Ensnared
March 28, 2024, 08:29:59 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: We have a new chat room online!  Please see the "News" section for it's location.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

Shouldn't go hunting demons (Tiga/Alex)

Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Shouldn't go hunting demons (Tiga/Alex)  (Read 1594 times)
DrgnmastrAlex
The one who won't let this place die >.>
Administrator

Lay off the poor beavers, will ya?! SHEESH!!

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Third year Anniversary Search Second year Anniversary
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2014, 05:16:07 am »

(65)

This spell was a bit more effective, making Morrigan wince as the contained explosion singed at her skin.

"Not bad.  I've changed my mind, you're going to be mine~"

Her wings spread wide, and she zoomed to meet Noah face to face, before her arms wound around his waist.

"Stick with me, kid.  I'll have you enjoying your fill of men and women soon enough~"

Limited Flight (passive): Outside of combat, Morrigan is capable of unlimited flight.  In combat, however, her focus is on the fight, and as such she can only maintain flight for three rounds before she must ground herself.  Evasion is increased by 15% while in flight, and after use takes a round before she can use it again.

Don't you want to touch me? (seduce): 75% chance
Morrigan wraps the target in her wings, pinning them to her.  The sweet caresses and dulcet moans while in her embrace deal 10 CC.  Morrigan can still use Soul Fist while doing this, although at a -10 to hit, and can easily bring the target into a Vector Drain with 90% chance.  45% chance to break free from this pin.

240 hp; 3/4 turns to Darkness Illusion; 3/5 turns to Passion Illusion
Report Spam   Logged

Can it wait? I'm just finishing up on some callibrations.
Tiga-Taga

View Profile
Windows User 100 Posts Level 3
« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2014, 04:23:04 am »

(( 66 + 10, 69 +10 ))

Well, it was certainly good to know that he was wanted, though again, a succubus, so the notion to give in was very much not an issue. Noah was a little caught off guard by how fast she was though, they were inches apart within a second. With a gasp though, his instincts kicked in just in the knick of time and he leapt out of her reach. "I've got plenty of men falling at my feet as it is, I certainly don't need your help!" he sneered, again snapping his fingers, a small bolt searing out at the seductress.

Noah
HP = 85 / CC = 15/130
Name: Bolt
Base Hit Percentage: 75%
Description: Numerous bolts in quick succession, shocking the opponent and dealing 15 damage, targeting up to three enemies. 2 turn cooldown.
Blast in 1/3 turns
Report Spam   Logged
DrgnmastrAlex
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2014, 02:31:27 pm »

(16)

Morrigan wasn't able to dodge the spell in time due to how close she was, and winced as the bolts singed her skin some more.

"fufufufufu~  We'll see..."

Suddenly, the succubus seemed to blur a bit, and Noah would find two of her about to strike him at the same time.

Darkness Illusion (Super Move): Only usable once every four rounds.  50% chance.
Morrigan seems to shimmer, as an after-image of herself with a red and blue outfit and lilac hair joins her in pummeling the opponent.  Deals 60 damage.

225 hp; 4/5 turns to Passion Illusion; 2/3 turns for Flight
Report Spam   Logged

Tiga-Taga

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 16, 2014, 11:22:57 am »

(62+10, 59)

Noah smirked a little as another of his attacks hit, he wasn't meaning to get cocky, but if her boasting of being a queen of succubi was true, his powers and skills were really beginning to build up. He zipped down on the landing, a fleeting gasp escaping his lips as he suddenly saw two busty figures looming over him... Which, admittedly, he couldn't help but admit, the more he was beginning to look, the more a lump was forming in his throat at the size of the demoness' breasts. Seriously, she was packing a rocking pair of tits.

He had to focus though! A, he was gay. B, she was about to attack him! He barely managed to launch himself out of the way, sneering as the projection of her faded away. "Beginning to get antsy are we?" He taunted, launching in, deciding that if she was going to start on the physical, so would he. He rushed in quickly, jabbing at her with punches.

Noah
HP = 85 / CC = 20/130
Name: One-Two Punch
Base Hit Percentage: 80%
Description: A simple punch combo, right fist first, then left, simply aiming to hit the opponent rather than pick out weak points doing 10 Damage
Blast in 2/3 turns
Bolt in 1/2 turns
Report Spam   Logged
DrgnmastrAlex
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 17, 2014, 01:51:38 am »

(82)

"fufufufu~ No.  I'm just starting to get serious, cutie~"

Noah would feel a rapid surge in Morrigan's magical power, followed by a blast of said power being directed at him.

"Let's see if you like this..."

Passion Illusion, 70% chance: Morrigan is one who enjoys ingenuity, and, given the chance, will alter some old ideas of hers to give them a new twist, while creating new ones from the top of her head.  But then there are times where she has to give credit where it is due.  Inspired by Lapin's mastery of illusion and how she implements it, Morrigan used the same idea with some personal touches added.  A high level spell, comprised of illusion and charm magic, bombards the target; for a single turn, they experience what its like to serve under Morrigan.  The incomparable bliss, the devotion to such loveliness, the desire to see her smile, to feel her touch... all become of paramount importance.  To the outside observer, they are simply gawking into space, but their pupils have turned into little emerald hearts, denoting how they're under a powerful spell.  The target takes 35 cc and is stunned for a turn if the spell connects successfully.  If not, the pure power behind the spell deals 15 cc and reduces their evasion and accuracy by 15% from the disorientation for three turns.  This move can only be used once every five turns.

225 hp; 1/4 turns to Darkness Illusion; last round for Flight
Report Spam   Logged

Tiga-Taga

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 17, 2014, 02:06:45 am »

(13 +10, 14+10)

See, this was what happened when Noah got cocky. His punches missing, he left himself wide open and so close. With little to no time to escape the surging power around him, he was suddenly surrounded by the blast. Where he was expecting pain though he instead found a strange comfort, his eyes turned a gleaming green colour and shifted into the shape of cute hearts as he suddenly stood defenceless in front of the succubi, like a puppet with the strings suddenly cut off.

Noah's mind whirred with images and thoughts that he couldn't control no matter how hard he fought back against them. Envisioning himself being dragged to the underworld by this beauty and serving her, day in, day out, her right hand man as it were considering their battle thus far. And indeed he saw all her promises up to this point, power incomparable, men and women falling at his feet and begging to be with him. But none of that measured up to serving the succubus queen, watching her give the somewhat twisted smirk of pleasure, feel her hand caress him whenever he'd pleased her, and on the nights she would require his company...

Again, all this was in his mind, meanwhile he stood there, completely mesmerised by the images in his mind and trying to fight them off.

Noah
HP = 85 / CC = 60/130
Blast cool down complete
Bolt cool down complete
Report Spam   Logged
DrgnmastrAlex
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 17, 2014, 02:16:25 am »

"Fufufufuffu~  See?  I knew you'd approve.  And I guarantee I can deliver on those visions~"

The sight of the powerful spell's effect on Noah made Morrigan coo a bit in delight, and she descended the short height she was still at to stand next to the young hero.  With a giggle, she blew in his ear to tease him while stroking his manhood a bit, before she leaned in to give him a lust-fueled kiss.

Lustful Kiss, 80% chance, deals 15 cc: Morrigan channels her innate lust to her lips and gives a delectable, sensuous kiss that thoroughly clouds judgment and heightens arousal.  There is a 40% chance that this move will do an additional 10 cc, but if this happens, Morrigan cannot use the kiss for three turns.

225 hp; 2/4 turns to D.I.; 1/5 turns to Passion Illusion; 1/1 turn cooldown for Flight
Report Spam   Logged

Tiga-Taga

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 17, 2014, 02:25:38 am »

(14+10, 16+10... seriously chat?)

More and more visions assaulted his mind, going with her to claim more souls for their pleasure, the two of them alone, the succubus getting in close, blowing into his ear, teasing an erection through his clothes, kissing him... wait... Noah's eyes started to flutter as he moaned into the kiss, and after a couple of blinks, the emerald hearts had gone and his eyes returned to normal. He still remained in the kiss a lot longer than he should, considering who it was, but it felt so damn good!

"Mmmnnnn, ngh, ngh-- no!" Noah finally pulled himself away, his eyes glazed with a mix of lust and anger, though the slight wet patch on his pants was definitely just lust glazing He snarled angrily at Morrigan. "Dirty trick, see, this is why I need to set up my wards!" He hissed as energy began to build up around them... powerful energy that Noah wasn't even sure he could control. But as the golden light streamed out of his hands, he aimed directly at Morrigan and let it loose on her.

Noah
HP = 85 / CC = 90/130
Name: Burst
Base Hit Percentage: 50%
Description: A highly charged energy attack that drains Noah of his powers briefly but does a critical 60 damage. Noah also stuns himself for 1 turn. 5 turn cool down
Report Spam   Logged
DrgnmastrAlex
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 18, 2014, 03:46:34 am »

(64)

The sudden surge of power wasn't lost on Morrigan, and before Noah could focus it on her, she flipped to the side of the blast.

"Wow...impressive.", she chimed, before noticing that the attack left him momentarily dazed and wide open for an attack.  A husky chuckle escaped her lips before she zoomed over to the dazed hero, grabbed him, and shot into the air.  Once she was a good sixty feet off the ground, and had coaxed and teased his body some more, she shot back down at high speeds before letting Noah go and breaking off at the last second.  The resulting impact would likely break some bones...

Vector Drain (break): 65% chance (auto-hit due to Noah being stunned)
Morrigan grabs an opponent, flies quickly into the air with them, then quickly flies back down and slams them into the ground.  Deals 25 break damage and 10 CC for being caressed while in her embrace.  She's just that good with her hands.

225 hp; 3/4 turns to D.I.; 2/5 turns to P.I.
Report Spam   Logged

Tiga-Taga

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 25, 2014, 04:27:44 pm »

"Agh... F-fuck!" Noah hissed as his attack missed and he was left breathless so suddenly. He squinted upon seeing Morrigan charging towards him but could barely focus enough energy to get out of the way, and so he was grabbed, thrown about... and he think she grabbed her crotch. But regardless, he landed with a crash and a slight crack, damn, broken or bruised, it certainly sounded bruised at the very least. He  panted for breath and struggled to stand. Damn this woman, what bothered him wasn't the fact that he felt weakened from a beating, he could still go a while. No, what was draining his energy and attention the most was the erection beginning to rage in his pants. How she'd managed that he had no idea, but this had to end. Soon.

No more cocky jokes or snaps, he just roared out in passionate anger and raced towards the succubus, leaping up when only a few feet left between them and aimed to slam against her.

Noah
HP = 60 / CC = 100/130
Name: Roundhouse Kick
Base Hit Percentage: 60%
Description: Whirling around and launching a strong kick with his right leg, aimed at either his opponent's stomach or chest, dealing 40 damage
Report Spam   Logged
DrgnmastrAlex
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 26, 2014, 03:51:24 am »

(26)

Of course he'd still have some fight left in him.  It was just a matter of how much longer he could hold out compared to Morrigan, and the blow was telling her that.

"You've got a few tricks left, but I think you're the type who reserves them for truly desperate measures.  Which means I'm about to win~"

Again, she seemed to blur, and Noah only had an instant to dodge.

Darkness Illusion (Super Move): Only usable once every four rounds.  50% chance.
Morrigan seems to shimmer, as an after-image of herself with a red and blue outfit and lilac hair joins her in pummeling the opponent.  Deals 60 damage.

185 hp; 3/5 turns to P.I.
Report Spam   Logged

Tiga-Taga

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 26, 2014, 04:03:23 am »

(24)

Apparently he was mistaken about how much strength he had left. Planting both feet on the ground, Noah found himself quickly surrounded as a second version of the succubus grabbed him from behind, and the two quickly began their attack. Without a moment to defend himself, he was wide open and badly beaten, and unlike before, there was no seductive or ulterior motive to this attack. He was out right pummelled into submission until he could take no more and flung to the ground, barely conscious, breathing heavily, beaten.

Noah
HP = 0 / CC = 100/130
KO'D!
Report Spam   Logged
DrgnmastrAlex
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 30, 2014, 08:23:20 pm »

Morrigan could sense Noah's fighting spirit leave him as he was knocked unconscious; she stretched a bit to relieve an ache from one of his attacks, before picking him up and throwing him over her shoulder.

"It has been some time since I've subdued someone with my strength alone.  You've been very entertaining, hunter~"

---

When Noah returned to consciousness, he'd find himself in a soft bed with silk sheets...
Report Spam   Logged

Tiga-Taga

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 01, 2014, 03:05:42 am »

Noah shifted about upon the bed before shooting up into consciousness. The memories of being out in the field and then suddenly being here were so blurred together he couldn't tell exactly what had happened to knock him out in the first place. He certainly hadn't caved in to the demoness's charms... completely anyway, damn, the moment he thought about it, there was that deep stirring. He'd been caught in the spiders web to turn a phrase. The silken bed was certainly far more comfortable than the spread he had at his campsite, but it only made him worry more. He'd seen this bed in an implanted thought from Morrigan's kiss earlier, so he vaguely knew what was coming next.
Report Spam   Logged
DrgnmastrAlex
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 03, 2014, 07:34:44 pm »

"fufufufufufu~  Did you have a nice rest~?"

The voice was obviously Morrigan's; teasing, promising untold delights and prodding at one's arousal.  Noah would feel the succubi's charms worm back into him as he lie in the bed.

"Of course, your wounds haven't fully healed yet, so another fight would likely not bode well.  Still, you're an excellent combatant.  I haven't had a fight like that since I first arrived in this realm."

....where was she, anyway?  Her voice sounded like it was in the room with him, but she wasn't anywhere to be seen...
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: