Ensnared
April 16, 2024, 04:04:59 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Big changes are coming soon!  Keep an eye open for more information!

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

The Retrieval (AC/D)

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  
Author Topic: The Retrieval (AC/D)  (Read 1886 times)
AC DF
Administrator

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Third year Anniversary Mobile User Apple User
« Reply #30 on: December 13, 2013, 06:27:38 am »

Andy watched Arturia raise her blade into the air. He could still fight...he could stagger her while she was most vulnerable. No, there was no point now. His fists clenched at his side before he finally closed his eyes. He could feel his knees tremble in anticipation. He had drawn no ire from his future ruler, and gained worth. He would be reunited with the one he cared about most.

His eyes slipped closed and he simply waited for the attack to finish.

"Tamamo..." He whispered.
Report Spam   Logged
The Real D

View Profile
Second year Anniversary 500 Posts Level 4
« Reply #31 on: December 13, 2013, 06:53:55 am »

"-Caliber!!!"

Arturia swung her blade down, and everything faded to white.

Name: -CALIBAAAAAH
Base Hit Percentage: 99999%
Description: Excalibur, the sword of Promised Victory, Saber's Anti-Fortress Noble Phantasm.

Saber wins.

---

Outside, the battle still raged. Sanctum forces still battled the Empire's army, but neither side was gaining ground.

Then, at the top of the castle, a beam of light tinged pink blasted up, anything through the sky.

The fight paused for a moment, as the Sanctum forces wondered what had just happened, while the Empire just saluted to their kings victory...

---

In the command centre, armoured boots walled across the floor, debris crunching under foot.

"Well, now my castle is a mess." Arturia sighed, as she approached Andy's prone form. "And there's still a war going on outside. Tell me then, Andy, are you ready to join my court?" Caliburn glittered at her side, before she raised it towards him.

"She's waiting for you."
Report Spam   Logged
AC DF
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 13, 2013, 07:01:41 am »

Andy's knee buckled under the wave of power that washed over him.  He laid on the ground now; any thoughts of resistance or standing against his King gone. Instead, he slow hefted himself onto his hands and knees. He looked up to Arturia. A small smile coming to his lips.

"I am ready to see her, your majesty, but to also serve you with all of my might." He said, bowing his head in reverence to her.
Report Spam   Logged
The Real D

View Profile
Second year Anniversary 500 Posts Level 4
« Reply #33 on: December 13, 2013, 09:50:29 am »

She nodded, touching her blade to both of his shoulders, one at time. "I shall be counting on your strength in the days to come. Now rise, Sir Andy Carson, and let me look upon you."

His clothing became armour bearing her colours as he stood, and he could feel her approval.

"Good! Now, if you were the only one they sent, I think it's time to end this game."

She raised her free hand and snapped her fingers. The air rippled and split behind her as figures dressed in armour similar to Andys appeared. Large and small, male and female, human and servant, they knelt before their king. Arturia's court had arrived.

"I have what I wanted. Ride out, my knights, and win the day. Drive Sanctum back, and teach them the folly of fighting the inevitable." She spoke over her shoulder, her faith in her knights absolute. But as they began to move, her hand shot out to halt one of them.

"Save you, Tamamo. You and Andy have been separated long enough. It is past time the two of you were reunited. Go ahead and show him how glad you are to see him." She gave the servant an almost embarrassed smile. "He was every bit as worthy as you said. I tried not to leave too many marks."
« Last Edit: December 13, 2013, 09:58:56 am by The Real D » Report Spam   Logged
DrgnmastrAlex
The one who won't let this place die >.>
Administrator

Lay off the poor beavers, will ya?! SHEESH!!

View Profile
Third year Anniversary Search Second year Anniversary
« Reply #34 on: December 14, 2013, 03:43:49 pm »

Tamamo finally revealed herself, bowing in deference to Arturia, and smiling sweetly now that she was reunited with Andy.

"Thank you, my King.  I am eternally grateful to you."

She quickly ran to Andy, embracing him and kissing him deeply, moaning slightly in need as her tail swished in glee.
Report Spam   Logged

Can it wait? I'm just finishing up on some callibrations.
AC DF
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 14, 2013, 03:56:41 pm »

Andy's own smile was sweet and be spun them around upon their embrace. On their kiss ending, he rested his forehead against hers and let out a soft sigh. His eyes gazing deeply into hers.

"I'm sorry, Tamamo...I should've just came here as soon as her majesty took you." He apologized, moving to nuzzle her. Despite his affections, her familiar moan awoke an unsated desire since she had been away. He pulled her a little closer against him.
Report Spam   Logged
DrgnmastrAlex
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 15, 2013, 02:51:37 am »

"I missed you so much, Andy.  I need you, and that need has only gotten stronger while you were away, and from coming under the King's command.  I'm glad that you now know the bliss I feel~"

Tamamo began kissing him down his neck, slowly disrobing herself to show just how eager she was for him.
Report Spam   Logged

AC DF
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 15, 2013, 03:03:30 am »

"T-Tamamo~..." Andy murmured. Had it been his old self, he might've hesitated at this, but he had been without his love for too long. His hands touched and caressed whatever bared flesh she gave to him, and soon he was beginning to remove his own clothing.

His lips would catch hers as he pressed her body close to his. His fingers reaching up and gently toying with one of her ears.
Report Spam   Logged
DrgnmastrAlex
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 15, 2013, 03:17:15 am »

"MnNn~"

Already her body was getting flushed with lust, and she pressed her bare breasts into his chest as she reached down to stroke his manhood.

"The kinds of bliss I experienced while away from you... they were wonderful, but it will be so much more wonderful experiencing them with you, Andy.~"

Tamamo nearly purred in need as Andy toyed with her ear, her head inclining into it like a pet cat.
Report Spam   Logged

AC DF
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 15, 2013, 03:22:34 am »

"I forgot how soft you were...every inch of you~..." His lips devoured the flesh of her neck and shoulder. His manhood throbbing in her hand. His fingers would toy with her ear for a few more moment , the other hand giving her rear a gentle squeeze.

"I want you~..." He purred, starting to lower them to the ground. The surroundings and situation be damned, he wanted his lover now.
Report Spam   Logged
DrgnmastrAlex
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 15, 2013, 07:26:36 pm »

Tamamo didn't bother saying anything else, but merely encouraged Andy to continue, as she stroked him more while wrapping her tail around him.  Her own wetness and heat was getting to be unbearable, and she couldn't wait to start riding him...
Report Spam   Logged

AC DF
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 16, 2013, 12:33:10 pm »

He seemed to sense her desire; laying down on his back so she wouldn't be the one laying on the floor. His hands caressed her hips and tail interchangably. His arousal on full display for her. He had no words either, just looked up at the kitsune with a lusty smile.
Report Spam   Logged
DrgnmastrAlex
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 16, 2013, 12:35:25 pm »

After a few minutes of intense kissing and foreplay, she couldn't bear to hold back any more, and Tamamo eagerly slid onto Andy's manhood, giving a shudder of ecstacy as she did so.

"OoHhhn~....I...want to have...your children....~"
Report Spam   Logged

AC DF
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 16, 2013, 12:45:17 pm »

He groaned as he entered her, enjoying the feeling of his lover again. She'd be able to feel him twitch inside of her at her comment.

"Mmmh~, Tamamo~...I want you to, too~..." He said, beginning to move his hips beneath her. "And this is...ungh~...the first step..."
Report Spam   Logged
DrgnmastrAlex
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 18, 2013, 04:48:16 pm »

The twitch elicited a shudder of delight from Tamamo, and she eagerly began to rock her hips back and forth, pleased that Andy wanted the same.

"NNnnmm~..."
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  

Jump to: