Ensnared
April 19, 2024, 06:18:54 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Big changes are coming soon!  Keep an eye open for more information!

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

Edge of Heaven (Her/Vortex)

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
  Print  
Author Topic: Edge of Heaven (Her/Vortex)  (Read 4395 times)
Vortex421
Administrator

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Level 5 Third year Anniversary Search
« Reply #75 on: March 16, 2014, 08:30:30 pm »

The sound was music to Vesera's ears.  Alinia was in desperation, wanting and needing to feel those fingers inside her.  It was the sort of desperation that created a new person in much the same way as the mythical phoenix rose from the ashes.  Ves could sense electricity in the air, knew that the moment she slid a finger into those warm and wet depths her thrall would orgasm in such a way that her mind would figuratively shatter.  It was enough to make Ves feel a slight dampness around her crotch as well, a familiar warm moist tingling that clearly indicated her own arousal. 

"Mmmm... such dirty words from such a chaste mouth."  She had to poke a bit of fun in all this; after all, only hours before Alinia had been a true and proper priestess.  Now she was on her way to becoming something far different from what she had been.  If the old doddering wheezebags at the church could see what was being done to one of their own... well, that would have made for very interesting times.  Ves' fingers inched closer, now sliding to spread those moist lips.  Alinia could feel a finger on the edge, so close and yet so far away. 

"Once I slide my finger in, you are mine forever."  Then, with those words, she slid one finger into the woman's depths.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
  Print  

Jump to: