Ensnared
April 20, 2024, 09:14:56 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: We have a new chat room online!  Please see the "News" section for it's location.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

Favorite series? (Anime/live action/cartoon/etc.)

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Favorite series? (Anime/live action/cartoon/etc.)  (Read 438 times)
DrgnmastrAlex
The one who won't let this place die >.>
Administrator

Lay off the poor beavers, will ya?! SHEESH!!

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Third year Anniversary Search Second year Anniversary
« on: February 04, 2011, 06:30:46 pm »

Figured it's time for some more interaction.  :p

My favorite series thus far are as follows:

Anime: Evangelion, Gurren Lagann, FLCL, Sailor Moon, Negmia!? (The second series, as opposed to the one where Asuna had made a pact with a demon), Pani Poni Dash!, and Fate/Stay Night.

Live Action: X-Files, Fringe, Law and Order SVU, The Big Bang Theory, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, True Blood, and Star Trek The Next Generation.

Cartoon: Freakazoid!, Animaniacs, Darkwing Duck, Batman the Animated Series, Cow and Chicken, Samurai Jack, Dexter's Lab, Powerpuff Girls, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (80s), and Rugrats.

How about you guys?
Report Spam   Logged

Can it wait? I'm just finishing up on some callibrations.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Lime

View Profile
Search Windows User Level 3
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2011, 03:59:33 pm »

You've got good taste. :3c

I haven't been keeping up with many shows lately, but I'm planning to go through Misfits at some point. It's basically antisocial teens with superpowers. It's a lot better than it sounds! Really cool, funny, and affecting too!

Aside from that, my main favorite shows would have to be comedies like Arrested Development, Father Ted, Fawlty Towers, those kinds of things.

Oh. and Regular Show. REGULAR SHOOOOOOOOW
Report Spam   Logged

Dunno what to put here. :v

Uh... I'm usually open for an RP, so drop me a note if you're interested!

Currently trying to think of new and interesting characters. Watch this space! or don't.
Omega
The end of all things.....Related to tomfoolery!
Administrator

View Profile
Level 3 Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2011, 02:49:00 pm »

My anime tastes are pretty mainstream honestly. You got your Naruto/Bleach/Death Note and what have you. I'd have to say my favorite is DBZ just out of nostalgia.

Some exceptions though. I loved Spice and Wolf. Wolf's Rain is....Kinda not mainstream.

Right now I'm watching an anime called RahXephon. I found it through Super Robot Wars, and it's pretty cool if but a tad confusing. It was kinda weird, like a week after I heard about it I just happened upon the box-set at a mall one day. Couldn't pass the chance Tongue

Anyways as for TV, I'm a HUGE fan of Lost. I think it is simultanously the best and worst show to ever hit television at the same time. I almost stopped watching after my favorite character died (and like 80% of the cast dies so, like almost everybodies favorite character dies at some point) but I stuck it out all the way to the end. I was lucky enough that the other character I really liked made it to the end.

Besides that I really liked Scrubs and.....Thats kinda it xD. I'm not much of a TV guy.
Report Spam   Logged
Slixer

View Profile
Third year Anniversary Spammer 25 Posts in one day Second year Anniversary
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2011, 05:32:30 am »

I'd have to say my tastes are somewhat simliar to Omega's though I'm not a fan of Death note or wolf's rain, I'm a huge Gundam fan instead however and Super Robot wars is my crack!

as for Cartoons hell with sky television I don't think a cartoon from the 80s has existed that I haven't seen.

for main TV stuff like Scrubs, Star Trek, Stargate, Mitchell and Web Look, old stuff like the Young ones, Red Dwarf and Bottom, generally Sci Fi, Fantasy and Comedy Tongue the whole supposed Realism of soaps annoys me to no end !
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: