Ensnared
March 29, 2024, 09:37:44 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: We have a new chat room online!  Please see the "News" section for it's location.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

A volunteer from the Audience (TT/bi96)

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A volunteer from the Audience (TT/bi96)  (Read 949 times)
Tiga-Taga

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Windows User 100 Posts Level 3
« on: January 25, 2014, 03:42:07 pm »

It seemed as though the circus was in town. The tell tale red and white striped tent seemed to have appeared out of nowhere overnight, and apparently some unfortunate souls who had checked it out, thinking it was indeed what it seemed to advertise had not been seen coming out again, and this was around 12 hours later. Blaire huffed a little as he held the pink, supposedly 'creepy looking' (according to his coworkers at least) bear that he had slung under his arm, pulling it in close as he approached the rather ominous tent. Oh he could hear the sounds of the circus from his childhood as he approached, cringing a little at the thought, he never liked the circus, or clowns, or balloon animals or anything, it was all just so creepily happy.

Biting his lip as he came to the entrance, he pushed the curtain aside to enter the dimly lit tent, looking about to try and see... well, anyone or anything, but the place was as predicted, seeming completely empty... So, why could he hear the sounds of what was supposedly a quietened audience as he went further in?
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

BohemianIncubus96

View Profile
Level 3 Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2014, 03:50:04 pm »

a strange female voice echoed through the wind "Please sit anywhere, the show is about to begin"
Report Spam   Logged
Tiga-Taga

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2014, 03:57:02 pm »

Blaire's eyes widened and his hand shot up, summoning a ball of fire so quickly he sparked his own hand, singing a little but nothing too painful. He darted around and tried to determine where the voice had come from, but it was like it was surrounding him, coming from every direction. Oh they'd sent the completely wrong guy in for this one. He gulped softly and extinguished the flames, going against his better judgement and taking a look at the rickety seating that was surrounding the main arena of the tent. He knew this was a very very bad idea, but what other choice did he have in all honesty? Taking a soft breath, he wandered over and started walking up high to the edge of the seating. Even when he went out by himself to go see a movie it was usually in the back rows, this would be no exception, more time to contemplate who or what he was dealing with and more time for him to dodge any attacks. He took a seat in the top row, nervously keeping his guard up and looking around, the noises around him beginning to make him feel uncomfortable.
Report Spam   Logged
BohemianIncubus96

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2014, 04:12:26 pm »

The lights dimmed as a sexy clown woman riding a unicycle came out on the center stage. She jumped off the unicycle onto the center stage

"Welcome ladies and gentlemen to my show, my name is Jen-Jen the clown but you may call me Jen-Jen. I see we have a special guest in the audiecence."

Jen Giggled a bit as a stage light shined onto Blaire

"Please come on down, we'll have lots of fun"

The non-existing audience cheered.
Report Spam   Logged
Tiga-Taga

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2014, 04:34:43 pm »

Jesus that crowd noise was scary, it just came out of nowhere, no hissing from a speaker or echo as if from in his mind... it was like he was literally surrounded by people staring at him and clapping their hands in excitement. Scowling, Blaire pushed his worry aside and gripped the bear he was holding tight. "I highly doubt fun is your intent here," he said as he jumped down a few levels on the seating, not coming to the centre just yet, he wanted to know what exactly he was walking into. "So, your name's Jen-Jen? Where'd you come from? And with authorisation from the D.A.I. corps, I'm here to put a stop to whatever you're doing here."
Report Spam   Logged
BohemianIncubus96

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2014, 04:41:53 pm »

"I don't know anything about D.A.I Corps, good sir. I'm only hear to put on a show and give people like you a good time." Jen did a mock sad face "Why are you so mean to me?"

The "crowd" was silent
Report Spam   Logged
Tiga-Taga

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2014, 04:51:30 pm »

The sudden silence of the crowd was incredibly off putting, this... 'clown' was doing well at messing with his emotions simply by acting non-chalant. He gulped a lump forming in his throat, feeling so guilty all of a sudden. With a huff, he climbed off of the seating and walked down the stairs naturally. He kept his guard up though, clutching the bear at his side tightly. "I'm not being mean," he replied, sounding quite conflicted. "I'm doing my job."
Report Spam   Logged
BohemianIncubus96

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2014, 09:42:27 pm »

Jen smiled, "What is your job? Cutie" Jen winked seductively

"Cat calls" could be heard from the non-existant crowd.

"Do you want to work for me?"
Report Spam   Logged
Tiga-Taga

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2014, 03:24:41 am »

Blaire couldn't help but feel a burst of red fill his cheeks at not only the coy teasing, but the cat calls from the invisible crowd. Damn hormones, and he was beginning to feel incredibly freaked out as to where all that noise was coming from. He gulped heavily as he clutched the teddy bear to his chest. "I-- I'm not cute," he huffed in embarrassment, looking down and trying to quell the blush in his cheeks, unsuccessfully. Especially as when he was up close and being teased did he get a good look at the woman. Sure, clowns were usually a little creepy, but this one seemed to move past that. Probably the face that she was nude from the waist up and had massive breasts. That probably helped take away from the fear factor.

Blaire shook his head, both in reply to her offer to work with her and to bring himself out of the stupor he'd found himself in. "M-my job is with the Corps! To seek out any supernatural occurrences and their orchestrators and to put a stop to them!"
Report Spam   Logged
BohemianIncubus96

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2014, 10:20:37 pm »

"Well, there are non of that sort of thing going on around here" Jen snarled "We are just a circus trope looking to put on a show."

"Why don't you come on down" Jen smiled as she put her thumb in her mouth and blew it

Breast inflate-Inflates her own breast to DD does 10cc to each character (85%)

"Would this size make you more comfortable?" Jen said as she swished around her newly inflated breasts
Report Spam   Logged
Tiga-Taga

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2014, 12:54:00 pm »

(Cool

God damn hormones! Blaire felt the heat in his cheeks go up another few degrees as he found himself staring at the overly proportioned breasts just bouncing in front of his face, being flaunted about and of course appealing to his inner teenager. He gulped heavily and shuffled about as he tried to quell the stirrings that were beginning inside his body.

"A-Actually no," he hissed, trying incredibly hard to draw his focus away from the double Ds, his hand reaching up to grab the headphones from around his neck and pulling them up, hoping to drown out the crowd noise with some good tunes, while getting on his game face. "It's reasons like that for why I'm here. I know those like you around the area and what your up to, kidnapping those you come across and making them your servants." With a slight scowl, he lifted his hand up and snapped his fingers, the air around Jen beginning to grow cold, freezing in fact. As it did so, it began whipping around her and buffeting her with it's freezing chill. "And that's what I'm here to put a stop to!"

Blaire
HP= 115 / CC= 10/115
Name: Look Alive Sunshine
Description: Tending to prefer keeping to himself, Blaire is never without his headphones on, buffing his defence against sound based moves by 15%, however, he loses 10% if he is attacked from behind. After he has been hit three times or any attack from behind, the headphones are knocked off or removed and he loses the ability for the rest of battle.

Name: Chill
Base Hit Percentage: 80%
Description: A frosty wind engulfs the enemy, slicing them with tiny shards of ice, dealing 15 damage
Passive effect: If the opponent rolls less than 40%, they are frozen, stunned for a turn.
Report Spam   Logged
BohemianIncubus96

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2014, 06:42:00 pm »

(81)

Jen seemed unaffected by the cold a she dodged Blaire's attack.

"You really should be nice to girls young man" Jen Scolded while waving her fingers

"We should get you some appropriate attire for our little show" said Jen as she pulled out a large cloth

Hat Trick- Jen throws a cloth around the hero making him/her vanish, They are pulled out of Jen's hat dressed in a playboy bunny suit if a female. Males come out dressed in a g-string while wearing bunny ears, tail and tie 25cc (60%)

HP:300
« Last Edit: January 31, 2014, 06:43:39 pm by BohemianIncubus96 » Report Spam   Logged
Tiga-Taga

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2014, 02:54:16 am »

(77)

Blaire huffed as he was taunted like a child, likely being laughed or boo'd by the 'crowd' but he had absolutely no intention of listening to them any more. "Girls, yes, hypnotic and demonic women looking to warp and control minds, I'm pretty sure they're classed differently," he sneered in retort. The mention of appropriate attire confused him, even after have the large piece of cloth thrown at him. With no intention of finding out how exactly the two were connected, he quickly snapped his fingers once more and the cloth was set ablaze just before reaching him, leaving nothing but ashes in its place. "I think I'll stick with what I'm wearing, thanks." Repeating the action, he tried to focus on setting Jen on fire this time.

Blaire
HP= 115 / CC= 10/115
Name: Burn
Base Hit Percentage: 70%
Description: Blaire sets the target on fire briefly, causing a lasting 20 damage.
Report Spam   Logged
BohemianIncubus96

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 26, 2014, 08:21:28 pm »

(68)

Jen caught on fire as scream in agony, The audience laughed. " Thats not funny!!!" Jen snared at Blaire

"You should learn how to have a little bit more fun and not take things so seriously" Jen said as she took out a bouquet of flowers

Laugh-it-up- sprays laughing gas from a flower at the opponent who then laughs uncontrollably for 1 turn-deals 15cc (80%)

HP: 280
Report Spam   Logged
Tiga-Taga

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2014, 02:20:32 am »

(65)

"The hell?" Blaire was confused as the statement and the action didn't seem to match up until a spray of gas came out of the flowers. He initially coughed a little and tried to fan it away, but it had already taken effect. He could feel light giggles building up in his chest and soon enough, his stoic yet childish form was suddenly bent over in uncontrollable laughter. Already his sides were hurting, just how strong was that stuff? Even with his headphones on, he could practically hear the audience laughing loudly along with him. "S-s-stop this! Haha-- S'not gonna.... hahahahaha!" He tried to string a sentence together, but he couldn't control his laughter.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: