Ensnared
March 29, 2024, 10:04:48 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Big changes are coming soon!  Keep an eye open for more information!

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

Shouldn't go hunting demons (Tiga/Alex)

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Shouldn't go hunting demons (Tiga/Alex)  (Read 1598 times)
Tiga-Taga

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Windows User 100 Posts Level 3
« Reply #30 on: February 21, 2014, 02:48:13 pm »

(( My apologies for taking so long, RL took over for a little while ))

The moment Noah heard Morrigan's voice, he couldn't help but feel a shiver shoot straight down his spine. And straight certainly seemed to be the word of the hour, with that simple tease, he could feel an erection begin to throb yet again. Damn, how much had he been charmed by this demoness?.

For that matter, where was she? Her voice seemed like it was completely in his head and that thought would surely give him nightmares. Noah shuddered again and let out a groan, a mixture of pain and pleasure as he could feel the tightening grips of her and this realm start to take ahold. "Well... glad to know I could be of service..." he hissed lowly and struggled a little against the dizziness in his head. "Now, if you wouldn't mind, I'd really like to be on my way."
Report Spam   Logged
DrgnmastrAlex
The one who won't let this place die >.>
Administrator

Lay off the poor beavers, will ya?! SHEESH!!

View Profile
Third year Anniversary Search Second year Anniversary
« Reply #31 on: February 22, 2014, 12:41:45 am »

(No problem.  I know how that can happen.)

"Oh, but you're in no position to go anywhere, dear hunter.  You've been isolated; whisked away into a little pocket reality I have complete dominion over.  And do be honest: a part of you really likes the idea of being dominated by me, doesn't it?"

Morrigan would quickly appear, dressed in a gauzy nightgown that gave the barest glimpse of her perfect figure.
Report Spam   Logged

Can it wait? I'm just finishing up on some callibrations.
Tiga-Taga

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 22, 2014, 03:11:43 am »

Well, at least he wasn't actually down in the demon realm... supposedly. Wherever he was though, he was beginning to feel uncomfortable in his clothing, feeling so heated, confined and just over whelmed by them. He took a heavy gulp though as he kept control of himself, refusing to take them off and just simply give in... though the friction of his underwear was absolutely killing him.

"M-Me? Dominated? Please. I'm not sure if you were following our conversations up there, but I love having complete control thanks!" He called out to... nowhere. Wow this was really unsettling. Talking to seemingly himself, was this just part of the torture, making him go insane or something? Soon enough though she flashed right before his eyes in clothing that looked far too comfortable and a body that... damn, even for a women.

"Ngh, no, stop that!" He hissed to himself, feeling the throbbing in his pants increase at the simplest glimpse of her. He tried anything to force himself to feel less aroused, but there was just nothing, if he thought of a women it would just shift into her shape and everything else was just kind of hard to imagine at this point.
Report Spam   Logged
DrgnmastrAlex
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 23, 2014, 09:37:01 pm »

"Stop what~?", she teased, sauntering over to the bed.  The look in Morrigan's eyes said it all: she was here to have a particular kind of 'fun'.

"Look at you.  Just seeing me has you alllll riled up.  Admit it: before me, there was no other woman who stirred your loins, who made you fantasize about giving up just a little bit of control~"
Report Spam   Logged

Tiga-Taga

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 24, 2014, 01:53:28 am »

And Noah was still very much doing everything he could do resist that kind of fun, no matter how much his body was obviously saying he wanted it. Sure he'd been knocked down, but he still had some semblance of self-control... even if he was desperate to get those clothes off, and he wasn't even sure which of the two of them that was relating to.

"Well, denying that would obviously be a lie, but y'know, if that's cool, maybe we could just keep it a fantasy?" He tried to keep up the banter, though he could see the look in the succubi's eyes, what she had planned and what was going to happen. He gulped heavily as he tried shifting back on the bed. He gulped heavily, his breath laboured and unsteady. It was difficult to place into a label as such, but he was pretty sure he was scared. "C'mon, can't we just part as friends?"
Report Spam   Logged
DrgnmastrAlex
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 27, 2014, 09:13:02 pm »

"fufufufufu~  Awww, but that's not how it works, sweetie.  You fought me, you lost, I get the spoils.  And at first I was simply going to give you a little bit of grief before some sex, but now..."

Morrigan would quickly pin Noah down, her hands around his wrists and her legs entwining a bit around his, giving him a generous view of his breasts and brilliant eyes....and those lips....

"Now.... I think I want to keep you around a little longer~"
Report Spam   Logged

Tiga-Taga

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 28, 2014, 04:46:04 am »

"He-hey! I was happy just having a friendly chat about sex, you were the one who picked a fight with me!" Noah argued as he was pinned down and... God Dammit, succubus aura, everything about her literally exuded arousal and he couldn't fight it off no matter how hard he tried.

"Okay lady, you've proven your point, you can even turn on a gay guy, and that's outstanding, seriously, you should proud of that. But come on, what could you possibly wanna keep me around for? Surely you got plenty of guys you can screw their brains out of?" He was beginning to sweat a little bit, the physical contact wasn't doing much to help him fight off his arousal, especially the legs, just a weak point of his and made him pant a little.
Report Spam   Logged
DrgnmastrAlex
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 01, 2014, 03:05:47 am »

"You seem to be missing the point.  I won, and you've shown a remarkable amount of prowess in a fight.  Therefore, I'm going to keep you~"

With a tone of finality, Morrigan gave Noah a passionate kiss.  A blast of energy would suffuse him, making him more compliant and needy, open to what she had planned.

"Mmm... just think... your powers will be enhanced, and you get the perks that come with being my concubine.  You win on all accounts~"

Eternal Slumber (Super Move; Make-over move; seduce): Target's CC determines chance to hit; so if so-and-so had 70 CC, it'd be 70% chance to hit.  Got it?  Morrigan's target is taken behind a pink curtain, where the rest of the party can only see their silouettes.  CC maxes the target.  If female, target is turned into a succubus minion with similar outfit to Morrigan, but with some modification, and same wings as Morrigan.  Their eyes turn red, signifying their full conversion and enthrallment to Morrigan and her cause.  Males become devoted harem slaves and fighters, and get affixed with a collar around their neck with a bat with emerald eyes on it.  This is a mark of their servitude to Morrigan and her cause.  Deals 10 CC to the rest of the party
Report Spam   Logged

Tiga-Taga

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 01, 2014, 03:28:38 am »

(( No point in rolling, I'm up to 100 CC anyway xD ))

Another enthralling kiss, Noah remembered the force he felt from before, and yet this was almost ten times more powerful. He tried hard as he could to fight it, but it was instantaneous. His eyes fluttered and again, after hiding behind his eye lids, opened to be emerald green and heart shaped as he was taken over the edge of what he could mentally stand.

Within moments, he was retuning the kiss with as much need and desire that the succubus would embue him with, no longer fighting andjust enjoying the sensation, the thought of the power, being Morrigan's concubine and almost akin to her right hand man. Why would he have fought that to begin with? This was a win win situation. And he decided he wanted to win.
Report Spam   Logged
DrgnmastrAlex
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 02, 2014, 02:35:33 am »

Morrigan giggled at how eager Noah now was, and a soft, slender hand gripped his manhood and began to stroooooooke it....

"Yes, just like that.  You see the benefits of what I can give you now, don't you~?  A lifetime of pleasure and power, if you so desire it~"
Report Spam   Logged

Tiga-Taga

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 20, 2014, 03:54:54 pm »

"Ohhhhh Fuuuuuuuuuck!" Noah practically screamed, arms flying back to grip onto the pillows behind him, arching his hips upwards into Morrigan's slender fingertips. They were like liquid, but gripping onto his dick and slowly teasing him, better than any guy who had tried to edge him before in his entire life. And it was a woman, so strong and powerful, so sensual and...

"Yesssss, yes, yes, ahn~ I want it, I want it all, please, ahnnn~!"
Report Spam   Logged
DrgnmastrAlex
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 25, 2014, 10:24:41 pm »

"Fufufufufufu~  Well, if you want it that badly, who am I to deny you?"

Morrigan's hand quickened in pace as she pressed her breasts into his chest, her eyes staring deeply into his.  Slowly, it would feel to Noah like he was falling into those beautiful emerald pools, and her softness entwined with his pleasure.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: