Ensnared
March 28, 2024, 08:38:58 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: We have a new chat room online!  Please see the "News" section for it's location.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

Putting your lessons to use (Alex/Vortex)

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
  Print  
Author Topic: Putting your lessons to use (Alex/Vortex)  (Read 2269 times)
Vortex421
Administrator

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Level 5 Third year Anniversary Search
« Reply #30 on: January 06, 2013, 09:57:09 pm »

A hiss of breath betrayed the results of Sierra's doubling-down of her magics.  Jade smiled through it and brought that electric touch to the young woman's nipple, toying with it and sending sparks through the sensitive nub.  "Of course I am, dear... but the better question is... how well can you focus?"
Report Spam   Logged
DrgnmastrAlex
The one who won't let this place die >.>
Administrator

Lay off the poor beavers, will ya?! SHEESH!!

View Profile
Third year Anniversary Search Second year Anniversary
« Reply #31 on: January 06, 2013, 10:03:11 pm »

"If you demand my focus, I'll give it my all, Mistress~", she cooed, still maintaining her attentions to Jade.  The sparks sent warmth and chills through her body, and she enjoyed it immensely, although she started moving from merely receiving pleasure to a cat-and-mouse game of who could make the other's toes curl.  A thought came to mind, and she traced her lips with a finger with a cute, sexy flare, making them glimmer as well, before kissing down Jade's chest.  A hand pulled her neckline down, revealing pale, beautiful orbs of flesh, which Sierra kissed and sucked on with worship and an impish glee.
Report Spam   Logged

Can it wait? I'm just finishing up on some callibrations.
Vortex421
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 06, 2013, 10:07:59 pm »

That was worth a very slight moan now to replace the hiss of breath.  So Sierra was upping the ante?  The kisses down her chest and to one breast were definitely clever - and very enjoyable.  Jade enjoyed the sensation for a second before deciding on a very clever ploy of her own.  When Sierra reached her nipples, already terribly hard and sensitive from the enjoyable pleasure, she would find that the nipple had been magically enhanced.  Sucking on that nub would do two things... it would encourage Sierra to continue, all the while eating away at her focus.  Jade would be interested to see how well her new apprentice could withstand that. 

To keep Sierra off balance, Jade's fingers traced down the girl's breast and along a flat, toned stomach.
Report Spam   Logged
DrgnmastrAlex
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 06, 2013, 10:14:28 pm »

As Sierra continued teasing at Jade's breast, she felt the urge to continue sucking on her nipple, languidly lolling her tongue over it like a hard candy.

"Ohh~...she's playing dirty, not faiiiir~", she thought, moaning into Jade's breast, while feeling her focus drain a bit from the attention to her stomach.  Delightful shudders echoed in her core, and she thought that she could feel the beginning pangs of an impending orgasm.  The compulsion was a good twist, but Sierra had one of her own.

Her magic focused on her taut stomach, and began to glisten with sweat and allure; it would trigger as Jade touched it, and would make her want to keep stroking her stomach mindlessly, leading Mistress's mind into a blissful haze.

"Ahhnn...M...Mistre...sss~"
Report Spam   Logged

Vortex421
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 06, 2013, 10:19:21 pm »

Having utilized a similar trick - not to mention far more experience than Sierra - Jade caught the trace of magic as it began to activate.  But she was clever and not about to be outdone in this field.  Instead she twisted the magic and doubled it back on Sierra.  Now as she stroked Sierra's stomach the girl would find her mind entering that blissful haze.  That, plus her nipple, would be more than sufficient to trip Sierra up. 

"Mmmm, dear, you're doing so well.  Do you like suckling on the breast of your Mistress?"
Report Spam   Logged
DrgnmastrAlex
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 06, 2013, 10:24:14 pm »

Sierra was sure that the quick spell would work; so when she felt it double back onto her, the surprise added to her building lust, making it surge.

"OOHHHNn~"

She felt her body shudder: every fiber drenched in bliss and desire, her mind quickly being enveloped in a haze of pure devotion...

Mistress got her good.

That thought alone ended her attempts, as she came hard, feeling her juices trickle and trail down her leg, the warm lust splashing a bit against Jade's own thighs.

In fact... it made Jade feel really warm, and the sensation might just send her own mind reeling...
Report Spam   Logged

Vortex421
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 06, 2013, 10:29:15 pm »

The touch of Sierra's own juices caused Jade's eyes to open wide as the spell was triggered.  Clever girl, she managed to think as she felt her body betraying her control momentarily and driving hard towards her own orgasm.  It took every ounce of willpower she had to stop from going over that peak.  She hovered dangerously close to it, though, but managed a slightly shaky smile.  "Very good attempt, my dear," she whispered into Sierra's ear, then began to manipulate the magic.  Ever so gently she took one of Sierra's hands and led it under her dress, to her womanhood.  One gentle touch was all that was necessary to send Jade over the edge into climax... but as she went, the magic took hold and dragged Sierra into an even greater and deeper climax. As Jade let out moan after throaty moan of pleasure she reveled in knowing that her apprentice was going to be enjoying this even more.
Report Spam   Logged
DrgnmastrAlex
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 07, 2013, 07:04:44 pm »

Sierra was too far lost in blissful lust, instinctively worshipping her Mistress's form now, addicted to its softness, its smell and taste.  Her hand was guided, and she felt it come into contact with Jade's womanhood.  She let out a low gasp of pleasure, glad to have been granted such an honor, and proceeded to caress and please those folds.  When she did, Sierra felt herself dragged under, in a wonderful, mind-numbing climax that left her voiceless and breathless.
Report Spam   Logged

Vortex421
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 07, 2013, 07:46:55 pm »

The moment seemed endless as Jade enjoyed the orgasm brought about from not only Sierra's hijinks but her own as well.  She was sure that her poor student would be suffering through a terribly enjoyable climax, if the writhing and moaning was any indication.  Gradually the pleasurable fog began to clear and she disentangled herself from her student just enough to watch as Sierra began to recover.  This one had the potential to be very foxy.  A little work here and there, and Sierra might prove to be worth something. 

"Now, once you have come back down to earth, perhaps you will tell me where you learned those clever things."
Report Spam   Logged
DrgnmastrAlex
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 07, 2013, 07:58:05 pm »

It took some time for the bliss and pleasurable numbness in her being to unfog, but eventually, she felt herself becoming aware again.

"Ohh...Mistress, that...was wonderfulll~"

She let out a satisfied, blissful sigh as she languished a bit longer, enjoying the tired pleasure that remained after her lust had dissipated.  But she was quick to answer Jade when her Mistress asked her.

"I...I kind of thought...them up on the spot.  My training... prior to meeting you, required me to be able to be flexible with my spells, Mistress."
Report Spam   Logged

Vortex421
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 07, 2013, 08:16:08 pm »

"Such a clever girl,"  Jade remarked.  She had been clever in the fight and she was clever here.  That was something going for her, at least.  "If you did that to your fellow apprentices I think they would be in for quite a shock."  She smirked, imagining Pyrrha taking on Sierra.  That would be quite an interesting tryst.  Provided, of course, that the house didn't burn down.  Put those two together in a room and you might get actual sparks.  Or flames. 

Already she could begin to feel that familiar sensation of arousal returning and she considered Sierra for a moment.  What sorts of things could she do with her?  Or do to her?  Or both? 

"Stand up, my dear.  Let's see how your endurance is."
Report Spam   Logged
DrgnmastrAlex
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 07, 2013, 08:18:39 pm »

Sierra felt a welling of pride as Jade praised her, and she gave a blissful smile with a hint of impishness to it.  She stood up as Mistress commanded, and blushed, knowing she was to prove herself once again.

"Yes, Mistress."
Report Spam   Logged

Vortex421
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 08, 2013, 09:48:11 pm »

It must have seemed weird to Sierra as the tendrils of magic snaked out, taking hold of her arms and legs, spread-eagling her as she stood.  If she tried to struggle the invisible bindings would only strengthen even more.  Jade smiled as she let her spell settle.  "Now, dear, how well can you resist?"  Sierra would shortly realize that there was the gentle sensation of hands on her breasts, yet no hands would be visible.
Report Spam   Logged
DrgnmastrAlex
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 08, 2013, 10:03:10 pm »

Sierra gasped in a bit of awe at Jade's use of power, and felt her arousal grow as she was bound.

"I will exceed your expectations, Mistress~"

Hands seemed to start playing with her breasts, but she couldn't see them.  With a grin, she chimed in, "You'll have to teach me that, too, Mistress."
Report Spam   Logged

Vortex421
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 08, 2013, 10:06:19 pm »

"There is much you have yet to learn... but I will teach you, never fear."  Jade grinned, and slowly began to up the pressure and the teasing of those hands, working on turning on her apprentice. 
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
  Print  

Jump to: