Ensnared
March 29, 2024, 07:23:14 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: We have a new chat room online!  Please see the "News" section for it's location.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

You don't like Ribbons? (Star/AC)

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: You don't like Ribbons? (Star/AC)  (Read 1417 times)
starofbalance

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Third year Anniversary Search Second year Anniversary
« Reply #30 on: January 27, 2014, 07:42:38 pm »

"Yeah...that does sound nice..." Sylvia said, slightly dreamy. She shook her head quickly. "You're already in my head! Get away!" she cried out, her hands glowing with a silver light.

Moonblast
80%
Assuming that her foes continue to press the attack, Sylvia will defend herself with mystical power. Her primary direct attack gathers silvery energy in her hands and fires it directly at her target for 15 damage
Report Spam   Logged
AC DF
Administrator

View Profile
Third year Anniversary Mobile User Apple User
« Reply #31 on: January 28, 2014, 10:40:23 pm »

(92)

Kagami easily dodged the beam, grinning mischievously.

"Well yes, you said you wanted a taste of what I can do." She said, producing a second fan. "And I'm going to show you just that~!" She said, lunging forward.

Succubus Wings (Seduce)
60% 25 CC or 70% x 2 15 CC x2
Her brief time as a succubus convert has given Kagami a new move. Using two fans she can spread out a field drenching wave of kunoichi powder, or twin bursts at a single opponent. Two turn cooldown.

She swung two bursts of powder at the girl.
Report Spam   Logged
starofbalance

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 01, 2014, 12:25:05 pm »

3, 72

Sylvia danced around one blast, right into the second, sneezing cutely. "I suppose that's fair...as long as I can keep showing you what I can do!" she twirled around gracefully, releasing another attack.

Moonblast
80%
Assuming that her foes continue to press the attack, Sylvia will defend herself with mystical power. Her primary direct attack gathers silvery energy in her hands and fires it directly at her target for 15 damage

45 CC
Report Spam   Logged
AC DF
Administrator

View Profile
Third year Anniversary Mobile User Apple User
« Reply #33 on: February 02, 2014, 04:07:58 am »

(81)

Kagami spun towards Sylvia as she fired the beam. The movement was graceful and well practiced, and almost a little distracting. However, if the heroine's gaze linger for too long she would find Kagami's fan smacking her lightly across the face.

Dance of Fans (Break)
75%, 15 CC
Kagami has done her best to match Sumire’s grace with the fan, and she comes quite close with it.  The kunoichi powder on her fan certainly helps with seduction attempts.
Report Spam   Logged
starofbalance

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 03, 2014, 10:45:57 pm »

This was not going Sylvias way at all. She clearly lacked in fighting skills, but how could she make up for that? She gave a little off as she was attacked, launching another ray of light. She'd show this ninja yet, one way or another.

Moonblast
80%
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: