Ensnared
March 28, 2024, 05:57:31 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Big changes are coming soon!  Keep an eye open for more information!

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

An Icy Reception (AC/Alex)

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6
  Print  
Author Topic: An Icy Reception (AC/Alex)  (Read 1983 times)
DrgnmastrAlex
The one who won't let this place die >.>
Administrator

Lay off the poor beavers, will ya?! SHEESH!!

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Third year Anniversary Search Second year Anniversary
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2013, 11:57:16 pm »

"Affirmative.  I was created by Vector Industries, specifically their laboratories in robotics, Artificial Intelligence, and combat weaponry, as an Anti-Gnosis combat platform.  The individual responsible for my initial and final designs, as well as interface and operating systems, is Shion Uzuki.  There are other programs and processes in my systems that were developed by others involved, but it would not be incorrect to call Shion my 'mother'."

After giving such an explanation, she paused, looking to Andy to see if he understood.

---

Tamamo smiled, seeing this as a big breakthrough in resetting the balance of power between the Sanctum and the Organization.  Morrigan smirked, noting Caster's grin.

"Exactly!  Oh... that's okay, Blair.  Now that we've found out that your actions weren't totally of your own accord, I'm sure the higher-ups will be open to allowing you to work with us.", Caster chimed, giving a bright smile.

"You hear that?  Between Caster's interview and my word, I think you'll be fine here in a short time~", Morrigan giggled, putting an arm around Blair and giving her a kiss on her cheek.
Report Spam   Logged

Can it wait? I'm just finishing up on some callibrations.
AC DF
Administrator

View Profile
Third year Anniversary Mobile User Apple User
« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2013, 12:01:56 am »

Andy opened his mouth to reply, but then slowly closed it.

"I think I...get it..." He gave her a weak smile before shaking his head. He had to latch onto something. "Tell me about Shion. Did she treat you like a person, or a golem?"

---

Blair blushed at the show of affection.

"Y-yes, I suppose so. We shall see what happens in time. For now, I wish to keep my nature quiet." She said, looking to Morrigan. "You mentioned a nap, my lady? Surely, Andy won't be too much longer in arriving."

"They should be done by now if everything went okay." Ai commented.
Report Spam   Logged
DrgnmastrAlex
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2013, 12:48:01 am »

KOS-MOS could tell there were parts that Andy didn't understand, but an important part was brought up.

"...she...treated me like a person.  She told me her own fears, hopes, and dreams, as well as what she hoped for me.  When this first started, I processed those talks as erroneous data, unnecessary for my intended purpose.  But after some time, I began to value it more and more, viewing it as part of who I am."

She stopped talking, and a look of deliberation showed on her face.  She was thinking over all the times Shion had disciplined her, trying to teach her right and wrong.  She wouldn't talk unless Andy asked her something else.

---

Caster nodded, chiming in, "I understand completely.  For now, I'll be discreet with your background, and I'll make a separate form that I'll turn in to the Sanctum; one that won't go into length on you."

Morrigan stretched, grinning at Ai and Blair, before saying, "Yes, they should be on their way... ah.  Yes, they're nearing this building right now.  It shouldn't be more than another 10 minutes."
Report Spam   Logged

AC DF
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2013, 12:52:33 am »

"She sounds like a great person, KOS-MOS. It's a shame I can't meet her, but then again I wouldn't wish her to this world either." He nodded, looking ahead. His quarters was just in the distance and the two would be entering into it shortly.

"Hey all, we're back. KOS-MOS is good to go, and she'll be here with us for a little while." He said, gesturing at the android as she entered in.

"Good to hear." Blair said, and Ai gave her a courteous nod.

"So...what have I missed, Caster?" He asked, turning his attention to the kitsune.
Report Spam   Logged
DrgnmastrAlex
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2013, 01:02:20 am »

KOS-MOS nodded, giving an appreciative nod to Andy, as they entered his room.  Inside, she would see Blair, Caster, Ai, and Morrigan already seated.

"Well... "

Caster explains what she has learned thus far about Morrigan's fight with Blair, as well as the possible nature of the Organization's leaders.

"Its just a working theory, right now."

"Correction.  It is a simple postulation at best; this would be conjecture, according to proper scientific protocol.", KOS-MOS interjected.  "There is no current means to analyze this observation.  However, that does not mean it doesn't hold merit.  It is worth investigation, if only to ascertain the idea's validity."

Morrigan laughed heartily, exclaiming, "There's the android I know!  So matter-of-fact, KOS-MOS!  Its good to see you're back to normal."
Report Spam   Logged

AC DF
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2013, 01:17:58 am »

"Huh...so that means the others weren't the way they always were." Andy rubbed at his chin, grinning at KOS-MOS's reply as well. He moved to sit down next to Caster and wrap an arm about her. "So, I think we've got enough for the report then. I trust Caster's note-taking wholeheartedly." He nodded to himself. "I would offer to go each lunch, but I don't know if any of you are hungry or not."

Ai and Blair would both look expectantly toward Morrigan. Just what did their mistress have planned?
Report Spam   Logged
DrgnmastrAlex
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 27, 2013, 10:36:43 pm »

"It is possible.", KOS-MOS added to Andy's statement, while Caster grinned a bit as he sat next to her.

With Ai's and Blair's eyes on her now, Morrigan spoke up.  "If Ai-love and Blair need anything to eat, I could eat a little as well."
Report Spam   Logged

AC DF
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 27, 2013, 11:10:01 pm »

"What would you like to eat then? There's plenty of different foods at the Sanctum Bazaar. Though it's a little late for lunch." Andy said, looking at a nearby clock. He paused for a moment. "...or did you mean a different kind of eating?" His brow raised with the question.

Ai and Blair looked at each other. Though the yukibus looked confused.

"I don't understand. Is there something I'm missing, mistress?" She asked, looking to Morrigan.
Report Spam   Logged
DrgnmastrAlex
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 28, 2013, 12:05:15 am »

Morrigan began giggling furiously, and it took several seconds before she could calm herself down.

"Hahah~  I'll tell you later, Blair.  No, Andy, its merely food I speak of; the bazaar will do nicely."

Caster got the gist of what Andy thought Morrigan meant, and had a heavy blush on her face while staring a hole in the floor.
Report Spam   Logged

AC DF
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 28, 2013, 12:17:03 am »

Andy stroked Caster's back and leaned down to give her cheek a sheepish peck.

"Sorry, sorry, let's get going down to eat then. My treat." He said, rising up from the seat. He offered a hand to help Caster up.

"Er...I know you don't eat, KOS-MOS, but you're welcome to come...or stay in here if you wanted."
Report Spam   Logged
DrgnmastrAlex
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 28, 2013, 12:21:18 am »

Caster smiled at Andy, taking Andy's hand.

"That will not be necessary at this time.  I will take advantage of your offer to remain here, however, as I will need to back up current data into internal drives soon."

"Well, then.  We'll see you later, KOS-MOS.", Morrigan said, getting up.  "After you~"
Report Spam   Logged

AC DF
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 29, 2013, 12:28:26 am »

The trip down to the bazaar would be an easy one, and the meal enjoyable. Blair felt eyes on her, but enjoyed the benign attention. She mused on this as they re-entered Andy and Caster's quarters.

"It's so strange to be around so many people when I was lonely for so long. I guess the people here aren't as superstitious as those from my homeland." She let out a soft sigh.

"Yeah, some of the villages back east could be pretty bad, but they're usually good folk." Andy commented, and Ai nodded in agreement.

"It is a shame they did not accept you, but you have a place and friends on our side now." She said. Blair smiled and nodded.

"That I do."
Report Spam   Logged
DrgnmastrAlex
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 29, 2013, 12:31:37 am »

Caster listened in, letting Andy chat with the others as she went to check up on KOS-MOS, while Morrigan remained with Blair and Ai.

"I'm pleased to see you getting along with everyone, Blair.  You see?  You fit in just fine~", she chuckled, flopping onto the couch before stretching a bit.

Report Spam   Logged

AC DF
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 29, 2013, 12:42:28 am »

Andy watched everyone get settled in before going to check on Caster.

"So, how's our golem guest?" He asked quietly.

Back in the room, Ai settled down next to Morrigan and Blair next to her.

"What do you intend to do now, my lady? KOS-MOS is safe here at the Sanctum. Are we to stay the night?" Ai asked.
Report Spam   Logged
DrgnmastrAlex
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 29, 2013, 12:55:35 am »

Caster chuckled at the sight, and turned to Andy as he entered the bedroom.

"Well... hehehe..."

The sight before them would be enough to describe it.  KOS-MOS was laying on the bed on her stomach, arms and legs splayed out a bit, with her head turned to the left and eyes closed, almost as if she were deep in sleep. 

"If she were snoring a little bit, it'd be perfect.  Hehehe..."

---

"Yes, this is true.  I have a good feeling, now that she's back here.", Morrigan said, stretching her neck a bit as she settled into the couch.

"We will be staying the night at my private room in the Sanctum.  There, we'll rest up, re-energize ourselves, and set out in the morning.  Now..."

She looked at Ai and Blair with a somewhat serious look on her face.  "I expended more of my power than I thought I would when I converted Blair.  This may be due to her power at that time, or the influence of whomever created the Cleaners.  It could very well be both reasons, too.  But I need to restore my power, quickly.  So, if you two are up for it, we could have a bit of fun in my room~"

A lascivious smirk replaced the seriousness, and her eyes looked over Ai and Blair hungrily.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6
  Print  

Jump to: