Ensnared
April 20, 2024, 02:39:17 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Big changes are coming soon!  Keep an eye open for more information!

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

Dream Orbs are the Cat's Meow (Lapin, Hisuji)

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Dream Orbs are the Cat's Meow (Lapin, Hisuji)  (Read 633 times)
Lapin Chéri

Dreamweaver.

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Level 6 Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary
« on: February 19, 2014, 11:28:55 pm »

Lapin Chéri, clad in her black leather catsuit, darted through the center of Windy City pursued by museum guards and uniformed constables.  Fortunately she knew many secrets mined from sleeping townsfolk over the past few years.  The nearby hotel had a basement that connected to underground sewers and a collection of old mine shafts.  She had but to reach it and her pursuers would be lost.

Her lighter than normal body, plus her hare-like powerful legs, launched her up to the nearby fire-escape.  She quickly raced up the stairs, and slipped in an open window.  It did not appear that the constables below had heard the stairs creak beneath her, they were still surrounding and carefully entering the alley, covering one another lest she have more explosive devices to throw.

The room however, was not unoccupied...
Report Spam   Logged

Dream a little dream of me!

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Hitsuji

View Profile
Third year Anniversary Level 5 1000 Posts
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2014, 11:34:11 pm »

Indeed. A catgirl - one whose suit, frumpled in a pile to the side of the bed implied a certain adventurousness of her own - was in bed... And now glaring directly at Lapin.

"And who are you?", she said, obviously annoyed, covering most of herself with a sheet.

One thing Lapin could observe easily, however, was the black mark above her breast. There was some sort of magic on it, that was sure.. She might even recognize the cultmark of the Lady Of Shades.
Report Spam   Logged
Lapin Chéri

Dreamweaver.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2014, 12:02:04 am »

Normally Lapin would have continued on with a wink and a flourish, hoping to reach the basement before the constabulary thought to enter the building.  Something about the catgirl caught her attention though.  First, she was exceptionally lovely to look upon.  Second, she smelled of magic, and magic was always a desirable commodity.  Third, the mark above her breast, trying to conceal itself as a simple tattoo, was the mark of some unholy power.  It was either demonic outsider, or connected with the Organization's black arts, or both.

So she stopped, and smiled.

"Forgive the intrusion." she said with a bow. "I am but a humble thief escaping from another band of thieves. I am passing through your room, not intending to steal, but rather looking for a place to hide.  You may call me Lapin.  What should I call you, my dear?"
Report Spam   Logged

Hitsuji

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2014, 12:10:29 am »

"Call me nothing," the girl responded with suspicion. A thief slipping into her room was most likely after her valuables, after all.

The guards, below, were dispersing...
Report Spam   Logged
Lapin Chéri

Dreamweaver.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2014, 12:37:37 am »

Lapin's eyes gleamed, filling with hypnotic light.  If the girl called for help, it would be inconvenient.  That, and, she was a mystery in need of solving.  Lapin had decided to claim her.

"Are you sure?  Very well, then.  You are nothing. How does it feel?" She began to sway in place, a sensuous, reptilian sway.

80% / 20 CC Damage. Fairly efficient attack, but requires a hypnotic focus (at least one hand free) and that the subject can hear Lapin speak.  Lapin will emphasize certain words, and the manner of speaking as well as the object may tip off the subject (80%).  Resistances to charm, hypnosis, or seduction should apply. Modifiers:
 - If Lapin has no superior hypnotic focus then -5% / -5 CC. (Superior hypnotic Foci include Dream Orbs, Simulacrae, Dedicated Hypno Items or Crystals, and Items corresponding to a subject's fetishes.  Inferior ones include found shiny objects, her crimson eyes, or her hands without an object.) Lapin gets +5 CC if opponent is Stunned, or just recovering from Stun / Sleepiness.

So: 75% / 20 CC Damage
Report Spam   Logged

Hitsuji

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2014, 12:42:36 am »

(53)

Cielith paused as the girl began to sway, as she heard the emphasis on her words.

"W-wait, what are you doing?"

(15/100 CC)
Report Spam   Logged
Lapin Chéri

Dreamweaver.

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2014, 06:04:30 pm »

A feather touch on the catgirl's mind, and Lapin had some idea of what would arouse the catgirl.  She drew off her mask, and responsive dreamstuff covered her features, snaked around her costume, and began to release an intoxicating smell.  In an instant, Cieleth saw before her one of the most attractive women of any species she had ever seen dancing for her. It might be someone they knew, or a stranger from some erotic dream.  Here they were, dancing in a skimpy costume... in her hotel room.

On her finger spun a small crystal ball, that tinkled softly as it moved about, and caught her gaze.

"Just relax."  The girl said soothingly. "I am your entertainment for tonight."

Passion's Form (Passive):  Lapin is capable of sensing what any onlooker would expect or desire to see, hear, touch, and smell.  She may have her host appear as a member of any race, sex, or humanoid form, even look different to more than one onlooker. This will either add +10% to and Disguise or Hide attempt, or cause 5 CC/Turn to any onlooker who Lapin is attempting to seduce if they can see / smell/ have the opportunity or promise to touch her....

Erotic Hypnosis - 80% / 20 CC Damage. Fairly efficient attack, but requires a hypnotic focus (at least one hand free) and that the subject can hear Lapin speak.  Lapin will emphasize certain words, and the manner of speaking as well as the object may tip off the subject (80%).  Resistances to charm, hypnosis, or seduction should apply. Dream orb counts as superior focus.

Transfixed - For every 20 CC points done to a single opponent, Lapin has a 10% chance of catching that person's gaze.  Once caught, the opponent has only a 40% chance / Turn to look away (ie. cannot choose to 'go blind' to avoid being affected.  They are -10% to hit Lapin as they must keep their eyes on her, and they are -20% to notice hazards or escape Grapples / Entangles due to captivation.)
Report Spam   Logged

Hitsuji

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2014, 09:24:51 pm »

(83, 87 to notice)

As Lapin shifted to closer match Cielith's desires, she'd notice one odd thing: Cielith's desires were fairly muted, though there was some extent of a thing for bodysuits like the one at the side of the bed.

The crystal ball, however, didn't seem to draw her attention as much as the fact that Lapin had just shapeshifted.

"What in the Lady's name are you doing?!", she asked incredulously.
Report Spam   Logged
Lapin Chéri

Dreamweaver.

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2014, 03:07:15 am »

Lapin was a bit disappointed.  It seemed her target did not have alot of imagination to work with, at least where erotic fantasies were concerned.  She would have to change that...

"I am dancing for you."  She said simply, hoping that would stump the catgirl long enough for her to ensnare her senses.

If she screamed, Lapin would have to change tactics; get physical and attempt to tie and gag the girl, and hope an illusion could deter the constabulary long enough to haul her somewhere private.

Not that that wouldn't also be fun....

Passion's Form (Passive):  Lapin is capable of sensing what any onlooker would expect or desire to see, hear, touch, and smell.  She may have her host appear as a member of any race, sex, or humanoid form, even look different to more than one onlooker. This will cause 5 CC/Turn to any onlooker who Lapin is attempting to seduce if they can see, hear, and smell her.

Erotic Hypnosis - 80% / 20 CC Damage. Fairly efficient attack, but requires a hypnotic focus (at least one hand free) and that the subject can hear Lapin speak.  Lapin will emphasize certain words, and the manner of speaking as well as the object may tip off the subject (80%).  Resistances to charm, hypnosis, or seduction should apply. Dream orb counts as superior focus.

Transfixed - For every 20 CC points done to a single opponent, Lapin has a 10% chance of catching that person's gaze.  Once caught, the opponent has only a 40% chance / Turn to look away (ie. cannot choose to 'go blind' to avoid being affected.  They are -10% to hit Lapin as they must keep their eyes on her, and they are -20% to notice hazards or escape Grapples / Entangles due to captivation.)
« Last Edit: February 22, 2014, 03:08:54 am by Lapin Chéri » Report Spam   Logged

Hitsuji

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2014, 04:06:32 pm »

(81 vs. Erotic Hypnosis, 83 to not be tipped off a second time, 48 vs. Transfixed since I forgot that last time)

Cielith simply glared at Lapin. "... So you're an exhibitionistic free-runner?"

She slid to one side, grabbing her bodysuit and starting to put it on, turning away from Lapin in the process. "I can see I'm not getting any sleep as long as I stay here now," she muttered, more annoyed than anything, even as Lapin's influence was causing her to linger ever-so-slightly.

(25/100 CC)
Report Spam   Logged
Lapin Chéri

Dreamweaver.

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2014, 08:48:34 pm »

Lapin smiled, inwardly growing the least bit frustrated from the girl's resistance.

"I do enjoy making a spectacle of myself.  Most people enjoy my performances."  The catgirl had averted her gaze, leaving Lapin to her vocal charms.  "Don't you at least find my voice soothing.  Wouldn't you like to stop and listen awhile, and watch my dance?  My performance is free..."

Passion's Form (Passive):  Lapin is capable of sensing what any onlooker would expect or desire to see, hear, touch, and smell.  She may have her host appear as a member of any race, sex, or humanoid form, even look different to more than one onlooker. This will cause 5 CC/Turn to any onlooker who Lapin is attempting to seduce if they can see, hear, and smell her.

Erotic Hypnosis - 60% / 10 CC Damage. (No eye contact.)  Lapin will emphasize certain words, and the manner of speaking as well as the object may tip off the subject (80%).  Resistances to charm, hypnosis, or seduction should apply. Dream orb counts as superior focus.

Transfixed - For every 20 CC points done to a single opponent, Lapin has a 10% cumulative chance of catching that person's gaze.  Once caught, the opponent has only a 40% chance / Turn to look away (ie. cannot choose to 'go blind' to avoid being affected.  They are -10% to hit Lapin as they must keep their eyes on her, and they are -20% to notice hazards or escape Grapples / Entangles due to captivation.)
Report Spam   Logged

Hitsuji

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2014, 03:24:03 pm »

(Passion's Form takes effect. 35 vs. Erotic Hypnosis, 44 to notice, not that it helps. 53. vs. Transfixed.)

Cielith paused, as she started to turn back towards Lapin. "Wait, you're trying to..."

Perhaps 'trying' wasn't the operative word, as she stopped with the suit only up to her waist, turning back towards Lapin's dance. "Wait a second, why..."

It seemed Cielith was aware of what Lapin was pulling, but it wasn't stopping it from starting to work.

(40/100 CC)
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: