Ensnared
April 19, 2024, 10:01:04 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Big changes are coming soon!  Keep an eye open for more information!

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

An Icy Reception (AC/Alex)

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
  Print  
Author Topic: An Icy Reception (AC/Alex)  (Read 2026 times)
DrgnmastrAlex
The one who won't let this place die >.>
Administrator

Lay off the poor beavers, will ya?! SHEESH!!

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Third year Anniversary Search Second year Anniversary
« Reply #75 on: July 15, 2013, 07:39:22 pm »

Looking on the show, Morrigan felt herself growing more aroused at the sight.  Then Ai did something that made her lust soar.

"Ohhhh.... Ai-love, you naughty girl~ fufufufufufufu~"

She seemed to be on Ai in mere moments, her hands fondling and caressing Ai's rear through her panties, her legs pressing into Ai's to feel the garters.

"You little minx~  You may have caved in sooner than Blair, but I think you just won in the long run~"

Glancing at Blair with an impish grin, the icy succubus would feel a need to mimic Ai's actions if she wanted her Mistress's attentions.
Report Spam   Logged

Can it wait? I'm just finishing up on some callibrations.
AC DF
Administrator

View Profile
Third year Anniversary Mobile User Apple User
« Reply #76 on: July 15, 2013, 07:42:11 pm »

"Ohhh~, my lady~..." Ai groaned, grinding her rear into Morrigan and enjoying the sensations. Blair pouted briefly, but took the action in stride. She sauntered over behind Morrigan and pressed herself against her.

"Was it ever about winning, mistress? I thought this was about learning and enjoying ourselves~." She purred, rubbing her soft dress and body against the succubus. Morrigan would find herself the meat in quite an alluring sandwich.
Report Spam   Logged
DrgnmastrAlex
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 15, 2013, 07:53:44 pm »

"Very true, Blair...Ohhhn~  But it helps to gauge yourselves... don't want to bite off more than you can chew, hmm?  fufufufu~"

Morrigan tossed her hair, giving out a low hiss of pleasure as Blair pressed into her back while she fondled and played with Ai.  More and more, though, Blair's outfit would shift and twist, turning into a copy of what Ai was already wearing.  The frills and lace rubbing against smooth skin seemed to be a turn-on at the moment, and Morrigan's lust would rebound into Ai and Blair, making them even more amorous and needy.

"MMm... that's it girls.... take in my lust and your lust.... feel it... taste and savor it... let it fill you~"
Report Spam   Logged

AC DF
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: July 15, 2013, 07:57:15 pm »

Blair's personality would soon shift as lust took over. The need and desire to please overwhelming her. Ai herself would turn around so she could face Morrigan. Now the succubus would be grinding against lace and frilly cloth from both sides. Their sexes dampened with desire.

"Mistress~..."
"My lady~..."

The two moaned, their hands beginning to fondle and caress her. Their lips kissing against any soft skin they could reach.
Report Spam   Logged
DrgnmastrAlex
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: July 15, 2013, 08:02:39 pm »

"OOhhh.... yesssss~"

Morrigan moaned into their touches, returning her own in kind, as she eagerly explored them while they caressed and kissed her, drinking in their lust while they drank in hers.  She was getting closer to her own climax now, and helped the two to reach their own, as her wings shifted to play with their breasts and damp sexes.

"Enjoy and learn, ladies....OOHhNn~  Just... like that~"
Report Spam   Logged

AC DF
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: July 15, 2013, 11:57:23 pm »

The lust of a succubus queen was potent, and the duo were soon swept away in it. Their eyes hazy, bodies flushed, and the scent of arousal heavy in the air.

"Ahhhn~!"

"Uhhhn~!"

Morrigan would be able to feel the cusps of their orgasms ready to burst forth, and with a little stimulation the two cried out in time. A flood of desire that was almost too rich in its flavor.
Report Spam   Logged
DrgnmastrAlex
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: July 17, 2013, 10:21:37 pm »

Morrigan's own impending orgasm followed suit after Blair's and Ai's, as she gave a throaty moan while biting her lip.

"OOhhhhhNNnn~  Your lust is....delicious....Mmmnn..."

She tenderly kissed the two, enjoying the sensation of their afterglow and feeling a large chunk of her power restored.  With renewed vigor, she continued teasing them, rubbing their wet snatches through their lacy underwear.

"How does it feel, girls?  Do you feel stronger?  More vibrant?  Or do you just want to have Mistress toy with you~?"
Report Spam   Logged

AC DF
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: July 17, 2013, 11:00:32 pm »

The two were in not quite the same shape as Morrigan. They moaned piteously at her touches and grinded against her. Her lust had been potent, and instead of energizing them it had instead subdued them somewhat.

Though their lust had seemed to subside a little.

"Ahh~, please, my lady~..."

"Toy with us~, mistress~..."
Report Spam   Logged
DrgnmastrAlex
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: July 17, 2013, 11:05:33 pm »

"OOHhhnn~  Very well, then.  fufufufufufu...."

Morrigan's fingers pressed further into their needy, wet cunnies, while her wings shifted into makeshift hands, playing with their breasts and nipples through the frilly fabric.

"If you are able to, try to feed off of each other's lust, as well as my own.  ....I'll need to remember that you two seem to enjoy being servile, sexy maids~"
Report Spam   Logged

AC DF
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: July 17, 2013, 11:23:17 pm »

The twin generals did their best to listen to Morrigan, but in the end they were content to be toyed with and teased by their mistress. Needless to say, it would be a filling meal for the Queen of the Makai, and a great learning experience for her subordinates.

The only downside was that Blair and Ai were out of commission for a few hours when they finally came out of the dream world, but that was a small price to pay for the sheer pleasure received.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
  Print  

Jump to: