Ensnared
March 28, 2024, 07:34:26 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: We have a new chat room online!  Please see the "News" section for it's location.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

Succubus And Kitty (Hitsuji/Alex)

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7
  Print  
Author Topic: Succubus And Kitty (Hitsuji/Alex)  (Read 2984 times)
DrgnmastrAlex
The one who won't let this place die >.>
Administrator

Lay off the poor beavers, will ya?! SHEESH!!

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Third year Anniversary Search Second year Anniversary
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2014, 12:26:22 am »

Morrigan wanted to cackle a bit.  She really did.  But she held it together.

"To put it simply, brokering a deal to avoid any exploitation on either party's part is best done through a negatory structure of the words.  Its far harder, if not impossible, to re-interpret or make a clause in a pact gray, if it details what can't be done, rather than what can.", she said.  "Otherwise, particular sections of the pact can be revised according to perspective or a change in either party's situation.  Never enter a binding legal contract with a devil or demon, even if they serve something you consider not hostile to you."
Report Spam   Logged

Can it wait? I'm just finishing up on some callibrations.
Hitsuji

View Profile
Third year Anniversary Level 5 1000 Posts
« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2014, 12:51:52 am »

"It's hard to arrange a better pact than 'This power is yours in the name of Our Lady'," Cielith declared testily. "The fact that I have to learn how to use it on my own is of little consequence."
Report Spam   Logged
DrgnmastrAlex
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2014, 01:04:13 am »

At first, Morrigan was a bit dumbstruck at the catgirl's response.  But then she couldn't help but laugh jovially at what she heard.

"That's it?  Oh my....ahahahahah~  Oh my.... I can't believe it.  Either you're lying, or your mind has been altered so badly as a result of that pact.... no one could be that foolish."

At this point, she decided to discard all pretense, and her attire shifted into something more comfortable to Morrigan's tastes.

"Don't worry about running away.  You may not have noticed, but I've taken the liberty of moving us into a pocket realm that looks just like the library.  That way we wouldn't disturb anyone with our chat, or any ensuing fight that may come of it."

Sexy-bus (passive): Due to how alluring and sensual Morrigan is, there is an 80%% chance per round for her enemies to take 5 CC.

290 hp
Report Spam   Logged

Hitsuji

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2014, 01:07:23 am »

(4)

"W-what the..."

Cielith backed away from Morrigan, mildly spooked by her actions. Opening her magical senses a bit revealed two things: First, that this woman was powerful... And also that she wasn't lying about the shift to another realm.

That left only one option - fleeing and figuring out her power enough to crack a way out, in that order. Which she immediately tried to do. (Of course, were it not for the power of her Mark, Cielith could've considered fighting instead...)
Report Spam   Logged
DrgnmastrAlex
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2014, 01:13:30 am »

As Cielith turned to run, Morrigan would close the distance between them, zooming in to grab the catgirl and bring her face to face.

"Ah-ah~  You're not going anywhere, kitty~", she chimed, leaning in for a lust-infused kiss...

Lustful Kiss, 80% chance, deals 15 cc: Morrigan channels her innate lust to her lips and gives a delectable, sensuous kiss that thoroughly clouds judgment and heightens arousal.  There is a 40% chance that this move will do an additional 10 cc, but if this happens, Morrigan cannot use the kiss for three turns.

290 hp
Report Spam   Logged

Hitsuji

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 22, 2014, 01:34:29 am »

(2 vs. aura, 17/46 vs. Lustful Kiss.)

The sudden grab and kiss was met with abnormally little resistance for someone so scared; Cielith tried to shake out of the grab, but made no effort to strike Morrigan or even shove her away - the kiss definitely seemed to confuse her and draw some attention, but she quickly stepped back.

"W-what are you doing?!", she half-demanded.

(20/100 CC)
Report Spam   Logged
DrgnmastrAlex
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 22, 2014, 01:39:15 am »

"Something that your 'goddess' is no doubt familiar with.", the succubus quipped, before pulling Cielith into another passionate kiss.

Same stuff as before.
Report Spam   Logged

Hitsuji

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 22, 2014, 01:44:48 am »

(34)

The kiss indeed seemed to be having some effect... But Cielith still stepped back.

"D-damn it. Do not mock The Lady Of Shades comparing her divinity to your stupid wiles!", she declared, focusing on herself as some of her power flowed through her to lessen the effects of this... This thing's actions.

(Focusing Wave: Cielith's basic will-restoring ability restores 3d15 CC to one ally. 1, 12, 2.)

(20/100 CC)
Report Spam   Logged
DrgnmastrAlex
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 22, 2014, 01:50:16 am »

"fufufufufufu~ The Lady of Shades?  Is that her name?", Morrigan giggled, pleased she had got some useful information out of the catgirl.

"Well, I'll have to speak to her regarding how rude her 'followers' are."

She launched a projectile at Cielith, the blast coated in shadowy flames.

Soul Fist: 70% chance
Morrigan fires a projectile shaped like a bat covered in blue flame.  Deals 20 damage, and has a 30% chance to infuse part of her essence into the target, dealing 20 CC, as the erotic energy is something only she is able to handle.
Report Spam   Logged

Hitsuji

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 22, 2014, 01:54:43 am »

(28, 80)

The blast of energy knocked Cielith back.

"Q-quiet! Speak not in mockery of her divine will!", Cielith shouted, focusing on healing herself.

This time, Morrigan could better observe what was going on magic-wise; it seemed the symbol wasn't powering her, but rather some sort of technique based on force of personality. The devil's pact was a separate thing, it seemed... But the fact that she wasn't using it to attack seemed odd.

(Healing Wave: Cielith's basic healing ability restores 3d15 HP to one ally. 1,3, 10)

(94/100 HP, 20/100 CC)
Report Spam   Logged
DrgnmastrAlex
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 22, 2014, 02:00:31 am »

The source of the catgirl's spellpower was picked up easily by Morrigan, and its nature intrigued her.  Even more intriguing, and somewhat disconcerting, was the fact that the pact wasn't being used.

"Why should I be quiet?  I am Morrigan Aensland, Queen of the Makai Realm.  I rule over the world of monsters, devils, ghosts, and spirits, to keep them from dominating humanity.  I am a necessity to ensure balance between the realm of Makai and the mortal realm!  You do not order me."

Morrigan's words coincided with a powerful illusion that, if successful, would bring terror into Cielith's soul.

Vision of Desire/Vision of Horror, 70% chance: Her illusion magic heightened, Morrigan has perfected a spell that allows her to affect the perceptions of the target.  If she is attempting to charm or seduce a target, the spell alters that target's perceptions, making Morrigan even more alluring and to their ideal of beauty as well as visibly making them handsome/beautiful in their own right; the target takes an additional 8 cc from every one of her attacks (not including passives) for four turns.  If Morrigan is trying to strike terror and mental damage into her target, her spell's effect changes the target's perceptions into one of their greatest fears, with Morrigan becoming more imperious and wrathful-looking in their eyes; they feel weak and unable to withstand the horrors before them, and the target takes 8 hp damage for the next three turns.
Report Spam   Logged

Hitsuji

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 22, 2014, 02:07:33 am »

(32)

As the illusion took form, Cielith's eyes widened, as visions of horror began to overtake her, causing her to flee in even more panick than before.

"You... You..."

(88/100 HP, 20/100 CC, Vision of Horror(2 sets of damage remain))
Report Spam   Logged
DrgnmastrAlex
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 22, 2014, 02:19:05 am »

(Forgot to put up notification of Darkness Illusion and Passion Illusion.  They're both ready.  Tongue )

The sudden flicker of Morrigan's interception would precede a second Morrigan, though in different colors.

"I am to be feared and adored.  Not some Lady of Shades who grants you a simple boon and sends you on your way."

Darkness Illusion (Super Move): Only usable once every four rounds.  50% chance.
Morrigan seems to shimmer, as an after-image of herself with a red and blue outfit and lilac hair joins her in pummeling the opponent.  Deals 60 damage.

Report Spam   Logged

Hitsuji

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 22, 2014, 02:22:48 am »

(87 vs. Darkness Illusion)

"My Goddess has seen fit to bless me with her Mark," Cielith snarled back, as the second Morrigan appeared... And was ducked under, keeping Morrigan from getting strikes going.

"You've done naught but annoy!", she declared, continuing her attempts to flee while observing the environment... There was always a crack in these spells, that was part of what made them able to work. She just had to find it and charge it...
Report Spam   Logged
DrgnmastrAlex
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 22, 2014, 02:33:12 am »

Morrigan made no attempt at a retort.  Rather, she quickly fired a massive spell at Cielith.

Passion Illusion, 70% chance: Morrigan is one who enjoys ingenuity, and, given the chance, will alter some old ideas of hers to give them a new twist, while creating new ones from the top of her head.  But then there are times where she has to give credit where it is due.  Inspired by Lapin's mastery of illusion and how she implements it, Morrigan used the same idea with some personal touches added.  A high level spell, comprised of illusion and charm magic, bombards the target; for a single turn, they experience what its like to serve under Morrigan.  The incomparable bliss, the devotion to such loveliness, the desire to see her smile, to feel her touch... all become of paramount importance.  To the outside observer, they are simply gawking into space, but their pupils have turned into little emerald hearts, denoting how they're under a powerful spell.  The target takes 35 cc and is stunned for a turn if the spell connects successfully.  If not, the pure power behind the spell deals 15 cc and reduces their evasion and accuracy by 15% from the disorientation for three turns.  This move can only be used once every five turns.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7
  Print  

Jump to: