Ensnared
April 18, 2024, 07:47:58 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Big changes are coming soon!  Keep an eye open for more information!

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

The Black Friars Club: Kimmi's Training

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Black Friars Club: Kimmi's Training  (Read 3819 times)
FredKrug

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Apple User Level 5 Second year Anniversary
« Reply #105 on: November 25, 2013, 10:36:32 pm »

Kimmi didn't take all that long to get cleaned up. She couldn't quite get the fogginess of the previous night out of her head, though, and stumbled out still looking rather exhausted. She hid her frame behind the door, poking out a bit to look for Lapin. "Umm... did you... have something for me to wear today...? I think my clothes from last night are... a bit of a mess...." she asked, meekly.
Report Spam   Logged

Lapin Chéri

Dreamweaver.

View Profile
Level 6 Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary
« Reply #106 on: November 25, 2013, 10:46:33 pm »

"Indeed Kimmi. I had these specially made for you." 

She presents Kimmi with a slinky black dress with red trim.  Low cut top with elegant bare shoulders, and short skirt with black stockings. It's more fashionable, and more risque than what she is used to. However, the moment she touches it, she finds she loves the feel of it on her skin.  Indeed Lapin did make it herself, spun from dream shadow and gossamer, the garment is enchanted to please the wearer.

"Please put it on, then step out and let me examine you."
Report Spam   Logged

Dream a little dream of me!
FredKrug

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: November 25, 2013, 10:55:32 pm »

Kimmi took a short look at the dress, not entirely certain of the cut. Though she would never consider them under normal conditions, mostly because finding such things in her size was next to impossible, there was something about how Lapin offered them to her that made her reach out and take them. She almost gasped as she felt her hand touch silky cloth. She took a moment to examine it further, really wondering how well it fit, if at all. It certainly was going to hug her a bit closely... but it felt so nice against her hand. "I'll... be right back...."

Kimmi slowly began to slip into the outfit. She gasped softly as she felt it slide up around her chest, seeming to be made just so to confine it, the soft fabric sending a shiver down her spine. She finished by putting on the stockings, giving herself a look in the mirror. It most certainly made her look... lady-like, for a change, though she felt a bit more exposed than she was really comfortable with. However, it was far more comfortable physically than she might have expected. With a quiet sigh, she stepped out to give Lapin a look.

After a few hesitant steps, she straightened the skirt a little, standing a bit rigidly as she waited for Lapin's opinion. "Well... what do you think...?"
Report Spam   Logged

Lapin Chéri

Dreamweaver.

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: November 25, 2013, 11:43:26 pm »

Lapin smiled, circling Kimmi slowly as Kimmi stood at attention.

She then began a game, one she could play well.  Her gaze would linger in Kimmi's eyes, just long enough to make her breath catch.  She would stop, gently trace some of the fabric with her finger.  She added a choker around Kimmi's throat, she touched her shoulder just so, pulling off a bit of lint.  She traced the outline of a stocking, or straightened a seam.

She teased Kimmi's skin, dressed her like a doll, while Kimmi was held by her presence.  She did all this without actually touching her... inappropriately, even though part of Kimmi almost certainly wished she would... would take her ravish her. 

"There.  That's better I think.  You look marvelous Kimmi.  I do good work, this is providing you the support you need to be in my service."

Kimmi would be blushing furiously, and dizzy from forgetting to breathe.
Report Spam   Logged

FredKrug

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: November 26, 2013, 08:26:06 am »

Kimmi stood... almost perfectly still while Lapin began to examine her. She could hardly keep from trembling at every touch, and the slight bit of eye contact froze her breath. She found her eyes following Lapin the best they could, though she struggled not to turn her head as the bunnygirl circled behind her, slipping the choker around her neck... which didn't help with her difficulty remembering to breathe. She was so wrapped up in the sensations of the dress against her skin and the little press and brush of Lapin's hand that she felt on edge, enthralled by the anticipation of any touch.

As Lapin finished her inspection, Kimmi let out a heavy breath, her face deeply red. She slumped only a little, finally remembering how to take in air. "Th-thank you.... I... haven't found anything like this that fit me... before...." she gasped a little bit. "It... seems like it might... slip a little... though...." She said, nervously. It was always one of her big concerns with clothes like this, especially considering there was not much to hold the ensemble together. "So... well... what do you... need me to do... exactly...." Kimmi murmured, struggling a little to stay on her feet.
Report Spam   Logged

Lapin Chéri

Dreamweaver.

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: November 26, 2013, 05:37:09 pm »

Lapin chuckled.

"This dress will not slip, Kimmi."  Lapin said, then drew close and whispered hotly in Kimmi's ear. "Unless you wish it to."

After a brief pause to let Kimmi soak that in, Lapin touched her shoulders and turned Kimmi towards the writing desk that had been set up in the dressing room, complete with oil lamp, ink bottle and pen, and a new glossy leather bound appointment book. Next to it was a small stack of letters.

"I'm going to spend the morning checking on some... business interests, and doing a little crafting... for my show."  She stated.  "I want you to go through the letters, some are gushing fans, others are invitations to attend parties and such, a few might be business opportunities.  Read them, write down any notes you find relevant, and be prepared to give me a summary.  My first week of regular performances I penned in as an example, in the future you will write them in.  When I return, we'll figure out which social gatherings to attend.  If you finish early, check the newspaper and see if there is anything of interest, reviews and the like."

She smiled, "Then we'll have a lesson, I'll do my nightly show, and go meet my public.  Some of those events I trust you will attend with me. Then you can sleep, either here, or at any place you prefer that your wages can purchase for you."

She turned on Kimmi suddenly and stared deep into her eyes.  "Sleep for me Kimmi."  Kimmi would respond immediately, her head dropping to her chest ready to receive instructions.  "You will always wear this choker, even to bathe or to bed, as proof that I own you.  You will forget I hypnotized you just now, and will not suspect nor miss the time. You must obey.  Now wake."

She smiled.  "Do you have any questions?"

Report Spam   Logged

FredKrug

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: February 08, 2014, 11:04:45 pm »

Kimmi listened to Lapin's brief explanation of the dress, her cheeks turning a touch red as the woman briefly explained the oddities of the dress. She was... rather sure she wouldn't be needing that feature. "oh...." She murmured, taking a moment to attempt to push that thought from her mind, even though it didn't seem to have any desire to leave. She felt a soft touch that snapped her from her stray fantasies and turned her attention to the desk. Though the explanation wasn't terribly complicated, she hadn't done clerical work in awhile. It sounded relatively simple overall, and she didn't think it would be a problem. "That doesn't sound so bad...." She murmured, processing what was asked of her.

Though Kimmi didn't notice nor remember the quick nap she took, she listened without hesitation. When she awoke, she hardly even noticed the little tightness around her neck. "I think I have it. It shouldn't take me all day. I'll be... diligent...." She said, smiling gently at Lapin. "I promise I'll have it all done by the time you get back."
Report Spam   Logged

Lapin Chéri

Dreamweaver.

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: February 19, 2014, 07:47:26 pm »

Lapin kissed her new assistant on the head. 

"And I'll be back in the evening.  If you need me, send a message to my office at the Sanctum."

Lapin shouldered her warm evening coat, and headed out the door.  Kimmi was left with a warm feeling though, as if her Mis... her employer... were not actually gone, but secretly with her somehow as she worked.  It was a nice feeling...
Report Spam   Logged

FredKrug

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: February 19, 2014, 10:49:59 pm »

Kimmi felt her whole body stiffen as Lapin planted a gentle kiss on her head. She hardly heard any other words come from the woman until she was out of the room. She stood there, wide eyed and red cheeked, for a long moment after her... employer... left. She shook her head, looking longingly at the door for a few moments, secretly wishing that her boss hadn't left her alone for the day. However, she attempted to push the thoughts from her head as she stepped over to the desk, getting right to work.

However, the little warm spot on her head didn't seem to fade as she worked. She didn't struggle all that much with the work. It was, after all, basic work for her, but that didn't stop her from trying her best.
Report Spam   Logged

Lapin Chéri

Dreamweaver.

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: February 19, 2014, 11:03:47 pm »

Kimmi, however, found the simple tasks surprisingly fulfilling.  Little pulses of pleasure seemed to go through her whenever she finished some task in a way that was likely to please her... employer...  her sexy, beautiful, endlessly fascinating employer.  She also found her thoughts rewarded whenever she thought positive things about Lapin or her new situation, that she was lucky, or that she should continue to be loyal.  Her thoughts therefore were subtly encouraged in these directions.

Kimmi found herself feeling giddy, almost happy, as she completed each task.  Unknown to her, a dreamspun semi-intelligent construct kept nudging her in the desired directions.  When she was done, she felt herself drifting into daydreams.  She thought of herself and Lapin in sexual situations.  She imagined being hypnotized and going deep, being made to do all sorts of sexy things. 

And before too long, it was near time for Lapin to return.
Report Spam   Logged

FredKrug

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: February 19, 2014, 11:17:17 pm »

Kimmi found herself quickly growing... excited by her work. Though she wasn't particularly used to such things, she found it surprisingly rewarding. There wasn't much she could compare it to. She was always a bright person, willing to work hard on certain tasks, but this... this was... something else. Perhaps it had something to do with her beautiful... boss... but she was never so happy to complete a task before in her life. She was almost disappointed when it was all over, though her mind had quickly gotten caught up in something that had her a bit more worried.

Kimmi's daydreams were starting to bother her. She was... not unused to having a passing fantasy here and there, but these were... far more errotic than she was comfortable with. She was even a bit worried when she began to imagining Lapin hypnotizing her... especially since that seemed to be the most exciting aspect of her daydreams. She almost didn't notice how close to Lapin's return it was before she prepared the list of things for her.
Report Spam   Logged

Lapin Chéri

Dreamweaver.

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: February 20, 2014, 12:06:21 am »

Kimmi's heart would beat fast, as the handle turned on the door.

Lapin reentered, smiling sweetly at Kimmi, and moved to embrace her.
Report Spam   Logged

FredKrug

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: February 20, 2014, 08:23:54 am »

Kimmi's heart was throbbing in her chest as she saw Lapin return. She blushed a bit, struggling not to jump into her boss's arms. It wasn't professional.... Though Lapin had hardly been a professional through all this, she was going to do her best not to... break down..... However, as Lapin approached, her arms spread just a little from her body, and she seemed almost ready to hug her employer.
Report Spam   Logged

Lapin Chéri

Dreamweaver.

View Profile
« Reply #118 on: February 20, 2014, 06:13:51 pm »

Lapin, however, gave her a European embrace, complete with a kiss on both cheeks.

"Allo, Kimmi!  Have you finished for the day?"  She turned, obviously expecting Kimmi to help her with her coat.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]
  Print  

Jump to: