Ensnared
March 28, 2024, 08:03:45 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Big changes are coming soon!  Keep an eye open for more information!

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

Pieces of Future Past

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Pieces of Future Past  (Read 582 times)
Senti Onikawa

Badges: (View All)
« on: August 06, 2013, 09:36:04 am »

Background: The War is over for many soldiers. Years of hiding in fear have driven what was once a proud nation into ruin. Standing between the end of free life and the destruction of the mistresses are only a few brave souls who have dared to stand proud in defiance of the forces that threaten them and their loved ones. No small success spells victory, however; with each mistress that is defeated, five heroes are converted into their "pets". What remains of both Soul Springs and Blackstorm City may hold the key as to how the mistress problem can be solved. The Sanctum will see it is a godsend and move to utilize it as a weapon. The Ebony Shroud will try to bring about a new era of order not so different from what the mistresses are attempting. The White Room will want it as a means of "choosing" the right candidates to rule.

The mistresses will see it as a threat. But what is "it" exactly? Is it a sword? A tank? What in the blue blazes could it be!?! Regardless, all sides want to know and seek to understand what advantage they can gain through it. Another force, Kai, will be present for the event more to make sure no side gains any advantage and that nobody comes out of this without a scratch or some form of injury for trespassing upon the grave of a people now gone.

The Mission: Gather ye men! We go east to the Dark Land where a nation once lay, peaceful and prosperous. Within the ruins of two great cities, the key to either the defeat of the mistresses or the world's total enslavement. Will it be the ultimate weapon or just another Reaper attempt to control Shepard? Who knows! Well, I do, actually.

Anyways, the mission is a simple one. Travel to these two cities, search for clues, avoid failing. As a bonus, Kai will be taking on anyone who he catches "disrespecting" the "pride" of his homeland. Should he be encountered, it is best that the Heroes explain themselves and the mistresses make themselves scarce (in the off-chance that the fight is completely one-sided, expect a cuh-razy tweest!). With the odds stacked against the heroic... um, heroes that travel to these lands and the dominating (and some cases, alluring) vixens known as the mistresses, what could go wrong?

The Opening: The opening will take place on the border to these lands and the first spot will be rolled for. Turn sequence follows highest to lowest rolls.

The When: When Alex stops being sick. >__> But really, I've not set a deadline mainly because I want everyone to see the event and decide if they want in. Also, I'm sure the admins will want to have words so that's also a reason. If I had my way and could give you a definite timeframe for when it will start, I would say... Next Tuesday! But I'll settle for "When everything is set to go".
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

DrgnmastrAlex
The one who won't let this place die >.>
Administrator

Lay off the poor beavers, will ya?! SHEESH!!

View Profile
Third year Anniversary Search Second year Anniversary
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2013, 05:58:52 pm »

I'm not sick right now, so I'll join!  Tongue
Report Spam   Logged

Can it wait? I'm just finishing up on some callibrations.
Senti Onikawa

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2013, 09:30:37 pm »

I hath returned. I have a deadline that which will be 3 weeks from now. If there are no takers on this event and the deadline is reached before enough people have joined, then the event will be closed until further notice. Right now, the necessary numbers are as follows:

5 mistresses (2 roles available)
DrgnmastrAlex
Tiga-Taga
Hitsuji
7 Heroes(3(?) roles available)
DrgnmasterAlex
Tiga-Taga
Hitsuji (Maybe)
All applicants should post in this topic.

Edit: I'm going to keep sign-ups open. As things are I will probably wait until after Christmas before either scrapping or going ahead with things depending on whether or not there are enough members invested. One should note that there are no rules against heroes and mistresses working together nor should they feel obligated to team up if they don't want to. Team sizes WILL be limited to 3 for the heroes and 2 for the mistresses if necessary to avoid things getting too one-sided.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2013, 01:25:34 am by Senti Onikawa » Report Spam   Logged
DrgnmastrAlex
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2013, 01:47:40 am »

As I said, I'm up for it.  Tongue

I can provide a hero and a mistress.  If there's a deficit of heroes, then I guess I can do two.
Report Spam   Logged

Tiga-Taga

View Profile
Windows User 100 Posts Level 3
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2013, 11:57:32 am »

I can provide both a hero and mistress~ Though if there are plenty of Mistresses applying, I'll simply give a hero.
Report Spam   Logged
Hitsuji

View Profile
Third year Anniversary Level 5 1000 Posts
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2013, 07:39:39 pm »

I can provide a Mistress and a (possibly subversively-minded) hero.
Report Spam   Logged
Senti Onikawa

« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2013, 09:38:16 am »

The event will begin as of today. Others may join if they wish, though it is expected they will NOT post in the event topic until they are recorded as participants in this topic. I ask all current participants to post in the topic that will be in the battlefield. A link will be posted for ease of access in this topic, though it's doubtful we'll need it.

The Topic: http://ensnared.smfforfree.com/index.php/topic,1337.0.html

Sponsored by the Union of Mispresented Succubi
« Last Edit: October 22, 2013, 10:01:22 am by Senti Onikawa » Report Spam   Logged
DrgnmastrAlex
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2013, 07:47:28 pm »

Okay, I've picked the characters I'll be using.

Hero: Giles Harman, aka Terramancer  ( http://ensnared.smfforfree.com/index.php/topic,18.msg10220.html#msg10220 )

Mistress: Lumia, the Silk Shaman ( http://ensnared.smfforfree.com/index.php/topic,1259.0.html )

I'll get the post up for Giles shortly, but I'm saving Lumia for a little later into the thread.
Report Spam   Logged

Senti Onikawa

« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2013, 05:20:38 pm »

Forgot to post mine.

Hero: Senti Onikawa

http://ensnared.smfforfree.com/index.php/topic,655.0.html

Mistress/Not-Mistress: Kai Hitsuko http://ensnared.smfforfree.com/index.php/topic,695.0.html

Future appearance(s): Kaji Atamagaii http://ensnared.smfforfree.com/index.php/topic,655.0.html
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: