Ensnared
March 28, 2024, 09:58:48 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Big changes are coming soon!  Keep an eye open for more information!

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

Calming the Desires (Krug/Pat)

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Calming the Desires (Krug/Pat)  (Read 1700 times)
FredKrug

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Apple User Level 5 Second year Anniversary
« Reply #30 on: July 10, 2013, 01:51:37 pm »

Evaline gave the girl a wider smile, quite happy with the little bit of progress in Claire's mood. "Don't worry about it, sweetie. You wouldn't be the first to make that kind of assumption. I'm not that kind of person. And don't worry about the magic. You'll have a few hours to relax between those little episodes, and if you feel it coming on, I can find a place to let it pass quietly." Evaline stated. "That, and I'm quite sure I'm past the point of worrying about how I look in public. I don't get nice looks most of the time."

After Claire commented on the piercing, she chuckled a little bit. "Dear, it isn't for your ear. It's got to be... rather close to what's giving you a hard time. Trust me when I say no one is going to be seeing it." She tried to be as direct as possible without actually mentioning where it would have to go. Though Claire had a few options, none of them were places that most people got piercings.
Report Spam   Logged

Pat

Shark

View Profile
Level 4 One year Anniversary Level 3
« Reply #31 on: July 10, 2013, 02:10:59 pm »

Claire thought about Evaline's suggestion regarding her episodes. "I suppose... I'll have to go out in public sooner or later." She looked over Eva with a bit of a sad look. "Why, that's awful. I think I can already tell you're a kind person. If you were going to... Ahem, do anything, you would have already." A blush returned to her face throughout her last observation and she broke eye contact with Eva, but she kept speaking sincerely. "It can't always be helped, but it's a shame that people think that way when they see you." She sighed. "Then it pains me to not be able to do something about it."

"What do you mean then? Where?" Claire asked as she stared at the ring curiously, indeed still oblivious to its meaning.

(7/10)
Report Spam   Logged
FredKrug

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 10, 2013, 02:24:33 pm »

Evaline smiled softly. "Don't worry about it. The way the spell works, you'll have plenty of time to go to a restroom. It's... somewhat similar, I suppose, though some people might think it a bit odd, I'm sure most won't really bother you." Evaline smiled a little bit, looking her up and down. She took a few moments to think. "I... do have some tendancies, but I don't have a habit of forcing people to take the same kind of pleasure I do." After a few moments, she chuckled at Claire's response to where she needed to put the ring.

"Claire, I'm afraid this is going to have to go somewhere on your nethers. Don't worry, it's fairly painless. It's going to hurt going in, but all my rings have a few spells on them to make them less of a hassle. They won't hurt unless someone pulls on them, and they won't snag on anything or tear at the skin no matter how hard someone pulls on them." Evaline had a feeling that these wouldn't be Claire's worries, but she had to let her know. "No one but me has to even know its there. Of course, it's going to make whatever we put it on is going to get a bit bigger, but that's not very difficult to hide." she found herself a bit worried about how Claire was going to react.
Report Spam   Logged

Pat

Shark

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 10, 2013, 02:43:43 pm »

Claire heard what she said and nodded. "You're right I guess... Still, it's embarassing." She sighed. Listening to Evaline explain herself, she nodded a bit and figured she understood her somewhat. She had the urge to go on about Evaline as she ended up staring a little into her eyes, but she silenced herself. Claire was finding herself to be rather intrigued by Evaline. Before that day, she would have assumed any demon to be wicked, but now she was trying to open her mind a bit.

"Oh! I see." Of course, another blush took over Claire's face when she heard Evaline's plan. "Um, if that's necessary and it truly will help..." She mulled over the idea. All the while, she could feel her little pangs of arousal grow more intense. She knew another episode was coming on. "Um. Uhh..." She shook her head, trying to keep her focus. "Okay, you can do it." She finally answered, biting her lip.

(8/10)
Report Spam   Logged
FredKrug

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 10, 2013, 07:42:22 pm »

Evaline nodded slightly as Claire talked it over. "Dear, I can tell you that what you're going through now is not as bad as some of the stuff I've... been seen in public with. I wasn't always quite as enthralled by sexuality as I am now. I know what you're going through, and I know that there is a lot of unplesantness about it, but trust me when I say that having an orgasm every now and again won't hurt you, so long as you learn how to handle it. If you do things right, no one will be the wiser to your perdicament." Evaline said encouragingly.

As Claire gave the approval, Evaline smiled softly, slowly leaning forward. She found herself biting her lip ever so slightly as well, knowing what she was going to do. There might be some girls who wouldn't like the result, and it wasn't like it was her own body. Regardless, Evaline took the ring in one hand and leaned forward, gently taking Claire's clit with the other hand. "Ok, sweetie. This is going to sting for a few seconds." She quickly and expertly poked the ring at Claire's clit, the needled edge only taking a second to pierce the little sensative piece of flesh. For Claire, it would feel sharp for only a moment before the sexual energy began to pulse into her little nub.

True to the demoness's words, Claire would begin to feel her clit suddenly begin to grow with each passing wave of energy. Though it would feel rather good, the sensation was more soothing, almost as if the energy being pulled was relieving some of the pent up desire for the moment. When it was all said and done, Claire's clit was a bit larger than most women could say, though it almost felt nonexistent, unless she decided to touch it. Evaline gave her a little hug. "I know it's going to take a little bit getting used to, but I promise you won't even notice it most of the time. If you don't like it... I'll try and find another way of doing this. I have a bit more time now to find a better solution."
Report Spam   Logged

Pat

Shark

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 10, 2013, 08:36:12 pm »

Claire listened and nodded, trying to let Evaline put her at ease. She still couldn't help but think her situation was ridiculous and humiliating, but she did her best to take Eva's word for it. She began to squirm in Evaline's arms, especially when Evaline touched her clit. She did her best to keep still so the piercing could be made, however. "Ahh!" Claire cried out. Her body tossed as a mixture of pleasure and pain took her. She was wincing and groaning for several long moments, and even looked as if she would orgasm any second.

Soon enough though, she felt her arousal subside, as if the magical lust was being inhibited by the clit ring. "Ohh... my." Claire released one last moan before going mostly limp against Evaline. She took a moment to assess how she felt again, and was relieved to feel she was no longer on the brink of climax like a moment ago. "That... is better." She was finally able to say for sure. Claire went on to look closely at the new piece of jewelry.

(9/20)
Report Spam   Logged
FredKrug

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 10, 2013, 11:07:45 pm »

Evaline smiled a bit as she felt Claire slowly relax. It was good that she'd be able to deal with the energy for the moment. She really hoped that the girl wouldn't mind too much the slight change to her physique. Most girls wouldn't be too appreciative of it. "There. That should hold you off for a little bit. The longer you wear it, the less and less frequency your episodes will be." Evaline said, giving Claire a nice hug into her little frame. "If you are interested in that sort of thing, you do have control over how... large... you can be. That's as small as it will get while the ring is in, but you could make it much... bigger... if you really wanted to. I'm pretty sure I used something like this to have a bit too much fun once...." Evaline blushed a bit, briefly thinking of some of her naughtier uses for such an item.

Slowly, Evaline set Claire down on the bed, getting up to stretch just a bit. She could tell that Claire had enjoyed the stabbing pain just as much as the sensation the energy. She smiled a little bit, noting what the girl inwardly enjoyed. She would have to see if she could show the girl what was in her heart. "We should probably get you dressed."
Report Spam   Logged

Pat

Shark

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 10, 2013, 11:53:13 pm »

The woman gave a few more deep breaths, fully calming down from her spike of excitement. Indeed, she was surprised to find the pain quite bearable once the piercing was in. She gave Evaline more of a strange look when she spoke of the extra utility of the ring. "That... won't be necessary, will it?" Claire asked with a hint of nervousness. "It'll work without having to mess with it, right?" She blushed along with Eva, as her words inserted a few visions of how such a power could be used into her mind as well before she forced them out.

Claire stood as well, keeping the robe around her for now. "Yes, I should." She nodded, and quickly spied her previously shed clothes on the floor, forming a trail leading to the bed. The woman collected her garments again. She began dressing again right there, figuring she couldn't possibly embarrass herself in front of Eva more than she already had.

(10/20)
Report Spam   Logged
FredKrug

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 11, 2013, 09:12:24 am »

Evaline laughed a bit as Claire asked about the little extra ability of the ring. "Of course not, sweetie. That's more just something that I came up with. It's not... often you come across that kind of energy, and while some of it is necessary to contain it, it's hard for me to think of a reason not to use it. You don't have to though." She said, looking at Claire as she began to get dressed. She watched the girl quietly in a descrete way. It was almost impossible for for the demoness to ignore a cute girl.

"When you're finish getting dressed, we can get going. It's not too far. There are some nice restraunts around."
Report Spam   Logged

Pat

Shark

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 11, 2013, 09:30:23 am »

Claire had a questioning look on her face. She had little understanding of magic or how Evaline's ring worked, so she had a hard time deciding what to think about the thing. With what Eva said, it almost sounded to her like she was being used somewhat alongside being helped. She already wasn't wild about any side effects the piercing had. Claire tried to dismiss the way of looking at it though, knowing she very well may not understand the details.

She sighed as she felt Evaline's eyes on her, and she nearly regretted deciding to change right there. Again, she pushed passed it though and quickly put her clothes back on. "Ah, yes." Claire piped up and looked into Evaline's eyes again and forced a smile. She started to walk out with Evaline. Once they were outside and she got the chance to recognize a street, Claire was relieved to finally know for sure where she was. "You're from this city too? I've lived here all my life!" A genuine smile touched her lips this time. "So you own that... shop? Is that all you do here?"

(11/20)
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: