Ensnared
April 19, 2024, 05:14:40 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: We have a new chat room online!  Please see the "News" section for it's location.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

As the Flower Blooms (AC/Kinny)

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: As the Flower Blooms (AC/Kinny)  (Read 1925 times)
AC DF
Administrator

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Third year Anniversary Mobile User Apple User
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2014, 09:16:36 pm »

(34)

He was still reeling from the first blast of pollen to dodge the second, but he still managed to move away from Rose after that. He looked to her, his violent eyes narrowing.

"And what if I don't WANT to be enjoyed?"

(20/100 CC)
Report Spam   Logged
kinnykat

View Profile
500 Posts One year Anniversary Level 4
« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2014, 09:26:32 pm »

"That's a shame. It'll just make it so much harder on the both of us, really. I can promise you'll enjoy it~" Rose practically purred, walking toward him, her hips sways seductively. She was a bit hesitant with that look in his eyes though. She blew another blast of pollen at him, careful not to get too close

(same)
Report Spam   Logged
AC DF
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2014, 09:47:38 pm »

Neil stopped and took a breath in of the pollen this time. He sighed and shook his head. He didn't really feel like hurting this one. She didn't seem to be too much of a threat anyway.

"Tell you what, I believe we can come to an agreement instead of playing this game. Will you hear me out, Rose?"
Report Spam   Logged
kinnykat

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2014, 09:50:49 pm »

"hmmm...alright, I suppose." Rose said, stopping her teasing for now. She watched Neil curiously. She was pleasantly surprised by this reaction, as most just attacked her long before this.
Report Spam   Logged
AC DF
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2014, 10:00:05 pm »

He stepped forward cautiously and reached out to cup Rose's cheek.

"I could fight you and try to drive you from this, but if you seem more intent on feeding, then I would ask that you feed off me and leave." He offered. "I would be willing to make it a few days affair if you'd like. I can assure you that my energy will likely sate you greatly."
Report Spam   Logged
kinnykat

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2014, 10:08:54 pm »

"That....no one has ever offered before...I never hurt the townspeople. They enjoy it greatly," Rose looked up at him in shock, wincing as one of her thorns pricked him. She truly confused now, any seduction she'd been trying to use gone, at lest for the moment.

Thorny love- When Rose touches a hero, they get pricked by one of her thorns. This causes the hero to take 2 CC.
Report Spam   Logged
AC DF
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2014, 10:13:34 pm »

He winced a little at the thorn, feeling a strange tingle before shaking it off. "I see...still, you're causing a commotion. I have to report back to my superiors about whether you're dangerous or not." He said, running a finger carefully over one of her thorns.

"Do you desire nothing more than to feed on lust?"
Report Spam   Logged
kinnykat

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 13, 2014, 10:16:50 pm »

Rose shrugs softly. "My sisters want more but I'm content to simply feed and let them go. I'm not looking for pets like my sisters." She told him, touching a rose bush lightly. "I can't help that that's what I need." She reached up and picked a fruit, taking a small bite.
Report Spam   Logged
AC DF
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 13, 2014, 10:26:23 pm »

"So, what you're saying is that your sisters are more dangerous than you." He tapped his lip. "I'm not sure what you are, but if you would come back to the Sanctum with me, we could learn more about you and possibly free those that are taken by them." He suggested, looking over at the fruit.

"I'm sure the Sanctum would be happy to provide you with willing...food."
Report Spam   Logged
kinnykat

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 13, 2014, 10:33:20 pm »

"I...I can't. I can't leave my family," Rose said, clutching the fruit tight. She turns and blows more pollen into Neil's face. "I'm sorry, but you can't remember this."

Pollen in the wind- Rose will blow pollen into the hero's face, causing them to get dizzy and disoriented. This effect gets worse every time she does this until the hero eventually passes out. There's a 75% chance that this will hit with 15 CC
Report Spam   Logged
AC DF
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 13, 2014, 11:02:31 pm »

(28)

The pollen was surprisingly potent, and Neil found himself coughing a little.

"Ugh...why are you so reluctant? I'm trying to help you. If you keep this up, more heroes will come and they will force you out."

(40 CC)
Report Spam   Logged
kinnykat

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 13, 2014, 11:10:49 pm »

"What else can I do? No one ever accepts me or trusts me but my sisters. It's much easier to stay in my garden, feeding on a few who come in." Rose said, looking slightly upset. "I really am sorry. There's just no way anyone would let me stay at the sanctum" she said as several vines began to grow around Neil.

Vine prison- there is a 65% chance that a prison of vines will grow around the hero, making them unable to dodge until they break free. There's a 50% chance that they'll escape and a 30% chance that they'll be pricked by thorns on the vine. If they get pricked, they take 2 CC per turn they're trapped. This takes 20 off their roll since there isn't much room to dodge. 
Report Spam   Logged
AC DF
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 13, 2014, 11:21:57 pm »

(Cool

The vines grabbed Neil, and with his mind and body dazed from the pollen, he was unable to free himself just yet.

"And you'll never find that unless you trust someone. I could have been fighting you this whole time. I could drag you back to the Sanctum if I wanted..why do you think I'm trying so hard to convince you, Rose?"
Report Spam   Logged
kinnykat

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 13, 2014, 11:31:06 pm »

"Why are you trying to convince me? You barely know me. What am I to you?" Rose asked, stepping up to him, content that the vines would hold for now. "How can I trust anyone? So many have attacked my sisters and I." Her scent surrounded them both as she talked quietly.

Deep breath now- Rose will press close to her opponent and her sweet scent will surround them both. There is 65% chance that the hero will take a deep breath, resulting in 25 CC and leaving them in a daze. There's a 25% chance that they'll breath in some of her pollen, taking an additional 10CC
Report Spam   Logged
AC DF
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 13, 2014, 11:38:21 pm »

"You're a rarity in this world, a gentle soul wrapped up in the machinations of others. I know too what it is like to hunger, to have to feed and be a slave to that urge. Mine is more destructive than yours, but it is the same principle." He sighed, her scent pleasant and almost overwhelming.

"You don't have to be a slave to your hunger..."

(60 CC)
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: