Ensnared
April 19, 2024, 05:38:01 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: We have a new chat room online!  Please see the "News" section for it's location.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

Orchestral Friday's! Because!

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Orchestral Friday's! Because!  (Read 508 times)
Senti Onikawa

Badges: (View All)
« on: September 20, 2013, 12:44:22 pm »

Part of a weekly thing I'll be doing for ensnared is posting orchestral music that I've come across. Some of the best music I've heard is orchestral and I want to share this gift with you people. Well, everyone except that damn cheese wheel. >__> Any ways, here's something to start.

What I've Become-Zack Hemsey

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Senti Onikawa

« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2013, 03:08:14 pm »

Just fixed my wireless adapter (Damn thing had a certain setting disabled and was fixed on a dumber setting so I changed things around. Go me.) so I'm feeling pleasantly appeased. For that, I will give today a real brave song. Happy epic times mein good friends.

Report Spam   Logged
Senti Onikawa

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2013, 03:40:29 am »

MY apologies for not posting yesterday. I had been asleep the whole day, completely dead to the world. Also, I've been watching P4A and contemplating the viewing of Medaka Box. Anyone got any suggestions for good anime? Post them to me in mail if you would! Any ways, here's something by Bart Stoop.

Bart Stop-Beyond
Report Spam   Logged
Senti Onikawa

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2013, 12:39:42 am »

So, who else is watching Coppellion and Kill La Kill? We all watching the same thing? Any ways, here's something by a youtuber called blacksheep806: a lengthy compilation of orchestral music. Hope you all enjoy.

The Journey Begins-Blacksheep806

Report Spam   Logged
Senti Onikawa

« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2013, 06:05:16 am »

Weird? Strange? Depp? Well, this is Ensnared, home of the odd! So why not make a statement about this with some Danny Elfman? Also, there's already hentai for Kill La Kill. Anyone else finding it a bit odd that we have hentai for a series that's barely out of the gates yet? Eh, any ways..!

Alice Theme-Danny Elfman

Report Spam   Logged
Senti Onikawa

« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2013, 11:45:11 am »

I WILL be adding to my newest project in creative writing next week. It have monthly installations so my apologies to anyone who wants more content. Also, I'm available (most of the time) for an rp, so feel free to hit me up if you want. Also, THAT SHIT IN COPPELION EPISODE 4 WAS BULLSHIT. A B-2 SHOULD NEVER FLY THAT LOW NOR SHOULD THAT JEEP HAVE OUTPACED IT. Yeah, I splerged. Any ways, have some music.

Phoenix Music- Glory and Honour

Report Spam   Logged
Senti Onikawa

« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2013, 10:59:29 pm »

I know I missed last week and I apologize mein fellow fetish enthusiasts. I had meant to follow up on Saturday but... I've been behind on a lot of stuff lately. So I'll update with 2 videos this week to make up the time. You better be thankful. >__>

AudioMachine-The Truth

AudioMachine-Final Decision
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: