Ensnared
April 19, 2024, 12:04:06 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Big changes are coming soon!  Keep an eye open for more information!

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

A Not-so-Simple Dinner Date (Alex/Krug)

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Print  
Author Topic: A Not-so-Simple Dinner Date (Alex/Krug)  (Read 2150 times)
FredKrug

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Apple User Level 5 Second year Anniversary
« Reply #60 on: November 07, 2012, 02:01:47 pm »

Kimmi paused for a moment, blushing as Bianca wrapped an arm around her. She smiled shyly, putting one around her friend's waist hesitantly. "I... hope we can find a way. I just wish I knew what happened. It was... not something I did... for once...." Kimmi blushed, knowing full well that most of the time, this sort of thing could be blamed on her magic. "Well, thanks for that. I'm hoping this is just another one of those phases that goes away pretty quickly."

Kimmi stiffened a touch, feeling a bit of pain at the peak of her forehead. Her breasts felt sorer than the had a moment before as well. "Ugh... this really did a number on... hmmm...?" Kimmi paused, looking over at Bianca. She took a quick peek at Bianca, noticing that she was indeed a touch curvier than before. "Um... maybe a little.... Are you sure...?" Kimmi asked, now actively rubbing the top of her head, feeling like something was pounding on the inside of her skull.
Report Spam   Logged

DrgnmastrAlex
The one who won't let this place die >.>
Administrator

Lay off the poor beavers, will ya?! SHEESH!!

View Profile
Third year Anniversary Search Second year Anniversary
« Reply #61 on: November 07, 2012, 02:08:18 pm »

Bianca listened to Kimmi's worries, still hold her arm around her comfortingly.

"Really?  Hmmm...maybe this has benefits...", she muttered, before noticing Kimmi kept rubbing her forehead.

"...you alright?"
Report Spam   Logged

Can it wait? I'm just finishing up on some callibrations.
FredKrug

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 07, 2012, 02:23:52 pm »

Kimmi keeps rubbing her head, blushing a bit at Bianca's comment. "Hey... you don't need any more help getting my attention...." Kimmi protested, furrowing her brow as the pain intensified. She felt her other arm tighten around Bianca. "It... hurts... a lot...." Kimmi murmured, before letting out a little shriek as the pain spiked. As she did so, a pair of small nubs appeared atop her head. They looked a lot like little cow horns. She let out a deeper groan, her breasts visibly puffing up another breast size, the edge of her areolas puffing out of her bikini top now.

"What's... ugh... going on...?" Kimmi murmured, her body aching as her hips visibly widened. She leaned on Bianca, trying to steady herself from the pain of her body changing.
Report Spam   Logged

DrgnmastrAlex
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 07, 2012, 02:32:40 pm »

Bianca got worried about Kimmi's pain, and then gasped in shock as further changes occured.  Cute cow nubs popped up on her forehead, her breasts grew another size, and her hips widened even more.  She held onto Kimmi, making sure she didn't fall over.

"...wow....I was just kidding about the cowgirl thing..."
Report Spam   Logged

FredKrug

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 07, 2012, 02:38:32 pm »

Kimmi turned her whole body towards Bianca, hugging her soft form against her tight. She continued to cry in pain as the changes got more pronounced, though they finally stopped before they got too much more extreme. Her bikini winked from its pink and black shade into a cowprint, but by that point, she was already too focused on clinging to her friend to worry about that. She seemed to have a few phantom tears on her cheeks from how much it hurt. "I... know... but... I... think it reacted... whatever... it is...." Kimmi whimpered, holding onto Bianca tightly. "I... think... I'm ok...." Kimmi murmured, her body shaking.
Report Spam   Logged

DrgnmastrAlex
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 07, 2012, 02:43:50 pm »

Kimmi looked damn sexy like this, but her crying made Bianca feel guilty.

"Come on.  Let's get out of here.  I'll help you out."

Bianca helped Kimmi, letting the new cowgirl shift her weight to Bianca, and they began leaving the residence.  The party was winding down, but there were still a good number of people left, including some heroes.

"...geez...they weren't kidding when they said it was a party..."
Report Spam   Logged

FredKrug

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: November 07, 2012, 02:48:36 pm »

Kimmi hugged tight against Bianca, feeling incredibly silly and naked in her new form. The bikini, which had already been rather tight, was even tighter, not even fully hiding her areolas anymore, and her big nipples prodding against the inside showed straight through. The bottom was not much better, hugging her pussy and almost appearing to be a thong in the back. She blushed, but stayed close to Bianca. "I just want to go back to our room right now. I... just need to lie down for a bit.... and calm down...." KImmi murmured, trying her best not to look at the party too intently. It'd only make her feel even more embarassed.
Report Spam   Logged

DrgnmastrAlex
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: November 07, 2012, 02:51:29 pm »

"Alright...we'll get you back then.", Bianca said, and quickly led Kimmi back to their room at the inn.
Report Spam   Logged

FredKrug

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: November 07, 2012, 02:56:19 pm »

Kimmi smiled sleepily, slowly walking beside Bianca. It didn't take them too long to get back, and shen she did, Kimmi didn't take long to flop down on her back, looking up at her engorged breasts. She whimpered, looking at her towering nipples. "I... don't even have anything to wear anymore.... None of my clothes are going to fit.... This is going to be a nightmare...." Kimmi whimpered. She moaned a bit, feeling her breasts. They felt sore and tight all over. She sighed, letting her arms flop beside her. "Hope this doesn't last long.... I look like a freak...." she mumbled.
Report Spam   Logged

DrgnmastrAlex
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: November 07, 2012, 02:59:24 pm »

Bianca felt bad for Kimmi's current state.  The girl clearly wasn't enjoying this, even if she looked like the sexiest thing alive.

"...well...I can go look for clothes for you when we get up tomorrow, okay?  If nothing else, I'll get something that covers your body so no one notices too much."

She sat next to Kimmi, trying to console her.
Report Spam   Logged

FredKrug

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: November 07, 2012, 03:02:09 pm »

Kimmi smiled up at Bianca weakly. "Thanks.... That's... very nice of you...." She murmured, slowly curling up, resting her head on Bianca's lap. "I'm... sorry that I seem a little down about this.... I'm just... not all that excited about this sort of thing.... I don't like standing out... this much...." Kimmi sighed. "I'm just... happy I have someone to talk to about all this...."
Report Spam   Logged

DrgnmastrAlex
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: November 07, 2012, 03:06:33 pm »

Bianca let Kimmi rest her head on her lap, and patted her head a bit.

"Don't worry.  That's why we're friends, right?", she smiled.
Report Spam   Logged

FredKrug

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: November 07, 2012, 03:09:25 pm »

Kimmi smiled softly, taking a little reassureance in the girl stroking her hair. "I guess so...." Kimmi murmured, closing her eyes a bit. "I wish I met more nice people like you.... Never do meet any nice guys anymore... and most of the women are so sex-crazed that it usually doesn't end well...." Kimmi trailed off a bit. "It's nice to have someone I can trust, though....."
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Print  

Jump to: