Ensnared
March 28, 2024, 08:26:01 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Big changes are coming soon!  Keep an eye open for more information!

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

You don't like Ribbons? (Star/AC)

Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: You don't like Ribbons? (Star/AC)  (Read 1415 times)
AC DF
Administrator

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Third year Anniversary Mobile User Apple User
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2014, 12:26:57 am »

"Of course I'd let them go. It might be a bit cruel after their experiences and the pleasure the felt, but I'm sure they could get used to their old lives again." She sighed at the thought. "It's not something I like to think about, but it just means I can give more attention to my other pets~." She smiled at that.

"If you're trying to make me feel remorse, I've already offered freedom to any pets I had before the Fan joined the Sanctum; after I'd freed their mind of my control, of course~."
Report Spam   Logged
starofbalance

View Profile
Third year Anniversary Search Second year Anniversary
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2014, 12:36:01 am »

Sylvia stomped her foot irritatedly. This wasn't how it was supposed to go. She was supposed to be able to convince the Mistresses to give up their sexual ways, but this one didn't seem the least bit repentant. Maybe she really was helping the heroes for the sake of helping...but somehow Sylvia doubted it still.

"Alright, fine, you have me convinced that you think you're in the right." she finally admitted. "But I still don't trust you one bit. No way I can believe anything feels that good."
Report Spam   Logged
AC DF
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2014, 12:49:43 am »

Kagami smirked and let out a sultry giggle.

"You know, there's an easy way to find out, and I guarantee it won't be permanent~. Surely, I've piqued your curiosity?" She asked, stepping closer. The scent of cherry blossom petals would start to tease Sylvia's senses; making her head a bit foggy.

"There's a reason why I have so many pets you know~."
Report Spam   Logged
starofbalance

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2014, 12:53:47 am »

Sylvia sniffed the air, picking up the new scent. It took her a couple of minutes to figure out what Kagami was trying to say.

"You really want me...you really think I'd..." she stammered a bit, collecting her thoughts. "...be interested...in that...?"
Report Spam   Logged
AC DF
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2014, 01:16:13 am »

"Well, the fact that you're having a hard time flat out refusing me is a tell. That and how cute you are stammering~." She giggled, reaching out with her fan to rest it under Sylvia's chin.

"Don't tell me you don't want it~...a little taste~..." She said, starting to lean in. Her pink lips looking so enticing.
Report Spam   Logged
starofbalance

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2014, 01:20:32 am »

"A little taste?" Sylvia repeated. She leaned forward slightly as the fan came to a rest under her chin. She had to admit, it was...fairly tempting. "...maybe a little..."
Report Spam   Logged
AC DF
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 25, 2014, 01:51:56 am »

The kunoichi grinned in triumph, tilting the fan downward somewhat and crouching down. She pulled her head back and blew, sending a bit of pink dust flowing across Sylvia's face and her into her lungs. The dust would make her chest feel warm. Kagami leaned forward to steal a quick kiss afterward.
Report Spam   Logged
starofbalance

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 25, 2014, 03:52:42 pm »

Sylvia coughed a bit as she inhaled the dust, her cheeks flushing. She kissed Kagami when their lips met, sure, but after that, she blinked rapidly. "Wait...wait a second...that smell...my head...you're using some kind of trickery on me, aren't you!" she said, her expression suddenly suspicious. "I should have known I couldn't have trusted you! You have to use this...whatever to get what you want!"

Cute Charm
Sylvia is rather cute; it's hard to deny this simple fact. Anyone who wants to fight her may find themselves hesitating to strike. When attacking Sylvia directly, the attacker has a 25% chance to be unable to hit such a precious girl.

Disarming Voice
85% (Area of Effect)
Sylvia is against fighting, and will first try to reason with her foes. Her words can be...quite persuasive. Foes affected by this skill subtract two from their damage per stack of Disarming Voice, stacking up to five times.

10 CC from effects of the dust
Report Spam   Logged
AC DF
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 25, 2014, 09:18:00 pm »

(9)

Kagami was a bit stunned at the girl's sudden reaction and frowned. "You said you wanted to have a little taste of what I did to people. That dust helps them relax. Kunoichi powder makes our targets more agreeable and receptive to us~." She grinned.

"I don't have to use it, but I figured I would give you the full treatment." She said, blowing a pink, dusty heart towards the girl.

Pink Charm (Seduce)
80% ,10 CC 10% Stun
Kagami purses her lips and blows a kiss across her fan. This turns into a dusty, pink heart that floats towards a target. There is a small chance for the target to be overwhelmed for a turn.
Report Spam   Logged
starofbalance

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 25, 2014, 09:26:31 pm »

More of that powder...making her feel warm...perhaps she could still talk Kagami out of all of this. "I didn't mean for you to use some kind of magic." she protested. "You seem nice enough that you don't need it, right?" she coughed a bit, cheeks flushed.

Disarming Voice
85% (Area of Effect)
Sylvia is against fighting, and will first try to reason with her foes. Her words can be...quite persuasive. Foes affected by this skill subtract two from their damage per stack of Disarming Voice, stacking up to five times.

20 CC
Report Spam   Logged
AC DF
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 25, 2014, 09:43:06 pm »

She snapped her fan shut at that, closing her eyes.

"I suppose not, though your reluctance is a bit silly~. Isn't the powder helping you feel good? Why would you want it to stop?" She asked, turning to take a few steps away from the heroine.

Report Spam   Logged
starofbalance

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 25, 2014, 09:51:50 pm »

Sylvia smiled, she knew she'd be able to get through. "O-of course it's making me feel good. But it's an artificial feeling, isn't it? That's why you have to release your pets before you can trust what they say...it's not that I want it to stop." she admitted. "But it's important to be honest."
Report Spam   Logged
AC DF
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 26, 2014, 07:36:20 pm »

"Oh? You said you didn't want it to stop? Well, I suppose I could indulge you~." She teased, sending another dusty heart Sylvia's way, keeping her lips in an enticing pout afterwards.

Pink Charm (Seduce)
80% ,10 CC 10% Stun
Kagami purses her lips and blows a kiss across her fan. This turns into a dusty, pink heart that floats towards a target. There is a small chance for the target to be overwhelmed for a turn.
Report Spam   Logged
starofbalance

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 26, 2014, 08:08:29 pm »

"Hey...wait a second..." Sylvia said, her brow furrowed. "I didn't say for you to really continue...I mean, it does feel nice and all...but it's a little hard to think. And that's...well, that's not fair to me..."

Disarming Voice
85% (Area of Effect)

30 CC
Report Spam   Logged
AC DF
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 26, 2014, 11:56:05 pm »

"Huhuhu~...well if you keep breathing this powder in, you won't have to worry about thinking at all. You'll just feel good for me~." Kagami said, blowing another heart. She moved closer and closer to Sylvia; her pink eyes gleaming with a mischievous light.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: