Ensnared
April 19, 2024, 01:42:44 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: We have a new chat room online!  Please see the "News" section for it's location.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

Should've just asked for directions.. (Voice/Lapin)

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Should've just asked for directions.. (Voice/Lapin)  (Read 912 times)
Voicelesss

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
One year Anniversary Level 5 Apple User
« on: September 30, 2012, 07:47:18 pm »

"Damnit.... I think I might be lost.."
Axel walked forward, looking around as he tried to make sense of his surroundings. The forest around him was rapidly growing dark as night approached, and he found it increasingly difficult to see very far ahead of him.
"*sigh* This was supposed to be a short trip.. I should be relaxing in a hotel room right now! How did this even happen? Did I take a wrong turn..?"
As he started to blindly wander in the direction he thought was best, he came to a familiar looking tree.
".....Don't tell me... I'm going in circles?!"
After letting out a frustrated yell, he walked off in a different direction this time, as he tried, and failed to remain calm. His footsteps seemed to echo around him, and he could've sworn he heard other sounds, ones not coming from him. The forest grew even darker, limiting his vision to what was immediately in front of him. Axel eventually stopped, and sat against a tree, with his head down.
"What am I even supposed to do? I can't see a thing, and I didn't bring any camping equipment with me... If only I had a map, or someone to at least give me some directions.."
Report Spam   Logged

Ain't nobody got time for dat!

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Lapin Chéri

Dreamweaver.

View Profile
Level 6 Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2012, 07:57:07 pm »

Following another trail, Axel found himself before a crumbling old tower emerging from the ancient trees like a crooked finger.  Looking up, Axel could see light flickering in the window.  Somebody must be home...
Report Spam   Logged

Dream a little dream of me!
Voicelesss

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2012, 08:08:09 pm »

"Who would think that someone would live in a forest like this...? Hopefully they're nice.."
Axel walked forward until he found himself in front of the door to the old tower, knocking on it. He waited, and heard no answer. It was then that he decided to turn the knob, opening the door. He stepped inside, looking up at the top of the staircase that he was met with
"Umm.... Hello....? Sorry to just walk in... but, I was wondering if you could help me... Is anyone here?"
Again, he received no answer, and ascended the stairs, coming to a door that was mostly closed, letting a light leak out. He reached out, to gently knock on the door...
Report Spam   Logged

Lapin Chéri

Dreamweaver.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2012, 08:29:54 pm »

Up the old stone stairs from the drawing room, their emerged from the room the sound of clicking machinery and arcing electricity.  I was unlikely whoever was inside could have heard him knocking at the front door.

Knocking on this door resulted in the sounds of dancing charges suddenly stopping, muffled footsteps approached the door.

An small cobalt blue eye peered out at him.  "Who is that?"  an elfin voice asked.  "Who goes there?"
Report Spam   Logged

Voicelesss

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2012, 08:34:36 pm »

"Oh... I'm sorry to bother you... I was traveling through the forest, and I think I'm lost... Could you possibly tell me how to get to town?"
Axel looked at the blue eye peeking out, appraising him, as thoughts ran through his mind, wondering what on earth was going on in there...
Report Spam   Logged

Lapin Chéri

Dreamweaver.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2012, 05:58:25 pm »

"Oh Gosh!"  A voice giggled.  "I must have left the dimensional vortices open if you got in.  I'll have to get that fixed." 

This is too good to be true! Morwen thought.  A handsome male walks into my world for me to play with, what are the odds way out here?!  There was a creak as the door opened, and a strange mechanical ticking before the hunched figure in the doorway stood erect and opened it. 

What faced Axel was a pixieish elf girl with broad ears, tan skin, and copious freckles.  Her eyes were a metallic blue and very deep, but she was otherwise unimposing, standing only about five feet tall and dressed in strange work leathers covered in various tools.

"Please come in, and make yourself at home!"

Behind her the room was filled with bottles, shelves, and large mechanical things of an indeterminate nature.
Report Spam   Logged

Voicelesss

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2012, 06:12:48 pm »

"Dimensional... huh? Never mind, probably something I don't understand.."

Axel politely bowed his head, before walking into the room behind the small girl, closing the door behind him. He looked around at the mysterious looking machines that filled the room, finding it odd that such a small girl was operating such large objects. He continued into the room, finding a chair and sitting in it.

"Sorry, I haven't even introduced myself yet.. My name is Axel. And you are?"
Report Spam   Logged

Lapin Chéri

Dreamweaver.

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2012, 06:52:23 pm »

"Oh gosh, my real name is hard to pronounce, but I think in the real world I'm called Morwen!"

He came in and sat down without even asking!  Oh I like this man.  I'm going to make a pet of him! she thought, as Axel took a seat and looked around.

"Good to meet you Axel!" said Morwen with a curtsey.  "This is my laboratory where I hope one day very much to invent things that will change the world!" 

"What can I do for you, in the meantime?"  she said, licking her lips hungrily, and leaning just a little too close.  Alex swore he heard a ticking sound coming from her chest.
Report Spam   Logged

Voicelesss

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2012, 07:58:43 pm »

In the real world..? Where is she even from?

Axel noticed a slight...... thirsty look in her eyes as she leaned towards him, blatantly invading his personal space.

Well, she's certainly friendly..

"Oh.. I was supposed to be finding my way to town, but I got lost, and now it's pitch black out there in the forest.. If it's not too much trouble, could I stay here until morning?"
Report Spam   Logged

Lapin Chéri

Dreamweaver.

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2012, 09:03:56 pm »

Morwen clapped her hands together.

"Yay!  I love company!  You simply must stay!"

Stay forever... she thought.

"Would you like something to eat?"

She balanced on the balls of her feet, her eyes looking about in mock innocence.
Report Spam   Logged

Voicelesss

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2012, 09:24:15 pm »

As she asked him this question, Axel's stomach loudly growled, as if answering for him.

"Yes, that would be great! I'm actually pretty hungry.."

He looked down at Morwen as she stood on the balls of her feet.

You know, she's actually kind of.....cute? Is that the word I'm looking for?

"Oh, I'm not causing any trouble for you, am I coming here in the middle of the night asking to stay.."

Report Spam   Logged

Lapin Chéri

Dreamweaver.

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2013, 09:11:45 pm »

"NO!  No... no trouble at all!"

Wine and dine, then seduce.  He'll make a good pet!  What kind should I make him?

"Please make yourself comfortable, and I'll get us something to eat, okay?" She winked and tiptoed away, fingers forming a conspiratorial temple, leaving Axel to marvel at the room.
Report Spam   Logged

Voicelesss

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2013, 06:19:20 pm »

Axel watched as Morwen exited the room, before turning around to look around the room. He walked about, admiring the numerous complicated looking machines. He turned to the left, before setting his eyes on one particularly interesting looking device. It flashed many colored lights at him, and Axel's curiosity got the better of him as he reached out to touch it. Of course, he swiftly, and accidentally, knocked it over. Axel winced as it hit the ground with a thud and ceased its blinking.

...Oops. I hope she won't be mad at me.. Should I tell her..?
Report Spam   Logged

Lapin Chéri

Dreamweaver.

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2014, 11:03:14 pm »

Morwen bustled back with a small tea set with hot tea and some crackers.

"Oh dear."  She said, looking at the upset machinery on the floor.
Report Spam   Logged

Voicelesss

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 08, 2014, 11:52:52 pm »

Axel looked at the mess on the floor, then at Morwen.

"Uhhh... Sorry. It was an accident, promise. I'll pay for it, if you want." He twiddled his thumbs nervously, praying the woman wouldn't be too upset with him.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: