Ensnared
April 19, 2024, 10:01:07 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Big changes are coming soon!  Keep an eye open for more information!

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

Big Demons on Campus (AC/Ryo)

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Big Demons on Campus (AC/Ryo)  (Read 322 times)
AC DF
Administrator

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Third year Anniversary Mobile User Apple User
« on: February 20, 2014, 11:09:28 pm »

It was a strange situation to say the least. One of the Sanctum funded academies for up and coming heroes had apparently been infiltrated. What had been a free-spirited place of learning and growth had turned into a prison of sorts of rules and order. So, why not simply shut the school down? For one, there was the panic that could be caused, and another was that the school appeared fine on paper; more than that actually.

Grades were up, as were other tests. There were questions being raised that ordinary heroes could not answer or find out without tipping off the mysterious controllers of the school. A younger hero had to be sent in to investigate. The Sanctum had chosen him.

---

Andy walked the halls of the school, dressed in the beige jacket along with his uniform. He'd been at the school for about a week or so now, and had yet to see any sign of the mysterious "Queens" that the student body seemed to worship. Their reign held up by rules of a strange sort. It didn't help that being a new student meant that he couldn't attend assemblies for upper classmen, but he had a feeling that his chance to meet the likely mistresses was coming. They wouldn't be able to resist taking or influencing a new student for long.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Ryokyon!

View Profile
Linux User Level 5 One year Anniversary
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2014, 11:25:26 pm »

As if on queue, the students in the hall with Andy suddenly formed a line. "They're coming. The queens are coming!" A red carpet flew down the hall, heading straight towards Andy, however it halted straight at his feet. Down the carpet walked the two demon sisters, Scanty and Kneesocks, and they stopped in front of Andy.

"And who might this be?" Kneesocks exclaimed in the hall, Scanty checking a list of all the students. "Hmm, it appears that this student is just new here, Andy Carter." The girls eyed Andy carefully.

"Well Andy Carter, welcome to our school. I would advise you of one thing. Follow the rules, and why is that?" In unison, the other students chanted, "Because rules guide us!"
Report Spam   Logged

You can call me a Corruptoslut
AC DF
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2014, 11:30:04 pm »

He was surprised at the carpet rolling towards him, even moreso at the behavior of the students. He could tell these two were going to be blatant, but their appearances were  dead giveaway. Granted, the academy didn't discriminate on nature, but it was their little speech that truly gave them away. He had to admit, the duo had an allure about them...and it wasn't as if he could start a fight with all these students around. They seemed quite obedient and brainwashed already.

"Er...actually, my last name is Carson...er...Queens." He said, rubbing his neck. "I wasn't aware of any rules around here." He admitted, continuing his sheepish act. Well, it was partially an act.
Report Spam   Logged
Ryokyon!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2014, 11:19:40 pm »

The students in the hall slightly broke form, whispering to themselves as Andy talked back to the sisters. "Excuse me? Did we say you could talk?" Scanty shook her head.

"Our first encounter and you've already broken a rule. Not a great start, and in this school we can call our students whatever we please, Andy Carrot." Scanty smirked at the mention of his given nickname.

Kneesocks walked forward, "We will advise you to keep in line one more time, remember this, obedience guides to a better understanding of our fellows."
-----
Obedience: The only rule to fail if the roll misses. A sister can mention the bliss of obedience, and can give the target an order. Deals 5 CC. Roll 75.
Report Spam   Logged

AC DF
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2014, 11:23:19 pm »

(40)

Andy found the duo's domineering nature get the better of him for a moment, and he decided to stay silent. The last thing he needed to do was cause too much trouble already. He kept his mouth shut and bowed slightly.

"I'm sorry I spoke of turn then. Forgive me."

(5/100 CC)
Report Spam   Logged
Ryokyon!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2014, 12:47:23 am »

Kneesocks examined Andy a little more carefully, and then nodded. "Merely a mistake, and one I am certain you will not make again, Mr. Carson."

Scanty then interrupted, "Now if you are wise, you will move out of our way, unless of course you have something you wish to say to us." The girls prepared to move onward, unless Andy were to ask them something.
Report Spam   Logged

AC DF
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2014, 12:49:29 am »

He stepped aside to prepare to the let the two past. Perhaps he'd need to learn more of these rules? He needed to blend in here...

"Well, Queens...I'm afraid I haven't been here long enough to learn the rules very well. You wouldn't have time to teach me, would you?" He said, trying to act as sheepish as he could manage.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: