Ensnared
April 19, 2024, 03:42:25 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Big changes are coming soon!  Keep an eye open for more information!

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

A Not-so-Simple Dinner Date (Alex/Krug)

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
  Print  
Author Topic: A Not-so-Simple Dinner Date (Alex/Krug)  (Read 2151 times)
DrgnmastrAlex
The one who won't let this place die >.>
Administrator

Lay off the poor beavers, will ya?! SHEESH!!

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Third year Anniversary Search Second year Anniversary
« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2012, 01:38:18 pm »

Bianca giggled a bit as Kimmi seemed to be out of it.  More and more, Kimmi was getting cuter, as she was just gazing at Bianca, before the unexpected came out of her mouth.

"W...what?", Bianca stammered, blushing.  She giggled a bit.

"Oh, I see.  You're finally teasing me, you nut!  hahahah!"

She turned around, shaking her rear seductively, giving a bit of a roll to her hips.
Report Spam   Logged

Can it wait? I'm just finishing up on some callibrations.
FredKrug

View Profile
Apple User Level 5 Second year Anniversary
« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2012, 01:53:12 pm »

Evaline couldn't help but giggle at Kimmi's quite relapse into the new bimbo-esc mindset. She still had her cute, shy personality, but it was going to be difficult to keep herself in check with such a raging libido. Worse still, it appeared that her friend was not getting the message. It was going to be adorable to watch this play out. She didn't need to do much else to encourage the ruin at this point, Kimmi's hair begining to grow longer on it's own.

Kimmi did her best not to squeel as Bianca began to tease her. "Wait, what, no! I'm, like, totally serious right now!" Kimmi squeeked, her eyes quickly falling to Bianca's hips as they swayed seductively. She found herself staring once more, lost in the subtle, seductive motions that caused her panties to grow damp. If Bianca took a moment to look the girl over, she'd see how her eyes seemed to be more distant. Even more noticeable was how Kimmi's nipples were prodding against the courset, easily pushing a decent-sized nub in the hard fabric with their size.

Kimmi stood up, quickly walking over to grasp Bianca to try and shake her into listening. Her hands absently fell on her hips instead of her shoulder, pulling Bianca close against her, causing their breasts to touch, her nipples poking at Bianca through the fabric, causing Kimmi to moan. "J-just listen! I, like, don't know what's going on! I feel like I suddenly want to just touch every inch of you and have something jammed up my pussy and in my nipples, and I just don't know why! I never feel like this!" Kimmi cried out, hoping Bianca would listen, though due to the placement of her hands, it was a little hard for it to seem like she was being serious.
Report Spam   Logged

DrgnmastrAlex
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2012, 01:58:59 pm »

Being grabbed by her hips caused Bianca to blush some more, and she turned around, causing their breasts to touch.  She could feel how hard Kimmi's nipples had gotten, and knew the girl wasn't kidding.

"Ooh~", Bianca moaned a bit, feeling a prod of lust in her from Kimmi's admissions.  She smiled sweetly, hugging her closer.

"Well...I guess we should help you out with that, then."

She didn't notice Kimmi's hair growing longer, but then saw for the first time that her own skin was...darker.  A lovely olive in tone.

"Waitaminute..."

She looked down at herself, seeing what she was dressed up in, and blushed even more.

"What the hell happened to me?!  I'm...really sexy, but my body's changed!"
Report Spam   Logged

FredKrug

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2012, 02:18:24 pm »

Kimmi blushed deeply as she felt herself hugged against Bianca. She felt herself grow hotter, her nipples and clit twitching with anticipation from just the contact. Her hands instinctively wrapped around the girl, one of her hands falling over the girl's ass, giving it a squeeze. Kimmi gasped as she realized her own inability to stop herself, unable to pry herself away from the contact as she nuzzled her head against Bianca's soft skin. "Ohmigosh! This isn't helping!" Kimmi whispered, shifting uncomfortably as her libido kept spiking.

As Bianca seemed to freak out, Kimmi took a moment to actually look Bianca's skin over. "Omigosh! You're so tan! How'd that happen?!" Kimmi exclaimed, completely confused as to how she had missed that. She must have really been hit hard to not have noticed such a big change. She didn't have time to notice how her lips began to puff out a bit, and her eyelashes grew a touch longer.

Evaline smiled, taking a moment to examine the more foriegn-looking girl before she giggled. "I think you need to pay more attention to your friend, dear." she mused, running a hand over Bianca, causing dark, stylized blotches to begin to appear on Bianca's skin. They began to darken into defined tattoos that covered most of her arms, legs, chest, and stomach. As they appeared, Bianca's thoughts began to grow increasingly concerned with Kimmi. Her mind began to sink into a slight obsession with tending to the girl's needs, almost desiring to please and care for her more than herself.
Report Spam   Logged

DrgnmastrAlex
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 05, 2012, 02:25:12 pm »

Bianca let out light hisses of pleasure as Kimmi began exploring her new body, and she noticed Kimmi undergoing her own subtle changes, as her lips plumped and her hair seemed to grow a bit longer.

"Kimmi...you're changing too..."

She was concerned over her friend's appearance and demeanor, and then felt she needed to help Kimmi with her needs.  It was important...

"Kimmi....let me help you~", she cooed a bit, as she kissed and caressed Kimmi a bit to relieve her.  She...she needed to please Kimmi.  It was important...for some reason, it mattered above all else...
Report Spam   Logged

FredKrug

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 05, 2012, 02:42:34 pm »

Evaline smiled softly. It looked like these two were going to be stuck in a rather amusing, sexy situation. Evaline felt her own fingers prodding herself more in anticipation as she continued to tease the orb. She prodded at Bianca first, stoking the desire to please Kimmi go even higher. Suddenly, the idea of listening to Kimmi's every suggestion just made her excited. To her, Kimmi's words were just right, even if she was struggling with formulating her thoughts right now. She just wanted to make her happy, after all.

Another hand took a moment to carress Kimmi's already skimpy outfit. "That's not really suited to you right now, dear." Evaline giggled, the outfit shrinking and tightening around her form. It formed into a little, tight bikini, with a black and pink pattern. The fabric curled around her neck and came down over her breasts, just barely concealing her large, errect teats. The bottom was not much better, clinging tightly to her pussy, leaving a trace of her through the fabric.

Kimmi blinked a few times, looking at Bianca with increasing concern as she watched a series of tattoos appear on her skin. "Like, how? I don't feel any different 'n stuff...." Kimmi said, looking over her form. She couldn't really see any changes at this point. However, she squeeked, feeling herself caught in a tight hug as Bianca kissed her. Her protests didn't last very long before she broke out into moans, her hands dancing over Bianca's ass and back as she pressed her sensative breasts into the girl.

This lasted but a few moments before her outfit changed. She gasped, pulling away just enough to look down at the new skimpy bikini. "Ohmigosh! What happened?! I'm, like, almost naked now!" Kimmi cried, feeling another flash of warmth hit her. Somehow, being in something so tiny was turning her on even more, as if the very gaze of others was enough to make her wet. She did her best to cover herself up, but there was nothing to conceal her with this outfit. She was practically on display for everyone in this.
Report Spam   Logged

DrgnmastrAlex
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 05, 2012, 02:47:17 pm »

Bianca wanted to help Kimmi's arousal...in fact, she wanted to listen to whatever Kimmi told her to.  All she wanted was to make Kimmi happy...

"Don't worry, Kimmi...you're so sexy~", Bianca cooed, kissing her more down her neck, caressing her more and more, pressing her aching nipples into Kimmi's.

"Don't...you want me to make you happy?  I live to please you~", she said, letting out another moan as she shivered in pleasure at the thought of serving Kimmi.
Report Spam   Logged

FredKrug

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 05, 2012, 03:17:29 pm »

Kimmi blushed even more, moaning as her friend began to taunt her more and more. She was vaguely aware of how they were still in the center of a party, and even if dancing and being a bit too friendly wasn't all that out of the ordinary, this was certainly not a good spot to try and relieve herself. She gasped, feeling Bianca's nipples into her own breasts, causing her to squirm with desire as she clutched Bianca. She felt herself grow wetter as Bianca began to compliment her, even her nipples starting to spurt little gouts of milk against her tight top. She whimpered, hugging against Bianca.

"Ohmigosh, Bianca! You're, like, scaring me! We can't do this here! There's, like, other pe-OOO~!" Kimmi gasped, feeling Bianca hit a particularly sensative spot, causing her to squirm erratically.

Evaline's hand worked hard at her clit, which was already twitching hard from the display. She panted softly, slowly shifting into a soft chuckle. "I think Bianca needs to share in some of the concern... and maybe a bit in the lust...." she mused, slowly dipping her finger into her own pussy before withdrawing a drop of cum from herself. She said a few words in a strange language, causing the drop to glow before she touched it against the image of Bianca, imbuing the spell to the girl.

After a few moments, Bianca would begin to feel quite hot between her legs as blood rushed to her pussy. A destracting pulse would begin to hit her clit, her button begining to twitch and engorge. Though at first, it would seem relatively normal, the pulse would increase, and with it, her clit would begin to grow. It would begin to rub hard against her panties, the sensativity greater than ever. More startling, the more aroused she got, the larger it seemed to grow.
Report Spam   Logged

DrgnmastrAlex
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 05, 2012, 03:22:08 pm »

"Its...okay....just let me...pleasure you, Kimmi~", Bianca moaned, as she continued her ministrations.  Suddenly, the heat between Bianca's legs grew, and delightful, mind-obliterating pulses rushed through her from her clit.  She...felt it get bigger...

"OOhh...horny....please...OOOHHhnn~"

One of her hands snaked down, touching and pressing at it, nearly making her more and more aroused as it pressed against her panties.

"OOhhg ooooooooooooOOOOOODddd~"
Report Spam   Logged

FredKrug

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 05, 2012, 03:38:46 pm »

Kimmi's eyes began to grow wide as she began to moan more, feeling Bianca's hands begin to roam over her form. It only lasted for a few moments, however, before the girl stopped, stopping to moan louder as she began to tease herself. Kimmi blinked a few times, looking the girl over. "Like, what's wrong, Bianca?" Kimmi asked, hesitantly, her eyes following the girl's hand. She gasped, her eyes noticing what the girl was doing. She felt her own arousal spike, but she managed to grab Bianca's hand, looking into her eyes. "Bianca, we need to go somewhere private now!" Kimmi said, a touch authoritatively.

Bianca would still find herself going mad with her sensative clit as it continued to buldge. If she managed to take a peek at it, her clit was already making a distinctive mound in her panties, growing more and more, causing it to hug the sensative button tighter. Kimmi began to try and lead Bianca off, somewhere more private to deal with their flaming desires.
Report Spam   Logged

DrgnmastrAlex
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 05, 2012, 04:06:14 pm »

Bianca's passion was enflamed, and she found it difficult to stop playing with herself and Kimmi, but she obeyed her friend's command, following like a mewling kitten.

"Yes...Kimmi...I..obeyyy~", she moaned.
Report Spam   Logged

FredKrug

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 05, 2012, 04:13:32 pm »

Kimmi managed to get Bianca away from the crowd, pulling her upstairs to what looked like a study of sorts. She quickly pulled her friend inside and closed the door, shifting her hips uncomfortably before she turned and looked at Bianca, who was panting and moaning with desire. She blushed furiously, feeling almost as if she could jump on top of the girl at any given moment. However, she was concerned with how Bianca was behaving. "Bianca... I'm not here to control you.... We're friends, remember?" Kimmi asked.

However, her eyes fell downward, and met the distinct protrusion from Bianca's panties that was her clit. It was getting bigger, almost looking to be several inches long. She squeeked, her cheeks growing hotter with confusion and desire. "Wh-what is that?!" Kimmi whimpered, shifting uncomfortably as she felt her little suit grow wetter.
Report Spam   Logged

DrgnmastrAlex
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 05, 2012, 04:17:20 pm »

Bianca was panting now, and she needed Kimmi to ....order her... Bianca needed to obey...she needed pleasure, and Kimmi needed pleasure too...

"F...friends...?  Yes...ooh~  Kimmi...I need you~"

She rushed towards Kimmi, her clit now bulging in her panties, and she embraced her.

"Please....command me....OHhHHn~"

It bulged and got a bit bigger, as Bianca kissed and fondled Kimmi all over.
Report Spam   Logged

FredKrug

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 05, 2012, 04:34:06 pm »

Kimmi began to blush deeper, feeling herself desperately wanting to receive relief. She felt herself twitching and fighting off the need to run her hands all over herself, her pussy and nipples aching to be filled. She looked at Bianca, who was clearly almost completely out of it at this point. She was so turned on yet still fighting to maintain control. Her friend seemed to be well beyond the point of maintaining any level of grounding, seeking only to make sure they both were pleased. She looked at Bianca, blushing deeply. "WH-what d-do you, like, need me for...?"

Kimmi gasped, feeling Bianca rush and grope her. She moaned, gasping as she felt Bianca's clit rub against her, feeling so wonderful she nearly melted into her arms. She panted, feeling her nipples perk hard as she began to clutch her friend close. "I just... like... neeeeeed...~ to cum...." Kimmi whimpered, feeling her form spasm as she felt her body give out.
Report Spam   Logged

DrgnmastrAlex
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 05, 2012, 04:38:19 pm »

"I...doooo toooo~", Bianca moaned, as she slipped two fingers into Kimmi's pussy and started pumping.

"Make....Kimmi cummmm~"

Her eyes rolled up in her head, as she started humping Kimmi's leg, her engorged clit growing larger and larger as more ecstacy shot through her body.  She was practically an animal in heat now, the only thoughts in her mind being how to please Kimmi and obey her.

"OOOHHNNn~"

Her snatch was at the breaking point, and she felt an orgasm overtake her, making her cum all over Kimmi's thigh.

"OHnnNn~  cuuuuummmm~"
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
  Print  

Jump to: