Ensnared
March 29, 2024, 04:12:04 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: We have a new chat room online!  Please see the "News" section for it's location.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

Birds of a Feather, in a Figurative sense (AC/Alex)

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 14
  Print  
Author Topic: Birds of a Feather, in a Figurative sense (AC/Alex)  (Read 4192 times)
AC DF
Administrator

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Third year Anniversary Mobile User Apple User
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2013, 01:56:33 am »

Andy blushed a little at the swimsuit.

"Wow, there's bare-" He was silenced by a tail lightly smacking the back of his head.

"Sheesh, just enjoy her showing a little skin. I mean, you've seen her naked for gods' sakes." Andy gave a reluctant nod.

"Yeah, yeah..." Ahri stood and beamed.

"Good, I was worried they might not all fit right, but you showed them off perfectly~. I hope you put them all to good use~." She winked.

"Say, what about my gift, Ahri-chan?" Andy asked, tilting his head; his arms crossing in front of his chest.

"Mhmmm~, but Caster and I need to have some girl talk before that first." She said, walking over to the other kitsune and pushing her off towards the bedroom. Andy looked unamused.

"You're gonna ask about our sexlife, aren't you?" He looked annoyed, but it was offset by his blush growing.

"Girl talk~~~." Ahri replied, closing the door behind her. She walked past Caster and sat on the bed. "Well...how -has- it been~? Andy seems pretty normal, so you've managed to not get addicted to draining lust. Then again, I knew your willpower was strong already."
Report Spam   Logged
DrgnmastrAlex
The one who won't let this place die >.>
Administrator

Lay off the poor beavers, will ya?! SHEESH!!

View Profile
Third year Anniversary Search Second year Anniversary
« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2013, 02:02:28 am »

Caster couldn't help but giggle at the sight, but as Ahri spoke, she knew what the elder kitsune had in mind, although she wasn't expecting to be pushed into the bedroom.

"Hehehe....well, yes.  I haven't gotten addicted, but we aren't really doing 'that' as much as you'd think.  Its more that we've been enjoying each other's time, and every once in a while..."

She blushes after trailing off with her sentence.
Report Spam   Logged

Can it wait? I'm just finishing up on some callibrations.
AC DF
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2013, 02:07:07 am »

"Oh I know~, I just like seeing Andy squirm. He's like a little brother to me in some ways, and that would make you my sister-in-law~." She grinned before chuckling. "Sorry, sorry, you're adorable when you're embarrassed." She said, closing her eyes.

"Still, a bond like yours is something to cherish and hold onto. Especially in the world we live in." Her eyes opened. "Andy told me about when you were captured...about his other self. When I heard, I decided to turn around and make my way back to see how you two were holding up."  She let out a little sigh. "If anything, you two seem...stronger. I can feel something in each of you...it's hard to explain." A tail moved to rub at her chin.

"Like you...brainwashed each other, but in a good way..."
Report Spam   Logged
DrgnmastrAlex
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2013, 02:10:44 am »

Hearing Ahri speak about Andy like she did make Caster giggle along with Ahri, before listening to the other kitsune's explanation.

"Ah.  Well...yes.  That was...", she stammered, blushing.  "It... it was very trying.  I'm just glad that Andy and I got through it together.  The sensations I felt... I can see why so many have already fallen.  As for... that..."

Her blush intensified, before continuing, "We kind of did... hehehe...."
Report Spam   Logged

AC DF
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2013, 02:19:29 am »

The kitsune grinned mischievously.

"Mm~, not wanting to let him go then~? That's alright, I've already decided you're a good match for him." She said, nodding sagely before shaking her head. "Really though, it wasn't a bad idea. I was going to show you a few tricks to help with your...intimacy, but I think they'll have to wait. There's something both of you need to hear." She looked back at the door.

"Come on in, Andy, we're done." She said, Andy stepping in a couple of seconds later.

"What's up?" He asked.

"I felt a strong presence on my way in here. It was trying to hide itself, and it was demonic in nature. I think a mistress has infiltrated the Sanctum." She said with a frown. Andy blinked, and did his best to hold back a laugh. He finally let it burst forth. Ahri's jaw drop and she looked puzzled. "H-how, how can you just laugh at that, idiot~!?" One of her tails grabbed one of the empty boxes that had Caster's clothes. It flung it at Andy's head, and he rubbed his nose after the impact.

"Ow~...no really, it's not a big deal. That was just Morrigan you felt."

"Morrigan...?" Ahri looked to Caster, her ears standing at full attention. "Just who is she? Her power was unreal."
Report Spam   Logged
DrgnmastrAlex
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2013, 08:17:51 pm »

Caster just grinned, glad that Ahri wasn't going to take Andy away from her, but had a bit of a blush at the mention of pointers for bedroom fun.  She moved back to Andy's side when he entered, and was first concerned by Ahri's claim, then confused by Andy's laughter, before it occured to her.

"Oh, she must mean Morrigan... whoa, careful!!"

She checked to make sure Andy's nose was alright, before answering Ahri's question, "She calls herself Queen of the Makai Realm, and from the kind of power she wields, I believe she's being truthful.  Its because of her that the Crimson Fan broke its neutrality treaty with the Organization, and joined forces with the Sanctum, and she's provided a lot of intelligence as to some of the Organization's more covert operations; plus, she's rescued a few important heroes, and is assisting in helping train heroes to resist or avoid demonic charms and seduction."

Satisfied that Andy's nose was okay, she added, "...considering you both provide the same service, I'm surprised you've never heard of her."
Report Spam   Logged

AC DF
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 30, 2013, 08:35:33 pm »

"Hmm~, a Queen you say? Yes, it is a shame such regal people as us haven't met yet~." Ahri said, flaring her tails out majestically. She cast a jealous eye towards Caster's tail and frowned, clearing her throat. "I see you've been taking great care of her tail, Andy."

"Y-yeah, it's nothing big. It's a relaxing activity for us both." He said, caught off-guard by the statement but smiling.

"Hmph~...I see. Well then, I suppose I should arrange to meet her. I take it you two are acquainted with her given your position within the Sanctum here?" She asked, looking around for something. Her tail grabbed the ivory brush Andy usually used.

"Yeah, we know her pretty well actually. I'm sure she'd be happy to-" He was cut off as Ahri thrust the brush towards him.

"Not just yet, Andy-kun~. I need you to help me look my best~." She tapped the brush with another tail and handed a copy to Caster. "You can help too, Cas-chan~." Despite her tone, it was evident that this wasn't a request.

"...alright, Ahri." He said, taking one of her tails and plopping down onto the bed.
Report Spam   Logged
DrgnmastrAlex
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 30, 2013, 08:44:49 pm »

"Well, yes, I suppose we could-", Caster started, before Ahri interrupted and magicked a copy of the brush Andy got her.  Giving a short growl of irritation, she took the copy and quickly started on brushing the other kitsune's tail.

---

"Mmmm.... that fish was excellent.  Panko-covered tilapia with grilled shrimp and rice~  An interesting mix done well, fufufufu~", Morrigan smiled, making her way back to her private room.  But an idea popped in her head, and after considering it for a few minutes, she decided to go with it.  She made her way to the heroes' private dormatories, before stopping in front of one door that was slightly shadowed.

"And vwip~"

Morrigan slid into the shadows, disappearing and almost instantaneously appearing from behind a dresser in Andy and Caster's room.

"How are the lovebirds doing~?"
Report Spam   Logged

AC DF
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 30, 2013, 08:54:54 pm »

Andy looked over from his relaxing position on the couch, an unamused look on his features.

"You could've knocked first..." He grumbled, his attention going back to Caster's tail in his lap. Ahri stepped into the doorway and smirked.

"Not very queenly to just pop in unannounced~." She said, fluffing out her now, well-brushed tails. "Though these two do speak highly of you, Queen of the Makai~."

"This is Ahri, a friend of mine, Morrigan." Andy said. Ahri huffed.

"Hey~, don't take the wind out of my sails~!" She huffed, pouting cutely.
Report Spam   Logged
DrgnmastrAlex
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 30, 2013, 08:58:32 pm »

"Ah, I just thought I'd have some fun, though.", Morrigan spoke, evaluating Ahri, and grinning a bit.

"So, a kitsune.  And a powerful one at that.... why do you look familiar?"
Report Spam   Logged

AC DF
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 30, 2013, 09:01:17 pm »

Ahri tilted her head, her ear twitching.

"Hmm~? I don't believe I've ever been in your realm, Makai Queen." She said, crossing her arms in front of her chest. "Though I'll admit I had heard rumors of you before." She said, extending a tail. "But yes, as Andy said, my name is Ahri. A pleasure to meet you~."
Report Spam   Logged
DrgnmastrAlex
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 30, 2013, 09:07:25 pm »

Morrigan gave a cheerful smile and a deep bow to return Ahri's greeting.

"Pleased to meet you, as well.  Any friend of Andy and Caster is a good friend to have, and I am curious if you'd be interested in being comrades with me.  I may not have known them as long as you, but I think it wise to consolidate our strengths, just in case."

She looked at the tail, a bit confused as to why Ahri extended it.

"...I'm not familiar with the customs of kitsune, I'm afraid, so I don't know what extending your tail is meant to imply..."
Report Spam   Logged

AC DF
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 30, 2013, 09:12:55 pm »

Andy looked on sagely.

"She just wants you to shake it like a hand, Morrigan." Ahri nodded in agreement, giving her own bow.

"Such lovely manners. If Andy and Cas-chan have found you trustworthy, then I suppose I have nothing to worry about." Her tail nudged forward a bit more. The hell Morrigan wasn't gonna touch her tail after she had Andy and Caster go through the trouble of brushing them.
Report Spam   Logged
DrgnmastrAlex
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 31, 2013, 07:52:19 pm »

"Ah.  I see, silly me.", Morrigan chuckled, finally shaking the tail as if it were a hand.

"Its quite nice; silky-smooth to the touch.  Clearly you hold great value in the sheen of your tails.", she said cheerfully. 
Report Spam   Logged

AC DF
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 31, 2013, 10:50:05 pm »

"Yes, tail number and condition are both important portions of kitsune society. Though as you can see from Caster, the number is not always a clear indicator of power. Though a greater number certainly makes a bit more of an impression." Ahri said, fanning her tails out; her ego had been nicely stroked.

"I'm glad you like them, Morrigan, we spent a good amount of time bru-" A light boop from a tail silenced Andy mid-sentence. Ahri maintained a sagely look, her tail waving menacingly near Andy.

"You're awfully chatty today, Andy-kun."

"Just in the mood for it, I guess." He added with a smirk.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 14
  Print  

Jump to: