Ensnared
April 19, 2024, 11:05:01 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Big changes are coming soon!  Keep an eye open for more information!

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

Of Kings and Masters (Slix/D/Alex)

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7
  Print  
Author Topic: Of Kings and Masters (Slix/D/Alex)  (Read 2926 times)
DrgnmastrAlex
The one who won't let this place die >.>
Administrator

Lay off the poor beavers, will ya?! SHEESH!!

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Third year Anniversary Search Second year Anniversary
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2013, 11:03:19 am »

"Hhahhhnn~!"

Shirou could only stiffen up, his body tense as pangs of pleasure shot through him from the two trying to pleasure him.

"G-g...Rin...S-sakura...please..."
Report Spam   Logged

Can it wait? I'm just finishing up on some callibrations.
Slixer

View Profile
Third year Anniversary Spammer 25 Posts in one day Second year Anniversary
« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2013, 04:38:39 pm »

The two misunderstood Shirou's plea, assuming the young man meant for them to get to the meat of what they were doing as opposed to stopping, Sakura again took the lead talking his full length in her mouth, sucking it tenderly as she looked up with those innocent purple eyes of hers, Rin looked a little annoyed as she moved to the side forcing herself onto the last exposed flesh of his erections that Sakura had not fully taken, the effect simple as it began to ease the younger girl off giving more space for Rin to begin to suck.

"I-I've never done it with another girl before." Sakura spoke blushing as she briefly released Shirou's cock as Rin gave it a firm sucking of her own before looking quizzically at her sister.

"Seriously?" Rin asked honestly shocked by the statement. "But I thought you and rider might've-"

"N-no I'd never let anyone have senpai." she meekly whispered looking back at her sister.

"H-hey don't look at me like that I don't do threesomes all the time." Rin retorted looking a little shocked her sister would think of her in that way.

"W-well I guess if I was-am it w-would be better for Senpai if it was you." she finally conceded, her desire to please Shirou winning out over her jealously.

"W-well I guess it is a little bit of a turn on....Don't get use to this Shirou" she hissed taking a firm hold of his offending cock as Sakura scooted to the other side, the two sister glanced at each other before moving to kiss, the kiss of course simply involved Shirou's enflamed penis being between the two but he'd definitely see lips meet and tongue's clash as the two gave him a taboo show.
Report Spam   Logged
DrgnmastrAlex
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2013, 02:58:17 pm »

At this point, Shirou was unable to move away, as the two girls' combined efforts were quickly sapping his resistance.

"Ahh...N-nno..."

And then they kissed, all while his manhood was between their lips, and he hit climax at the visual.

"Hhanhhh~"
Report Spam   Logged

Slixer

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 14, 2013, 03:10:37 pm »

The two sisters broke as they felt and heard the groan as Shirou came, fortunately the angle meant he didn't actually stain either.

"There satisfied." Rin gasped blushing heavily having just gone done on her lover with her sister, Sakura on the other hand while blushing had used the opportunity to take a sample to taste of his semen.

"Definately senpai~" she gave a small gasp as she tasted the long forgotten seed.

"Alright we're done making this idiot happy.... Can you tell me why you chose now of all times to appear..." Rin growled being reminded that Sakura could be pretty slutty when she wanted to be.

Report Spam   Logged
DrgnmastrAlex
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 14, 2013, 03:40:32 pm »

Shirou collapsed onto his rear, panting a bit as the two girls spoke to each other.  He was still trying to clear the haze of pleasure in his mind as Rin started questioning Sakura.

"Huuhh...haahh...damn..."
Report Spam   Logged

Slixer

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 14, 2013, 05:55:40 pm »

"Mmm Well I wanted to inform you that you can't win this battle." Sakura smiled nonchalantly Looking toward Shirou smiling fondly.

"And you did that because..." Rin seemed a tad annoyed.

"I may be neutral in all this sister but I do still care about you." Sakura sighed "I know you wouldn't consider quitting on her, but you should know that she isn't the same Saber you both fell in love with."

Report Spam   Logged
DrgnmastrAlex
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 15, 2013, 02:48:50 am »

"We...can't win?", Shirou stammered, making himself decent again as he pulled up his pants.  Sakura's claims were quite dire, but somehow he felt that she wasn't being completely forthcoming.

"What exactly happened to Saber?  The Grail didn't corrupt her, did it?"
Report Spam   Logged

Slixer

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 15, 2013, 04:39:39 am »

"I do not know the full details but the corruption was her own choice, a choice she embraced and enjoys. She is a Saber who has embraced her role as a leader of men, she is a Saber who has never met you." Sakura sighed noting it would be painful for the two to hear but continued never the less. "If you fight her, you will lose and you will be nothing more then her little playthings. She has her full strength from a time even before her downfall."

"We can just leave her like that then, we have to do something." Rin clutch her sisters arms trying to grasp some glimmer of hope.

"I may know something that may help. Several somethings but none of them will end in the fairy tail ending you desire, someone will die and I recall both of you want to avoid that."Sakura's look saddened as she moved her hand to stroke both servant's cheeks. "You must either forsake her or give in to her, those are your options."
Report Spam   Logged
DrgnmastrAlex
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 15, 2013, 07:24:44 pm »

Shirou listened closely, hoping there would be some sort of way to accomplish freeing Saber without removing her existence from this world.  Sakura's words didn't leave much room for him to plan for that outcome.

"...damn.  Are you able to tell us the details behind what these somethings are, or do we have to keep guessing?", he sighed.
Report Spam   Logged

Slixer

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 16, 2013, 05:49:51 am »

"I cannot tell you more," Sakura smiled sadly as she took a step back from the two. "I can only loosely feel what transpires with the other servants summoned, and there are still more to come. Forces are scrambling to gather them all together, what will happen once they meet I do not know."

"Even you aren't normally this cryptic." Rin sighed taking Sakura's hand in her own. "So you won't help us. Rather can't but you still felt like warning us.

"Yes."
Report Spam   Logged
DrgnmastrAlex
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 16, 2013, 11:19:09 am »

"Well, thank you for the warning, at least.  Now we can prepare ahead of time for what's to come.", Shirou chimed in, nodding.  Whether Sakura was telling the truth about being limited in this manner was an entirely different matter, but he and Rin could plan around that, too.
Report Spam   Logged

Slixer

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 16, 2013, 12:25:38 pm »

"Well if you're not going to be more helpful we have planning to do." Rin huffed turning to Shirou, "You think you can do what we talked about, I'll supply the mana and you'll worry about the target."

Sakura smiled watching the two plan, if anyone was going to win it'd be these two.

-----

"A-a-and t-that's why I need to see your leader." a Pathetic voice asked toward a leering soldier.
Report Spam   Logged
The Real D

View Profile
Second year Anniversary 500 Posts Level 4
« Reply #27 on: December 16, 2013, 01:48:13 pm »

"Well, I guess I can see if she'll see you. You know, in return for..." the leering soldier began, only to be interrupted.

"That will be enough, Soldier," a commanding voice rang out, making every member of the surrounding army within ear-shot stiffen and stand to attention as Arturia strode into view, flanked by several officers.

The King of Knights frowned at the newcomer, examining them closely, before folding her arms. "I was alerted of your approach not long ago," she muttered by way of explanation. "I must admit a certain curiosity. Why did you want to meet with me?"
Report Spam   Logged
Slixer

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 16, 2013, 02:07:15 pm »

"W-well I, t-that is to say, I-erm, represent certain, in-interests." the Large breasted girl spoke timidly which looked quite absurbed when one accounted her oversized arms.

"M-may, m-may I speak in private."
Report Spam   Logged
The Real D

View Profile
Second year Anniversary 500 Posts Level 4
« Reply #29 on: December 16, 2013, 02:44:58 pm »

"I trust each and every person under my command implicitly," Arturia answered, eyes narrowing slightly. "Anything you would say to me can be said in front of them without concern."

It helped quite a bit that people's loyalty to her was... enforced, as was the way of this land.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7
  Print  

Jump to: