Ensnared
March 29, 2024, 01:23:26 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Big changes are coming soon!  Keep an eye open for more information!

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

Who Teaches the Teachers? (Vortex & D)

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Who Teaches the Teachers? (Vortex & D)  (Read 423 times)
Vortex421
Administrator

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Level 5 Third year Anniversary Search
« on: December 31, 2012, 02:20:15 pm »

The past several months had been a whirlwind of events.  Many of these had fallen in Jade's favor but she had known that the first lull would have to be used to take stock of everything that had happened and prepare for the future.  She now had several "students" under her care; Pryrha, Alex, Sierra, and Andrea.  A fifth really did not fit into the classification of "student", however.  Lilithmon was definitely sufficiently skilled, but she had been a creation of the dark magics that imbued Jade with her power.  She had yet to really see just what her newest "thrall" was capable of. 

But it wasn't as if she couldn't find out.  So on a quiet wintry afternoon, alone in her study, she pulled out the summoning card from her sleeve.  Then she set it down, focusing her magics on activating it.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

The Real D

View Profile
Second year Anniversary 500 Posts Level 4
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2012, 02:39:57 pm »

A whisp of smoke leaked out of the card, spiraling away from Jade through the air, becoming thicker and thicker as it went. Answering her call quickly, the smoke coiled on the floor before her, obscuring the card totally, before vanishing in a puff, leaving a blank summoning card, and Lilithmon kneeling on the floor in supplication.

"You summoned me, Mistress?" she asked, her voice low and seductive as always. But there was none of the dark haughtiness that she displayed to others. To Lilith, Jade was a goddess in the flesh, and she was but a devoted worshiper. Her Mistress had but to give the command, and the demonic woman would gladly attempt to part oceans and cleave mountains.
Report Spam   Logged
Vortex421
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2012, 02:43:36 pm »

Jade smiled as her devoted servant appeared.  The summoning magic that Lilithmon's former life was able to use had come in quite handy.  It was something she intended to explore more in detail later.  One of many things that she had yet to do.  But first there was Lilithmon. 

"Yes, I did, my dear," Jade smiled and motioned for Lilith to rise from her supplicant's position.  "I hope I have not been neglecting you with our recent... acquisitions.  Have I?"
Report Spam   Logged
The Real D

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2012, 02:56:51 pm »

"Not at all, Mistress," Lilith spoke as she stood, her wings stretching slightly behind her. "I exist to serve, and when I am not needed in that capacity I am quite content to remain at your side for an opportunity to arise," she added, raising the card that normally housed her between two fingers of her hand.

"Besides which, you did summon me to help during one of said acquisitions..." Here she paused a moment, considering. "I do hope the girl's training was satisfactory, Mistress? I, ah, admit, I have not trained an apprentice before, and I'm... more familiar with my own station than theirs. If I made a mistake in anything, I must beg your forgiveness." Her voice grew distressed, more worried about the idea that she had displeased Jade than any fear of punishment.
Report Spam   Logged
Vortex421
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2013, 01:25:13 pm »

"It must get rather lonely in that card, though,"  Jade mused with a smile.  "We really must bring you out more often."

She could sense Lilith's unease and so she continued.  "Oh, no, Sierra's training was just fine, my dear.  You did quite well with her.  But, of course, I do understand if you are not used to training.  That is why I have summoned you - to see precisely what you are capable of.  What secrets we have yet to unlock."
Report Spam   Logged
The Real D

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2013, 01:03:31 am »

"Of course. I am at your service, my lady." Once again Lilithmon bowed her head. "I shall endeavour to not disappoint you. How do you wish us to begin?"

It was true that even she did not know her own limits, as it were. Jade had created her not long ago, and she had yet go be tested. She had experimented, of course, but that had only gone so far...
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: