fight this creature. Satsuro wondered why this was happening. Was it because he once more mouthed off to the chief? Was it because he let Ritsu wander off? What ever the reason he knew that he would have to focus.

"Because that is what you are. Whores. Now if you weren't dressed like that and doing every man in town, I'd say something else. Now, where is Ritsu?!"

Electrical Charge: 80% to hit, 10 damage, Satsuro charges his form to push little bolts of lightning through his opponents as he grasps on to them to shock.
Report Spam   Logged

Ryokyon!

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2012, 04:46:20 pm »

(73)

Trisha didn't expect the electricity to pass through her, but it did, flowing through her body, "My, my, that was a shock... Time for my little shocker." She said, happy he was in the right place for her to put her hand inside, and gently crushed his soul inside.

Soul Crusher: Trisha places her hand inside the opponent and begins to slowly crush their soul. This attack will deal more damage after each attempt.
5 HP 90%
Report Spam   Logged

Rin

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2012, 04:50:07 pm »

{92}

Dodging this attack he shook his head.

"You think I'd just let you turn me into a slut like you? I don't think so. Besides I rather stick to Ritsu then any of you harlots. At least I know where he's been."

Electrical Charge: 80% to hit, 10 damage, Satsuro charges his form to push little bolts of lightning through his opponents as he grasps on to them to shock.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 18
  Print  

Jump to: