Ensnared
April 20, 2024, 06:58:27 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: We have a new chat room online!  Please see the "News" section for it's location.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

An Icy Reception (AC/Alex)

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6
  Print  
Author Topic: An Icy Reception (AC/Alex)  (Read 2028 times)
AC DF
Administrator

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Third year Anniversary Mobile User Apple User
« Reply #60 on: July 09, 2013, 05:11:28 pm »

The idea struck Ai and she grinned even wider. Her empty eyes locked with Blair's.

"I would love to share this feeling, my lady~." She purred. Her fellow succubus would try to look away, but found the glassy crimson eyes too appealing to do so.

A soft moan escaped Blair's lips, and soon the same empty smile had curled across her lips. Her attire shifting to that of a different colored version of Ai's. She moved to stand beside her doll sister and sighed happily.

"This is so nice, mistress~."
Report Spam   Logged
DrgnmastrAlex
The one who won't let this place die >.>
Administrator

Lay off the poor beavers, will ya?! SHEESH!!

View Profile
Third year Anniversary Search Second year Anniversary
« Reply #61 on: July 15, 2013, 05:55:44 pm »

All Morrigan could do was grin at the two, as they easily let themselves into this situation.

"I could take advantage of you two right now... but it would be too easy!  fufufufu~"

With a snap of her fingers, the blissed-out sensation would disappear, and Blair and Ai would return to their normal faculties, although they'd still be dolled up, to an extent.

"I can't let the lesson end so abruptly, now can I?  Continue~"
Report Spam   Logged

Can it wait? I'm just finishing up on some callibrations.
AC DF
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 15, 2013, 06:38:01 pm »

The duo would come out of their mutual trance; each letting out a soft moan as they did.

"Unh~, I see these powers can be dangerous in the wrong hands." Ai mused.

"Dangerously sexy~." Blair added, looking to Morrigan now. "Are you as susceptible to these, Mistress?" She asked, letting Morrigan ponder the question before trying to place her mind into a doll like state as well.

Ai looked at her fellow succubus in confusion at the question before catching on, and she soon turned her attention and dream power towards Morrigan. She had a curiosity about just what they could do.
Report Spam   Logged
DrgnmastrAlex
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 15, 2013, 06:41:56 pm »

Morrigan just giggled at Ai's statement, and grinned a bit when Blair queried her on how they could affect her.

"You'd have to see, I think~"

She felt Blair's power extend to her, working to make her mind docile and pliant.  Thought it wouldn't get as far as Blair wanted, the feeling was pleasurable.

And then Ai joined in, and the effect was amplified, taking over more of Morrigan's mind.  An erotic thrill ran through her as the two focused to render her a sexy doll, and was joined by a heavy blush and a throaty moan.

"That's....good, girls...mmnNnn~"
Report Spam   Logged

AC DF
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 15, 2013, 06:47:28 pm »

"So, even in her own dream space...we can over power Mistress." Blair said aloud. Ai watched Morrigan slowly succumb with a blush on her features.

"Yes...it's possible to manipulate the dreams of another through sheer force. Though not against their will from what I understand." Ai said, idly rubbing at her groin.
Report Spam   Logged
DrgnmastrAlex
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 15, 2013, 06:55:22 pm »

Still blushing, Morrigan enjoyed the sensation a little more, before pulling herself out of the state with a giggle.

"Very good, you two!  You're learning quickly.  However, its not a good idea to do what Ai-love spoke of."

Straightening her posture, she continued, "Most mortals' psyches will collapse if you put too much force, or will just shut down, leading to you without a meal.  Its much better to apply subtle pushes; kind of like what I've been doing earlier."

Her lingere shifted, this time turning pure white, but also becoming more sheer and skimpy, while a cloth choker matching in color appeared as well, making her look like a sexy lingere model.

"Like what you see?"
Report Spam   Logged

AC DF
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 15, 2013, 06:59:51 pm »

The two nodded, and Ai looked a little smug.

"I knew our lady was too strong for either of us to overcome her." She said with a little nod, gazing at Morrigan's newest attire. She rubbed her thighs together beneath her outfit. The dollification had left her with a great hint of arousal; bringing back memories of her time in her own dream world with her mistress.

"Well, it was worth a shot. I wanted to test the limits of our powers." Blair said, stepping towards Morrigan. "So...subtlety is important then."
Report Spam   Logged
DrgnmastrAlex
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 15, 2013, 07:05:24 pm »

"Very important, even against powerful psyches like mine.  With others, like heroes, this is true as well, though its more from a need to not alarm them to the manipulations of their dreams."

Her eyes flicked from Blair to Ai, making Morrigan grin a bit cattishly, before she focused on Ai again, changing her attire to that of a slinky, sexy maid's costume.  At the same time, Blair's attire changed into a clingy white evening dress.  Slight compulsions would work at their minds, making Ai want to dutifully serve, while Blair would want to strut around sexily.

"Let's see how you fare now.  Pay attention to any... 'strange' thoughts. fufufufu~"
Report Spam   Logged

AC DF
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 15, 2013, 07:10:17 pm »

Ai looked down at her maid outfit and blushed; the compulsions weren't too far from her original desires anyway.

"Well, now that we've settled that..." She conjured a tray with a few teacups and a pot on it. "Would you like a drink, my lady?" She asked.

Blair wasn't as easy to lull. Her attire was lovely sure, and she felt the urge to pose...but she was shy and demure at heart.

"Th-this is a nice dress, Mistress~..."
Report Spam   Logged
DrgnmastrAlex
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 15, 2013, 07:13:45 pm »

"fufufufufufufu~   Why yes, Ai-love.  And why don't you see if Blair would like something, too?"

Sensing that Ai was relatively taken care of, Morrigan focused more on Blair, while letting the compulsions on Ai further bring her latent need to serve and please out.

"Yes, it is.  Don't you feel so nice in it?  Why don't you feel the fabric?", she said with an amused glint in her eyes.

"Just one feel, it won't hurt~"
Report Spam   Logged

AC DF
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 15, 2013, 07:17:31 pm »

The redhead shuddered at the laughter and nodded, walking over to Blair. Blair looked down at her dress and ran a reluctant hand down it. The fabric felt...good~. She couldn't help but keep touching herself; watching the way it flowed around her curves and body.

"Mmm~...it's so soft~..." She purred, unconsciously beginning to pose as she kept feeling it. Ai watched, waiting for a moment she could interject and offer service.
Report Spam   Logged
DrgnmastrAlex
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: July 15, 2013, 07:20:30 pm »

"Yesssss.... its so soft... so delightful... just pose, feeling so feminine and sexy in it~", Morrigan chimed, while she moved over to Ai and fondled her pert rear under the sexy, frilled short dress.

"Well?  Are you going to serve Blair and I some drinks?"
Report Spam   Logged

AC DF
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: July 15, 2013, 07:24:56 pm »

"Mmmm~~~..." Blair's eyes grew glassy once more, giving into her compulsions. She started to pose now. "I always liked kimonos for doing this without being too revealing...but this dress is so classy~." She mused aloud.

Ai straightened up and moaned.

"Ohh~, hai~..." She walked up to Blair and offered her the tray. "Would you like some tea, Blair-san~?"

"Mm~, no thank you, dear~." Ai looked a little disappointed, but turned to Morrigan.

"Could I serve you any other way, my lady? A foot or body massage perhaps? I could pose for you too~." She offered.
Report Spam   Logged
DrgnmastrAlex
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: July 15, 2013, 07:29:24 pm »

Morrigan couldn't help but grin as Blair fell more and more under the spell, acting a little bit like a high-society woman, while Ai's moan made Morrigan's netherlips quiver a bit.

"Certainly, Ai-love.  How about you pose alongside Blair, so I can see how sexy my servant is~?"

Another light bit of fondling Ai's rear, and Morrigan moved back to watch the show.
Report Spam   Logged

AC DF
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: July 15, 2013, 07:33:40 pm »

Ai moaned once more and eagerly moved over to being posing alongside Blair. Her poses were more cute given her attire, but she did her best to emulate the icy succubus.

"No, no, dear, you have to lean forward a bit more and show off your cleavage~...there we are~." Blair said, coaching Ai as they went along.

"Mm~, hai~..." Ai did as suggested before an idea sprang to mind. She reached over to the tray and knocked an empty cup onto the floor. "Oops~...so clumsy of me~." She said, bending over to pick it up and giving her mistress a lovely view of her undergarments and garters beneath her skirt. Ai wiggled back and forth cutely, "fumbling" with the object on the floor.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6
  Print  

Jump to: