Ensnared
March 29, 2024, 02:56:34 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: We have a new chat room online!  Please see the "News" section for it's location.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

Mirror, Mirror on the Wall, Who is the Foxiest of All? (AC/Slix)

Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Mirror, Mirror on the Wall, Who is the Foxiest of All? (AC/Slix)  (Read 1543 times)
AC DF
Administrator

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Third year Anniversary Mobile User Apple User
« on: December 04, 2013, 01:02:08 pm »

Ahri stretched luxuriously on the couch in her room. She opened an eye to regard her "guest". In truth, the kitsune felt sorry that she'd gotten the heroine Riven so smitten with her, but she was a fun lover. Still, something needed to be done or the poor girl's crush could be exploited. An idea was coming to mind.

"How was your lunch, Riven? It's not often I make a meal for someone." She teased, winking at the girl. "Did you bring your costume along...bunny~?" She asked, her eyes lidding sensually afterwards. She would have to break Riven's will a little, but for her own good.

Little did she know that someone just like her was walking the Sanctum grounds. Someone that would be very familiar to her guest.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Slixer

View Profile
Third year Anniversary Spammer 25 Posts in one day Second year Anniversary
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2013, 01:09:40 pm »

Truth be Ahri could have fed Riven anything and she'd respond in the same lovely dovey manner, the girl had fallen hard after their last encounter. Without the pressures of her own world she found herself able to focus on nicer pursuits such as the lovely fox girl.

"It was perfect Ahri." she spoke in her demure manner, blushing a little at just how lucky she was to be allowed in Ahri's presence.

"I-I never go without it." she further blushed not even attempt to cover over the fact that her Bunny costume was her most prized possession.

----

Prowling the grounds was indeed someone very familiar to the two women in room, carefully and deftly did she move along the grounds of the Sanctum, a feeling of familiarity seemingly calling her to this place, something mischievous in the air that promised tonight would be fun.
Report Spam   Logged
AC DF
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2013, 01:12:11 pm »

Ahri leaned back in her seat, crossing one of her shapely legs over the other.

"Well then, why don't you put it on for me~? I think you've been a good girl, and good girls get played with~." She purred, her tails swishing behind her. She waited to see if Riven would have the modesty to leave the room to change, or whether she would just put it on right here.

"Either way, I think you look cute in that outfit~." The kitsune winked.
Report Spam   Logged
Slixer

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2013, 01:16:42 pm »

"Y-yes-Right away!" Riven blurted as she rose to grab her bag, before scampering off to the bathroom to change. Despite how into Ahri she was some thing still remained the same.

"You seem to have her wrapped around your finger no?" A voice Ahri would find eerie familiar asked coming from the window, how it was opened was a mystery but sat in the sill looking knowing at Ahri was a perfect copy of the shapely fox, her beautifully smooth leg hanging lightly as she gave the currently sat Ahri a cute wink.
Report Spam   Logged
AC DF
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2013, 01:21:34 pm »

Ahri's ears raised in surprise at the doppleganger before her. She stood and held up a hand. A sphere of fox fire roared to life.

"I have to say, you've done an excellent job copying me~...maybe too good. I don't think I'm quite THAT alluring~." She chuckled, slowly advancing upon the new Ahri. "And yes, I do have her quite smitten, don't I? She's really quite a sweetheart, if not so very repressed." Her mind was turning trying to figure out just who this was. Her eyes widened in realization.

"Wait...you couldn't be..."
Report Spam   Logged
Slixer

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2013, 01:27:16 pm »

"The one who paved the way for you?" Ahri finished with a knowing smile and a quick tongue, "It appears at least that Ahri is Ahri no matter which world she is from." she raised her own hand to reveal a sphere of fox fire, identical to this Ahri's in every way.

"I must say though I'm a little disappointed you managed to bring her out of her shell so much, All I was able to do was to give her very wet dreams." she laughed slightly before moving from her seat to meet Ahri square on, the two identical in every way it was very strange.

"I think you see yourself short though, I happen to think you are THAT alluring~"
Report Spam   Logged
AC DF
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2013, 01:31:45 pm »

The other Ahri smirked and shook her head.

"I was just trying to be modest for our sake." She looked over to the bathroom. "Oh, she's going to love~~~ this, and you're going to enjoy the outfit I gave her. She's quite a sexy bunny~." She said, taking a seat next to her double.

"Perhaps you could help me with something then...she's quite attached to us. I think we need to take control of those urges for her safety. This world has ways of exploiting those desires." She said, a little frown on her features. "Don't worry, it'll be a fun way to help her~."
Report Spam   Logged
Slixer

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2013, 01:37:12 pm »

"Oh I'd love to help~" the Runeterrian Ahri answer taking a seat next to her counterpart, making sure to match her appearance. "Truth be I feel a little guilty that she is so devoted to us~ Though when I do get back to my own reality I might just have to see what effects I've had on all the other lovelies from the league, Perhaps you'd care to join me on that day?"

A few minutes later the girl of hour emerged from the bathroom, her face beet red as her heels clopped on Ahri's hard wood floor.

"I-I hope I didn't take to......." She stopped having seen that Ahri had miraculous doubled since she went to change.
Report Spam   Logged
AC DF
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2013, 01:43:04 pm »

"Oh yes, I'd love to see what your world is like~. So many different lovers to play with~." She chuckled, gazing hungrily at Riven as she left the bathroom.

"Oh no~, you didn't take too long. Though, I believe I've finally found the Ahri you were so fond of." She winked at the bunnygirl. "And we've both agreed that you need to cut loose more than you do, right Ahri-chan~?"
Report Spam   Logged
Slixer

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2013, 01:48:14 pm »

"Most definitely Ahri-Chan." Ahri grinned back taking in the sight of the exile in her bunny outfit, this was definitely a look Ahri would have Riven use more often.

"W-W-wh-How?" Riven asked stupefied, embarrassed and very turned at this turn of events.

"mmm How did I get here? The same way you did dear." her Ahri answered enjoying the flustered look Riven had, "You know you didn't even need to go reality hopping to find an Ahri that would play with you~" she added purring at the promise of what was to come.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2013, 04:33:42 pm by Slixer » Report Spam   Logged
AC DF
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2013, 04:07:20 pm »

"But she did go down the rabbit hole didn't she~?" Ahri rose from the couch, a smug smirk on her features as she slowly began to circle around Riven. Her soft tails trailing under the exile's chin.

"We're onto your plan, you naughty girl~, and now you're trapped with two hungry foxes~." she purred. From her fingertip she conjured a small heart and blew it into Riven's face as she passed. It wouldn't be nearly as potent as her full Charm, but it would start riling and wearing her lovely prey down.

"Just how should we punish this greedy bunny, Ahri-chan~?" She asked, continuing to circle about like a predator.
Report Spam   Logged
Slixer

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2013, 04:39:03 pm »

The other Ahri rose soon after, mirroring the actions of her doppel to almost perfection.

"I think perhaps we should eat our adorable little bunny Ahri-chan~" she answered taking great delight in seeing the reaction the exile gave before the two.

Riven felt like she was in heaven, the sheer erotism beyond the scale of anything she had seen before, she was beginning to softly pant from this much attention alone and when the second heart struck her face she fell to her knees quivering before the two foxes. It would become very clear the the Ahri's that Riven had just came from their attention alone.
Report Spam   Logged
AC DF
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2013, 05:17:03 pm »

"Awh~, she's basting herself for us~." Ahri giggled, one of her tails reaching out to wrap around Riven's neck. "You're going to wear yourself out before we even have any real fun~..."

She started to pull the girl's head to her groin. The scent of her arousal evident. "I don't have a carrot for you, bunny but I could give you something sweet~..." She said, pulling the skirt of her attire aside to reveal her glistening snatch. Her tail slowly pulled Riven's face closer, but didn't let her push forward either. Her mouth would come scant inches away from the aroused flesh; enough for the exile to feel the heat coming off Ahri before her tail stopped any movement.

"How rude of me!" She pulled Riven's head away and stepped back. Her tail still holding Riven gently but firmly. "Ahri-chan, you're my guest. We'll let her sample you first~" she cooed to her copy. "She'll tell us if we taste differently~. Hmmm~!"
Report Spam   Logged
Slixer

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2013, 06:01:00 pm »

Riven couldn't speak, more accurately she was trying to speak but the word's where coming out as a garbled mess, the soft tails that she loved so caressing her and then to be offered a chance to drink from Ahri's sweet nectar was almost to much, her tongue instinctively attempting to lap before she was stopped. The other Ahri stifled a laugh before the offer was made.

"My my she really is into you isn't she Ahri-chan," She smirked as she approached her double lifting her own skirt to show she was as wet, "And I would love to take you up on that offer but I have a wicked idea first~" She laughed taking her twin's deliciously soft face in her hands and pulled her into a very long and steamy kiss.

Riven shuddered again at the beautiful sight before her as the two fox girls made out before her, she couldn't contain the whiney moan nor hide the small bucking movements she made as she remained stuck in her kneeling position, her outfit soaked in arousal and sweat, she looked like she might even cum again if this kept up.
Report Spam   Logged
AC DF
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2013, 10:51:12 pm »

"Mmmh~..." It was lovely to have a kisser that could match her skill. Ahri eagerly returned the affections of herself. Her hands roaming over the other Ahri's body. Eventually, her hand would reach down and pull the clothing of her partner down. The other Ahri's breasts would spring free. The original shot Riven a steamy look before beginning to fondle the other kitsune's breast.

"Mm~...I bet you wish you could suck on these, hmm~? They're so soft~..." She purred. "Maybe if you're good we'll smother between both of us~."
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: