Ensnared
March 28, 2024, 03:55:13 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: We have a new chat room online!  Please see the "News" section for it's location.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

Mirror, Mirror on the Wall, Who is the Foxiest of All? (AC/Slix)

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mirror, Mirror on the Wall, Who is the Foxiest of All? (AC/Slix)  (Read 1541 times)
AC DF
Administrator

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Third year Anniversary Mobile User Apple User
« Reply #30 on: December 06, 2013, 09:48:20 am »

"Very interesting~." Ahri smiled at the descriptions of the other Ahri's fellow champions. She cradled Riven in her tails and then held her close, beginning to whisper in her ear.

"When you wake up, you will be back to your normal self, but this day will always be at the back of your mind. You will not focus too long on it, nor will you crave it incessantly; you know your mistresses will take you eventually." She said, kissing Riven's earlobe.

"When we say the words. 'It's time to play with our bunny', you will slip back into this blissful, submissive state for us. Wearing your costume will help you get into this state~, but for now sleep...and dream of us taking you over and over." She said, tracing her lips with foxfire.

She would plant a kiss on the exile, letting some of her will flow back into her body. When she awoke, she would be of her own mind again...but Ahri was curious to see how the experience would affect her.
Report Spam   Logged
Slixer

View Profile
Third year Anniversary Spammer 25 Posts in one day Second year Anniversary
« Reply #31 on: December 06, 2013, 02:11:45 pm »

"mmm~" Riven began to stir, she felt exhausted chief among other things. Slowly she began to open her eyes to the lovely sight of the two naked foxes who stared back at them.

"T-thank Mistresses~" she managed to purr in a low tone as she looked loving upon the two.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it my little Riven bunny~" The other Ahri answered stroking Riven's hand with her own.
Report Spam   Logged
AC DF
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 07, 2013, 03:31:46 am »

"You were quite the subject, Riven~. I hope this helps curb your fascination with us~" She teased, stroking Riven's other hand and shaking her head.

"Still, you do need to get ahold of yourself. This is a weakness that can be taken advantage of, but we can dull or negate as best we can~." Ahri said, closing her eyes.

"Listen to me, getting all serious. I bet it's hard to take me too seriously when I'm nude." She chuckled, looking to her doppelganger. "Let's get this one to bed. We can get comfortable too."
Report Spam   Logged
Slixer

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 07, 2013, 05:21:42 am »

"Mmm lets," The other Ahri spoke moving to help up the exhausted Riven who held on tow both foxes hands tightly.

"I-.... Thank you for what've done." Riven spoke softly truly appreciating what the two had done.

"It's not like it wasn't fun, seeing this side of you~" Ahri she answered with a devilish grin. "And when we get home I'm sure we'll have a wonderful time playing~"
Report Spam   Logged
AC DF
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 07, 2013, 11:49:10 am »

When was the right word. This was all fun, but Ahri was excited to have a second her helping out the Sanctum. That discussion could come later though. For now, she just began to strip Riven from her clothing and laid her nude body down on the bed. With that, she climbed in next to her and pressed up against her.

"Hmhmm~, and now you get to rest in the middle of an Ahri sandwich; lucky you~." She purred.
Report Spam   Logged
Slixer

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 07, 2013, 11:52:58 am »

"So-so lucky." the other Ahri added settling in on Riven's side.

Riven didn't speak instead she happily sighed as she settled in with her two Ahri pillows feeling sleep slow take her. Lucky indeed~
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: