Ensnared
March 28, 2024, 05:20:33 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Big changes are coming soon!  Keep an eye open for more information!

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

Mirror, Mirror on the Wall, Who is the Foxiest of All? (AC/Slix)

Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Mirror, Mirror on the Wall, Who is the Foxiest of All? (AC/Slix)  (Read 1540 times)
Slixer

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Third year Anniversary Spammer 25 Posts in one day Second year Anniversary
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2013, 03:44:15 am »

The other Ahri was very impressed that her double was her equal in everything, even her touches were unlike anything she had felt before, truly she was a better lover then she had ever given her credit for but she was not one to simple allow herself to be one upped even if it did feel so good, her own hands soon left their position of holding Ahri's beautiful face to stroke down to her dress before freeing this world's Ahri's own breasts.

Riven let out another heady moan, her fidgeting clearly becoming more pounced with each action the two took and more notable was the very obvious wet patch that was now soaking the lower half of her costume, the girl was clearly in lust overdrive and truth be at this stage she'd do anything she was told.
Report Spam   Logged
AC DF
Administrator

View Profile
Third year Anniversary Mobile User Apple User
« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2013, 11:13:43 am »

Ahri pressed her breasts against her other self, moaning as their aroused flesh glided over each other. She finally couldn't take it anymore. With a wave of fox fire on her hand, she burned away her doppelganger's clothing to leave her nudity for all to see.

"Mmh~, you really are me~, you've even got our beauty mark~." She chuckled, though it faded into a moan. Her eyes soon fixed upon Riven however and she smirked. "Silly bunny~...nothing's stopping you from touching yourself~." She purred, her tail tightening ever so slightly.
Report Spam   Logged
Slixer

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2013, 11:36:03 am »

The other Ahri gave a look of mock indignation as her clothes where burned.

"Why Ahri-chan that was my favorite dress~" She purred softly before enacting the very same tactic on her beauty counterpart to burn her clothes away. "Now I think we're equal~" she laughed as she began to caress Ahri's soft delicate breasts while glancing over at Riven with a knowing look.

"Our silly bunny likes to be ordered~ She carves it, I'm not surprised she is so smitten with us, given half a chance she'd turn her devotion to religion." as added before kissing along her others neckline.

Riven's hands began to move a little as she began to sloppily attempt to satisfy her urging's before the two Foxy Goddesses
Report Spam   Logged
AC DF
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 05, 2013, 11:39:14 am »

Ahri bared her neck, stretching her nude form at the affections she recieved.

"Mmm~, true, true~. If she likes being ordered, then I guess we'll have to remove any need for her to think~." She said, casting her gaze to Riven. Her yellow eyes drawing her in. "Or~...she could just frig herself silly and drain all that pesky will herself~." Her eyes glowed softly at that.

What better way to create a submissive trigger in the exile than to make her bring herself there first? The idea was deliciously sexy. Ahri felt a smug smirk come to her lips as her other tails began to fondle the other Ahri.
Report Spam   Logged
Slixer

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 05, 2013, 11:44:33 am »

"mmm y-yes mistress...." Riven meekly spoke as her clumsy hands set about doing as she was instructed, her hands pulling the soaked material covering her needy snatch as she set to work friggin herself for her beloved fox-girls.

"Mistress huh?" the other Ahri spoke between a kiss, "I'm both jealous and immensely turned on~ Maybe when you come to visit my world we could build a little harem." her tails now running all over the other Ahri's body every so often the two's tails colliding sending a jolt through the two.

"mmm I had no idea another tail could feel so good~"
Report Spam   Logged
AC DF
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 05, 2013, 12:31:11 pm »

"Mm~, that would be a fun diversion. Tell me, are all the girls as sexy and submissive as Riven here~?" She chuckles, giving the exile a sultry glance. Her body shivering as her tail makes contact with another. "There's a good girl, keep touching and stroking...it feels so good to watch us, to give into us~." She cooed.

Her fingers slid down now, warm with foxfire, and teased the other Ahri's nethers.
Report Spam   Logged
Slixer

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 05, 2013, 05:07:46 pm »

"Oh most definitely, Do you think she's the only one who frigs herself to sleep while dreaming of me... us, like sweet little Luxanna, the poor girl doesn't even know what sex is much less why her sheets are drenched every morning~ Or darling Kayle whom wakes ever night berating herself for the sinful dreams she has. Such a beautiful angel~" Ahri laughed back enjoying the feel of the foxfire on her aching snatch.

"A-Ahri~!" Riven moaned as she came again from her friggin.

"OH~" Ahri purred herself feeling a particularly pleasant jolt "I think she likes that idea~"
Report Spam   Logged
AC DF
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 05, 2013, 05:18:58 pm »

Ahri pulled away from her doppelganger and looks to Riven.

"Mm~...sounds delightful, but we have someone else to focus on now~." She says, sauntering over to Riven. Her tail slipped over the girls neck as she knelt down beside her. Her lips pressed against the exile's ears.

"I promised you'd be the meat in an Ahri sandwich, didn't I~?" She purred, pressing her nude body against the entranced bunny. Her foxfire warmed fingers molesting her body.
Report Spam   Logged
Slixer

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 05, 2013, 05:26:34 pm »

The other Ahri followed quickly behind taking the bunny's other side, rubbing a foxfire finger along her cute butt as she also pressed herself up against Riven.

"Such a good little rabbit~ Good bunny's get reward~" she purred before kissing the girls ear, Riven moaned out, her hands resting upon the thighs of both Ahri's as she managed to form a sentense.

"l-love you mistresses....." She managed as she came again from the attention.

"Well aren't we eager." Ahri laughed looking to her doppel.
Report Spam   Logged
AC DF
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 05, 2013, 05:36:03 pm »

"Yes~, she is...eager enough to want to stay like this~?" She asks, whispering into Riven's ear. "I know how smitten you are with me, with us...but it could dangerous. Thankfully for you, we're going to give you a release valve for that desire~." She kissed her neck.

"We're going to make a nice, submissive state for our cute bunnygirl to slip into. You can act all your fantasies and still function normally...it's so easy to listen to us already, isn't it? I bet one more juicy orgasm will be enough to leave you utterly mindless~." She chuckles, her tails rubbing all over.

"Nothing but Ahri's on the brain~~~..."
Report Spam   Logged
Slixer

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 05, 2013, 05:43:14 pm »

As Ahri spoke into her ear Riven attempted to rub her face toward the sweet voice, desperate to be closer to the foxy seductress her moaning becoming even greater as concentrated foxfire stimulated both her needy pussy and her firm rear while 18 of the softest tails in history stroked her body. Her cries become deeper and more common as she began to lose control. The other Ahri smirked as she swept her free index finger over Ahri's drooling netherlips encouraging her to do the same as she brought it to Riven's mouth.

"and to make sure you have nothing but Ahri's on the brain I think you should sample us." She purred into the Exile's ear, "After all it'll bind you to us won't you." A little white lie but to Riven it would be the truth, the Exile attempting to lick the offered finger but Ahri kept it just out of reach until her doppel was ready.
Report Spam   Logged
AC DF
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 05, 2013, 05:49:57 pm »

Ahri complied with her copy, and held her doppel soaked finger to Riven's mouth.

"Let our taste burn into your mind. You want us, crave us, and you'll do anything we say to be near us. Let our nectar flow into your mind and erase what will you have left." She slipped her finger forward. "Suck~, and feel what's left flowing right down to your aching pussy~." Her tails stroking Riven's thighs.

"Just one more and you'll be empty for us~..."
Report Spam   Logged
Slixer

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 05, 2013, 05:54:11 pm »

Riven hungrily wolfed down the two offered fingers, slurping like a woman possessed as she attempted to siphon all traces of the taste from it even as she began to convulse it seemed the promises the Ahri's made did as they desired as she gave one last lustful scream, squirting a little as she passed out from the other stimulation of the two Ahri's.

"So cute~ I never knew she was a squirter." the other Ahri laughed offering her twin one of her soaked fingers.
Report Spam   Logged
AC DF
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 06, 2013, 02:31:26 am »

She suckled on the offered finger and let out a happy sigh.

"Alright, Ahri-chan, let me handle her while she's asleep. I've been playing with someone who knows how to go into dreams." She said, placing her hand to Riven's forehead. "When she wakes up, this will have seemed like an incredible wet dream~." She chuckled smokily.

"So...did you enjoy finally taking her? It sounds as if you didn't get the chance in your world."
Report Spam   Logged
Slixer

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 06, 2013, 04:20:40 am »

"Oh go right ahead Ahri-chan, I'm sure you have something delicious in mind for our little lust bunny." she smiled wondering if it was considered narcissism and masturbation if she went any further with herself.

"And I mostly peer into the lovelies dreams, truth be that are so many I simply can't decide which ones to play with." she grinned further enjoying the sight of Riven in the arms of her other self.

"That's not to say I haven't indulged a few waking dreams, our little rabbit being one of them but she was never this sexual~" She further added "I think you'd like Karma, she's a woman who knows exactly what and how she wants it. Or Sona, never has listening to silence been so sexual." she quivered in thought of all the champions she knew.

Riven remained out of it though the occasion moan or plea would escape her lips, it was clear Ahri was in her mind even without further influence.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: