Ensnared
March 28, 2024, 06:38:03 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: We have a new chat room online!  Please see the "News" section for it's location.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

Hunter or Hunted? (Alex/Tiga)

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hunter or Hunted? (Alex/Tiga)  (Read 1062 times)
Tiga-Taga

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Windows User 100 Posts Level 3
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2014, 02:14:29 am »

There was movement underneath them, a strange sensation since none of the three were standing in the slightest, but that soon left their minds in any case, all they would focus on was each other and their enflamed passions. The Shibari Kunoichi finished with her task, began her next agenda, massaging the newest recruit with their scented powders and oils, any clothing that she would come into contact with would dissolve into yet blissful smelling mix.

Not that Gabi would really be able to catch that right now of course. The stocking kunoichi's legs gripped around her head and squeezing every so often as their new recruit huffed and nuzzled into her sex. "Ahn, that's it new girl, just I little more, I'm so close!" Her silken covered legs would squeeze tighter to bring her in as close as possible, the battle arousing her to the brink as it was, but to leave her own mark of victory on the girl, the mere thought was pushing her over the edge.
Report Spam   Logged
DrgnmastrAlex
The one who won't let this place die >.>
Administrator

Lay off the poor beavers, will ya?! SHEESH!!

View Profile
Third year Anniversary Search Second year Anniversary
« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2014, 02:21:01 am »

"MmPhh~"

All Gabi could do was moan into the stocking kunoichi's sex, as the headiness and fuzziness in her mind grew along with her body's heat and the throbbing of her own sex.  Hearing the ecstatic moans and praise from the stocking kunoichi made Gabi want to please her that much more, and her tongue swirled and darted eagerly to pleasure the woman.  With all this, she couldn't care less that her clothes had now dissolved, and her body started feeling softer...
Report Spam   Logged

Can it wait? I'm just finishing up on some callibrations.
Tiga-Taga

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2014, 02:31:08 am »

"Ahn, ahn! AHN!"

The girl gripped tightly, with a strength very few other women would have in legs that slender, almost pulling the ex-hunter right into her sex. But instead it was just enough that as she orgasmed, her sweet juices instead merely soaked her. She held herself there for a few long moments, grinding and riding out the waves of bliss until her grip loosened and she rolled off.

Without the kunoichi blocking her sight, the young captive would now see that they'd been moved to an glamorous, oriental style castle, filled to the brim with expensive, glittering objects that only the highest of class could truly appreciate, not to mention, of course, the heady smell of their patented mist clung so thick in the air.
Report Spam   Logged
DrgnmastrAlex
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2014, 04:00:15 am »

The heat and pleasure that Gabi felt offset the sudden lack of a delicious pussy filling her vision, but she soon realized that she was in a different place.  The beauty of the castle was a perfect abode for her Goddess, and the lingering scent of the mist made her feel even closer to Himeko.  Instinctively, a part of her knew this was to be home, and her place of worship for the lovely vision that had taken her.

"MmaaaHhh~  I...OoHNN~!"

Her entire body felt like it was being dipped in molten lust, as if she were being prepared for something.... being reshaped...

The thought made her cum again, and the only regret she had was that she never got the name of the beautiful siren that took her heart and will.
Report Spam   Logged

Tiga-Taga

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 26, 2014, 04:19:54 am »

An extra set of hands began working themselves over Gabi's body, or more specifically, began groping, squeezing and soothing her breasts, pinching the nipples every so often to elicit a reaction out of her. With a chuckle, Himeko once more returned into Gabi's field of vision. "Welcome to my home, sweetie," she chimed in with a seductive grin. "Or, actually, I should say, welcome to your home. From now on, this is where you shall stay, to please and serve me for the rest of your days."

The first part of her transformation was complete, the oils and mixtures soaked into Gabi's skin to leaver her complexion a fragile olive colour, no cracks or blemishes in sight, all one smooth texture. Himeko still continued to play with her boobs, as a reward for being so easy to give in, while her servants went to go fetch clothing and make up that would befit the new girl of her new life. "Tell me," she purred softly, leaning in so her soft, addictive lips were mere inches from the assassin. "How is it you would wish to serve under me? I always need agents out in the field and their own skills, what shall we say is your weapon of choice?"

Himeko
Join the Clan
Finisher
An opponent wounded too much to fight anymore is soothed by the clan they ensure they're too distracted to try and resist, massaging their body with the cherry blossom mist. Stripping them completely of their original clothing, they will caress and stroke every inch of their skin with oils to remove blemishes and make them as flawless as the rest of the clan. Then they add the clothing, the silken Kimono style weaved as if by magic as their soft and now sensitive skin is wrapped in the finest silk and forming the robes around them. Finally the make up is added, giving them their glow and invading the opponent's mind, driving out old memories and leaving them a blank slate for the clan.
Report Spam   Logged
DrgnmastrAlex
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 30, 2014, 08:31:56 pm »

"OOUHhh~!"

Gabi couldn't see how luscious she now looked, but she felt so good....so wanted and soft and sexy...

She couldn't help but melt further into Himeko's touches, enjoying how the soft Goddess was molding her and teasing her breasts.

"Hahh...I-I...wh-whatever you think is best, Goddess~  I...only wish to serve you to the fullest of my abilities...~"

The faint recollection of the two kunoichi that helped subdue her flittered across her mind: stockings....ropes... both made her cunny feel hot.  But her Goddess must have more variety to her minions, right?  Such beauty and brilliance would most certainly plan for anything...
Report Spam   Logged

Tiga-Taga

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 28, 2014, 02:22:42 pm »

Oh, Himeko had a wonderful idea as she continued to massage and tease the girl, pushing her onwards and further towards the new life that awaited her. "I think I have the perfect idea for what you could do for me," she whispered as she pushed down to let their lips meet, soon including their tongues and hoping to melt the girls mind to more pleasure.

Silks and fabrics suddenly wrap themselves around Gabi , cocooning her for a few brief moments until the soon take the shape of a blue, beautiful kimono, unique to her own form and personality, giving a shy but beautiful look, simply from her clothing. Fans were soon pressed into her hands, joining with the blades she had attempted to strike Himeko with earlier.
Report Spam   Logged
DrgnmastrAlex
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 01, 2014, 03:12:15 am »

Himeko's words were like honey being poured into her ears....and all over her body~

Her Goddess's kiss was nothing short of rapturous; every second filled her with such bliss and desire that her mind was reduced to a gooey pulp.  Perfect for her Goddess to mold her anew.  And the sudden sense of being cocooned, of being owned and changed and transformed, was enough to make her cum the last bits of her silly will away.

She barely noticed how lovely she now looked, or how her kukris were fused into a pair of fans, giving her an elegant and dangerous edge.  All she cared about was Goddess Himeko, how wonderful it was to be hers, and how she could please her.

"HhHannNnHh~!"

These thoughts made her cum again, her hips bucking a bit, showing how much her body needed Himeko and how owned she was.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: