Ensnared
March 28, 2024, 07:57:10 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Big changes are coming soon!  Keep an eye open for more information!

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

Innocence of a vampire (Kinny/Pat)

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Innocence of a vampire (Kinny/Pat)  (Read 834 times)
kinnykat

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
500 Posts One year Anniversary Level 4
« on: May 28, 2013, 10:24:54 pm »

It was a full moon and the light shone brightly in the forest. Anyone wandering about the woods might just see a campfire and a girl sitting next to it. It looked like a normal camp and really it was. The girl sitting by the fire was pretty in a way that practically screamed innocence.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pat

Shark

View Profile
Level 4 One year Anniversary Level 3
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2013, 04:22:25 pm »

Before it even came into sight, Liz could smell the fire burning in the camp, and was attracted to it like an animal. The burning scent and the crackling noise that grew clearer with each step forward reminded the night lurker of the night she was set free and reborn. Perhaps she didn't exactly remember it, but the feeling and the rush was all too familiar when the thought of the nearby fire invoked the sentimental ambiance of burning flesh in Liz's mind, with midnight screams and blood-soaked ground to soon follow.

By the time she came within sight of the camp, Liz was already worked up. It didn't cross her mind to make any attempt to hide her feral nature. She bared her fangs, hunching over and making animalistic grunts and growls as she walked into the campfire's light. "Gonna cook something here?" Liz spoke with a low tone. With a glimmer of spontaneity in them, her eyes shifted from the girl to the fire. Shar was unbelievably lucky she hadn't already been jumped, and that Liz was apparently in a talking mood for the moment.
Report Spam   Logged
kinnykat

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2013, 04:46:02 pm »

Shar looked up, startled as she hear footsteps. she looked to Liz in shock. "n-no. It was just to keep me warm. It can get very cold in the forest," she said, standing up and watching Liz carefully. "I mean if you're hungry, I do have some food," she said, eyeing Liz's fangs curiously.
Report Spam   Logged
Pat

Shark

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2013, 01:10:56 pm »

"I came for food." The woman said with a grin as she moved closer to Shar. She reached her arm out to gently grab a hold of the other girl's arm and stroke her warm flesh. Eerily, without a word, her eyes glanced up and down Shar's body, inspecting her easily potential prey.
Report Spam   Logged
kinnykat

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2013, 01:20:18 pm »

Shar barely resisted the urge to jerk away from the woman's hand. "Oh, well, I have some fruit and a bit if bread. I also have some meat that I cooked for lunch that's still pretty good," she said, looking up at Liz. This girl really was naďve.
Report Spam   Logged
Pat

Shark

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2013, 10:29:38 pm »

Liz was close to drooling while she stared at the girl's body. "No cooked meat. You'll do much better." She mumbled out. Her grip grew slowly tighter around Shar's arm. "Hhaahhh~" She sighed and grinned at her, showing off some menacingly sharpened teeth.
Report Spam   Logged
kinnykat

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2013, 08:19:30 pm »

"M-Me?! I don't think so. You can let go now!" Shar said, panicking and pushing at Liz. "Please.." She quickly conjures up a pretty orb of light and presses it toward Liz.

B…back off- she uses the only trick she knows how to control. She conjures up a pretty orb of light that can change someone’s feelings. For 2 turns it makes her enemy confused as to why they’re trying to attack her. 90% chance with 5 HP
Report Spam   Logged
Pat

Shark

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2014, 12:37:49 pm »

[Roll: 94]

Quick to react, Liz side-stepped the orb easily and took a step back to observe whatever trick Shar just tried to pull. "You sound so disappointed. Aren't I your guest? I was looking forward to being treated." She snarled and closed in again toward Shar, brandishing a set of claws to strike with.

Blood Bath (Break, Bleed, Basic) 90% -10 HP
Liz's fingernails are as sharp and dangerous as claws, and she enjoys and excels at using them to rend her victims into flayed, bloody messes. Such attacks have a 90% chance to deal 10 HP damage. Those who are struck have a 50% chance to receive an especially terrible wound and take 5 bleed damage to their HP each turn for 3 turns. If a bleeding wound is inflicted on an already bleeding target, the effect is renewed. Any move that heals HP also removes the bleeding effect.
Report Spam   Logged
kinnykat

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2014, 04:06:20 pm »

(93)

Shar ducked to the side with a small squeal. "Hey! Why are you doing this? I offered to let you join me because you seemed nice." She cries, looking rather upset.

Can't we talk about this?- Shar tries to reason with her attacker and convince them that she's nobody important. It has a 45% chance of convincing her attacker to stop, leaving them distracted by their thoughts for a turn.
Report Spam   Logged
Pat

Shark

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2014, 04:14:06 pm »

[Roll: 41]

The creature resembling a woman tilted her head at Shar in confusion. The girl's reaction wasn't like most people's, as she was used to being simply considered a monster by her prey. This one didn't quite seem to get that through her head. "You look good. I'm going to eat you." Liz explained, giving the girl a slightly entertained look. "You are prey." She showed off one of her menacing, hungry grins.
Report Spam   Logged
kinnykat

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2014, 04:19:45 pm »

"I am not!" Shar said, pouting slightly. She held up a hand, and shot out another small orb of light.

B…back off- she uses the only trick she knows how to control. She conjures up a pretty orb of light that can change someone’s feelings. For 2 turns it makes her enemy confused as to why they’re trying to attack her. 90% chance with 5 HP
Report Spam   Logged
Pat

Shark

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2014, 04:38:50 pm »

[Roll: 61, 4% Frenzy Roll: 60]
[HP: 245 FC: 1]

Liz was struck by the orb, and immediately her mind became a touch fuzzier than usual. A thought here or there regarding what she had just been doing or what was happening now seemed to simply leave her. It didn't slow her down, however as she lunged once again at her prey.

Blood Bath (Break, Bleed, Basic) 90% -10 HP
Liz's fingernails are as sharp and dangerous as claws, and she enjoys and excels at using them to rend her victims into flayed, bloody messes. Such attacks have a 90% chance to deal 10 HP damage. Those who are struck have a 50% chance to receive an especially terrible wound and take 5 bleed damage to their HP each turn for 3 turns. If a bleeding wound is inflicted on an already bleeding target, the effect is renewed. Any move that heals HP also removes the bleeding effect.
Report Spam   Logged
kinnykat

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2014, 04:46:57 pm »

(86, 86)

Shar gasped in pain, pulling back in shock. "You...you clawed me!" She cried, looking rather hurt.

(90 HP/5 CC)
« Last Edit: March 12, 2014, 04:50:49 pm by kinnykat » Report Spam   Logged
Pat

Shark

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2014, 05:06:21 pm »

[Roll: 82, 12% Frenzy Roll: 8, Frenzying! Turn 1]
[HP: 240]

Liz offered no look of remorse or sympathy. The only emotion she wore for her victim to see was delight in the moment she landed her first blow against her. She was already getting so worked up, that the moment she shrugged off a hit from another orb was when she seemed to lose it. For a brief moment, her eyes shimmered a brilliant green before quickly changing to an unnatural looking black-ish glow. Snarling more like an animal than a person, she threw herself at Shar with abandon, aiming to grab hold of her.

Hunger (Break, Grapple) 80% -15 HP
Liz throws herself onto a victim to bite down on them with an 80% chance to cause 15 damage. If her attack lands, there is a 60% chance that she manages to latch onto them and begin grappling them, restricting their movement and reducing their physical evasion by 5%. They are immobilized, but can still attack. To break free from a grapple, Liz's victim must roll to beat a 70% save at the beginning of their turn.
Hunger (Break, Grapple) 80% -15 HP
Liz throws herself onto a victim to bite down on them with an 80% chance to cause 15 damage. If her attack lands, there is a 60% chance that she manages to latch onto them and begin grappling them, restricting their movement and reducing their physical evasion by 5%. They are immobilized, but can still attack. To break free from a grapple, Liz's victim must roll to beat a 70% save at the beginning of their turn.
Report Spam   Logged
kinnykat

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 13, 2014, 07:06:51 am »

(83)

Shar once again darted to the other side of the fire, moving unhappily. "Leave me alone!" She cried, a very powerful blast of light aiming straight for Liz. She didn't even seem to notice she was doing it in her panic.

Leave me Alone!- if she is being attacked and she can’t fend off the attacker she panics and sends out a burst of light that has 60% chance of 25 HP

(90 HP/5 CC)
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: