Ensnared
April 20, 2024, 01:54:24 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: We have a new chat room online!  Please see the "News" section for it's location.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

Seeking the Dragon's Crown (Alex/Makuta)

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Seeking the Dragon's Crown (Alex/Makuta)  (Read 1279 times)
makuta15
Administrator

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Third year Anniversary Level 5 Second year Anniversary
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2014, 11:57:55 pm »

Throughout it all, Alan never stopped kneeling, that same dreamy expression on his face.

He knelt, eyes vacant, as the woman he could not disobey purred in his ear. He nodded. He had been weak. He had resisted. But the lady still seemed pleased. He was so pleased he had made her happy. He smiled.

"Reward..."

He knelt, looking eagerly up at her even as she leveled her staff at him, even as it began to thrum with power. His eyes widened only slightly as he felt the first waves wash over him, resonating deeply in his bones.

And he knelt as his lady's power rushed through him like a drug, obliterating thought and memory in waves of deep, moving ecstasy. Vows of chastity, of purity, crumbled in the wake of the desire this power woke in him. He cried out once, a wordless gasp of shock or praise before his senses took leave of him entirely, and then consciousness forsook him in a soft, hazy cloud of euphoria.

And then darkness rushed in to claim him.
Report Spam   Logged

Experiments are what I do, yes.
DrgnmastrAlex
The one who won't let this place die >.>
Administrator

Lay off the poor beavers, will ya?! SHEESH!!

View Profile
Third year Anniversary Search Second year Anniversary
« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2014, 12:07:17 am »

Ecstasy, bliss, and a pleasant thrumming would flow through, changing him.

Hardness gave way, as strength and masculinity turned and shifted into softness and feminine wiles.  Every spot on what was Alan's body pulsed with pleasure; nipples hardened as her breasts formed and grew, expanding to a delightfully large bosom.  Hips shifted, becoming more curvaceous and welcoming.  Her womb formed, and the last traces of what she once was disappeared, giving way to delicate folds of womanhood.

Scales formed, though they did not detracted from the beauty she now held; and her mind, her desires, her reason for breathing became clear.

She was to serve her Mother, her Queen.  Serve as a concubine, and take the seed of men to raise more daughters for Mother.  She was to entice, arouse, and befuddle the senses with sensuality.  She would serve...

The egg cracked, and as it broke open, Tehtranaa smiled, seeing her new Daughter of the Brood emerge.
Report Spam   Logged

Can it wait? I'm just finishing up on some callibrations.
makuta15
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 04, 2014, 12:46:09 am »

Bliss faded into warmth, and warmth faded into darkness. Alan floated away, adrift in the void, lost to the abyss...

He fell.

He fell for an eternity.

As he fell through the darkness, memory began to abandon him. It grew impossible to recall a time before the darkness, a time where he was not suspended in the void. Slowly, other things began to leave him as well. His purpose. His sense of self. His name. As he opened himself up more and more to the darkness, the more and more it began to change him.

And he began to forget other things, as well.

As his armor slowly dissolved, fusing to his skin in some places and melting away in others, he forgot that there had ever been a time where his body had not been marked by a thin ridge of draconic scales.

As the darkness pressed all around, sinking through and twisting everything it found, the former knight forgot that she had ever been anything besides the picture of perfect womanhood; her hands flew to her breasts, plunged between her thighs as she forgot any reason she might once have known to not be utterly consumed by the pleasures of the flesh.

And as the darkness began to grow lighter around her...she remembered.

She remembered how the slightest touch sent her quivering with desire all the way to the tips of her horns. She remembered the delicious ache between her legs, the yearning to be filled...the constant, wonderful need to mate. She trembled with pleasure, recalling how she existed to mother a brood...that her body's entire purpose was to attract a mate to breed her.

Most important of all, though, as the fragments of the egg finally began to crumble and light shone through the cracks, she remembered the love she had for Mother. Mother, who birthed her. Mother, whose dark eyes shone through every fiber of the new dragon's being and whose beauty never failed to make her delirious with need, whose presence alone filled her with love and inflamed her body's passions. Mother, to whom she would fervently dedicate each new member of her brood. Mother, who could only be obeyed.

The darkness shattered, and the light poured in.
Report Spam   Logged

DrgnmastrAlex
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2014, 12:33:49 pm »

Tehtranaa felt the thoughts that flittered through her new Daughter's mind, and gave a pleasant, shuddering moan.  Truly, the former knight was meant to serve in this form...

"Beautiful.", she smiled, seeing her emerge from her egg.  "Present yourself, Daughter.  Your Mother wishes to see how lovely you are~"
Report Spam   Logged

makuta15
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2014, 06:21:33 pm »

The shell broke, and Tehtranaa's new daughter blinked as her eyes met the sunlight for the first time. She stepped gingerly out of the fragments of the egg that had once held her, brushing off a stray shard from her arm as she languidly stretched out her body. A thin ridge of black scales crested down her back and arms before giving way to soft, smooth skin. Tiny nubs on her shoulders marked what may once have developed into wings, but for now remained little more than a cute reminder of the greater power that controlled her. Black horns curled through her dark blonde hair.

She seemed not to care, as she stepped forward, that aside from her scales she was otherwise completely naked; rather, her body language betrayed no sense of modesty whatsoever as she sank to her knees before the Queen of Dragons. She knelt, legs spread and flush with desire as she raised her eyes to Tehtranaa's. The young dragon was oblivious to her surroundings. She only had eyes for the woman standing before her. Any innocence of purpose that might have once danced behind her clear blue stare was gone; now, for all their brightness, her eyes glimmered darkly, smoldering with the reflection of the corruption that had transformed her very soul. She sighed in adoration.

"Mother..."
Report Spam   Logged

DrgnmastrAlex
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 09, 2014, 05:03:02 am »

"My lovely daughter.  Nirsa.  That is your name now~"

Tehtranaa moved towards the new dragon, a hand reaching out and caressing Nirsa's cheek, feeling its softness.

"A weapon of seduction, and a vision of loveliness.  Mmm, you are a treat for the eyes~"
Report Spam   Logged

makuta15
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 13, 2014, 03:06:13 pm »

Nirsa sighed with pleasure.

"Yes, Mother."

She closed her eyes at that touch, murmuring softly as she rubbed her cheek against her Mother's palm. The love and affection she showed for the other woman was palpable; having been burned in dark fire over her very soul, it was one of the undisputable truths of the hatchling's existence. Like a good daughter, she submitted to Tehtranaa's touch, flushing with pride from her Mother's praise.

"Thank you, Mother...mmmnh. I...I am your most dutiful daughter..."

Already, she could feel her body aching with desire. The feeling would never leave her now.
Report Spam   Logged

DrgnmastrAlex
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 13, 2014, 10:33:38 pm »

"Good.  You will show others the truth that I offer.", Tehtranaa mused.

"And if you please me enough, I will grant you a reward for your services~"
Report Spam   Logged

makuta15
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 14, 2014, 10:09:44 am »

A reward! Nirsa's heart raced at the prospect, and she sighed happily as Mother stroked her cheek. She craved to make her Mother happy. It was one of the few things still allowed to exist in her simplified soul. Her excited mind whirled as she dared to dream of what serving Mother well might bring her. A rare breed-mate, perhaps? Oh! Maybe something to assist the growth of her first clutch!

"Mother, I won't let you down," she whispered, holding her eyes submissively downward, utterly lost under her Mother's spell. Already, her thighs grew damp with the anticipation of being mated. "Anything you ask, anything you say...hnnn..."
Report Spam   Logged

DrgnmastrAlex
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 14, 2014, 11:55:34 pm »

"Of course.  I would expect nothing less from my Daughters.  For now, though, enjoy that simmer of need.", the dragon queen cooed.  "You'll have your first mate soon enough~"
Report Spam   Logged

makuta15
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 16, 2014, 11:20:36 pm »

Nirsa's tail twined tightly around her thigh in anticipation. "Do you really mean it, Mother?" she moaned, running a hand across her trembling hips. She remained nestled against Tehtranaa, doing her best to savor the growing lust inside her. There on the mountainside, she put all worry from her mind. Mother was here, and she knew what was best for her Daughters. Mother would see to everything.
Report Spam   Logged

DrgnmastrAlex
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 17, 2014, 01:28:20 am »

Tehtranaa merely chuckled in amusement at Nirsa's query, petting the girl lovingly and nodding.  Her Daughter would have her first mate soon, that was certain.  In fact, the means of Nirsa's arrival would likely be fleeing the mountain at this point....
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: