Ensnared
April 19, 2024, 03:46:29 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: We have a new chat room online!  Please see the "News" section for it's location.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

Edge of Heaven (Her/Vortex)

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6
  Print  
Author Topic: Edge of Heaven (Her/Vortex)  (Read 4393 times)
herlittleslave

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Apple User Level 4 Second year Anniversary
« Reply #60 on: March 16, 2014, 07:00:01 pm »

Alinia moaned a Vesera's touch. Her tranced mind raced as much as it could, and she couldn't recall a time anyone touched her like that, so... intimately and warmly. Her blank purple eyes gazed at Vesera, and she knew that if she said yes, she would be doing this woman's bidding forever. With any power she had left, she thought of her life, her desires, and her dreams... and found them empty, like burned out houses atop a field. Alinia's face blushed cutely as she bowed her head. Her voice dropped to just above a whisper, before she spoke,

"Yes, please bind me."
Report Spam   Logged

Obedience is pleasure, pleasure is obedience.
Vortex421
Administrator

View Profile
Level 5 Third year Anniversary Search
« Reply #61 on: March 16, 2014, 07:03:26 pm »

The decision, once made, could not be unmade.  There was a smile on Ves' face as she took Alinia's other hand and guided it to her other breast, pressing it there.  "A good decision, my dear.  You will make a wonderful assistant."  She pressed Alinia's hands against her chest then took them and placed them on the bed.  "Now, my dear assistant, why don't you go ahead and remove your garments for me?"
Report Spam   Logged
herlittleslave

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 16, 2014, 07:10:23 pm »

Alinia's eyes went completely blank as she heard something that resembled a command. She stood near the chest, a small blush crossing her face as she looked down at the ground, modest and slightly embarrassed. She loosened her boots and put them neatly to the side. Her hands moved and untied the habit and symbol under her neck. Those same hands moved down and undid the threads that kept her pink gown tied around her, and then she casted it off.

Blushing as she was now in a white dress gown, she pulled it off, revealing a metal bra and a set of metal panties, clearly made to keep her in chastity. reaching into her pink gown, she produced a key and turned the key on various points of her body. Her face flushed as her sex and breasts were now completely exposed. She pulled off her tights last and folded all her clothes neatly, before putting them away. Her body was completely hairless, waxed, and cared for, unique among nuns and priestesses.

"How.. how is this, Megami-sama?" Alinia asked, looking down and away.
Report Spam   Logged

Vortex421
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 16, 2014, 07:20:38 pm »

This was not a strip dance.  Alinia was hardly someone who had experience with the sensual side of things. Yet Vesera enjoyed the sight before her far more than any strip dance or show she had ever been a witness to.  There was something especially alluring about the innocence of the young woman who stood before her now, nude as the day she was born.  Maybe it was that, despite her lack of experience, her body was very lovely to behold.  Ves found herself wetting suddenly dry lips with her tongue. 

"You are very beautiful, Alinia," she mused as she rose and moved towards the naked woman.  "Quite beautiful indeed."  She moved around Alinia, enjoying every angle of the body before her.  Then, stopping directly behind her, Vesera reached out to fondle Alinia's bare breasts.  "Now we will begin your training."
Report Spam   Logged
herlittleslave

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 16, 2014, 07:26:38 pm »

Alinia fought the urge time and time again to put her arms in front of herself, shielding her virginal assets from Vesera's eyes. Her arms twitched again and again, until Alinia realized that she honestly enjoyed the attentions, the looking as if she was a piece of meat or property. While her arms stopped moving, her moaning started. The thought, the desire, the pure lust in Vesera's eyes, it was a bit much for the virgin woman standing nude like this. To quell her moaning, the blank-eyed Alinia resorted to asking questions,

"This body... is yours?" she said, an unnatural (for her) lust starting to creep into her voice. She moaned as her breasts were fondled, "These breasts.... are yours?" Alinia found herself standing at a relaxed attention as Vesera began speaking to her about training. "Wh..whatever you want, nameless Megami-sama~" She cooed/
Report Spam   Logged

Vortex421
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 16, 2014, 07:29:53 pm »

"You may call me Vesera... or Mistress."  Her breath was hot on Alinia's ear and she squeezed those lovely orbs with skilled fingers.  "Either one works.  Yes, your body belongs to me now.  Your breasts... your pussy... all of you is now mine.  I want you to say it and think it over and over until you believe it."  She continued the fondling, enjoying every moan that slipped from Alinia's lips.  The flesh was soft and supple, the nipples starting to poke outwards as she continued her ministrations. 
Report Spam   Logged
herlittleslave

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 16, 2014, 07:36:38 pm »

"Y..yes... Mistress..." Alinia said, and it was immediately clear what effect the title had on Alinia's psyche. She started to moan and her demeanor became much more submissive. It was clear this girl knew who Mistresses were and what they did to people. Her sex began to leak gently as she shuddered into Vesera's embrace... Vesera's control. "My.." she moaned, a blush coming across her face. Her eyes were still blank, but it was clear she was softly coming out of it in a few good minutes, lust and awareness starting to fill them. "My body belongs to you, now... My.. my breasts.. my pussy... all.. all of it..." Alinia moaned, feeling herself trapped, captivated... enslaved, and taken. Her body, that she had worked hours a day on, to keep it sexy, healthy, and beautiful... belonging, dressing, and acting as another saw fit. "All of it is now yours. My body, my breasts, my pussy, all of me is now yours." She found herself repeated. Her hips started to rock back and forth in pure pleasure.
Report Spam   Logged

Vortex421
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 16, 2014, 07:45:29 pm »

"Good girl,"  The praise flowed from Ves' lips in the same way as the juice flowed from Alinia's moist pussy.  "Continue repeating that.  Let it soak into your brain and become a part of you."  Now she began to tweak and pinch the hardened nipples between her fingers, rolling them and rubbing them after each pinch.  "You belong to me now, Alinia.  You are mine to do with as I see fit."
Report Spam   Logged
herlittleslave

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: March 16, 2014, 07:51:16 pm »

Alinia moaned, her mind overwhelmed with the pleasure and pure desire. She leaned back into into Vesera. She wanted to ask Vesera what she wanted to do with her, what that all entailed, but she found she couldn't do anything more than speak her mantra:

"My body, my breasts, my pussy, all of me is now yours. My body, my breasts, my pussy, all of me is now yours. My body, my breasts, my pussy, all of me is now yours." She moaned and cried out, bucking her hips as her sex began begging for relief. She gasped at the way Vesera handled her breasts, a bit of skillfullness and utter domination in each pinch, tweak, roll, and rub. She whined out, "My body, my breasts, my pussy, all of me is now yours. My body, my breasts, my pussy, all of me is now yours."

Alinia's eyes gazed on with a sense of helplessness and lust, feeling the mantra starting to echo in the very depths of being, feeling the words starting to get chiseled and pushed into her core, her mind, her heart, and her soul.

"My body, my breasts, my pussy, all of me is now yours." 
Report Spam   Logged

Vortex421
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 16, 2014, 07:57:10 pm »

The mantra continued as did Ves' skillful manipulations of the breasts she now controlled.  After a minute, satisfied that Alinia was quite turned on, she turned her attention on the dripping sex of her thrall.  Releasing the breasts, she worked her hands gently down silky-smooth skin and over the gentle flaring of Alinia's hips until her hands rested on those hips.  She began to rub in circles, her hands and fingers caressing the inner parts of her thighs.  "Do you like this, my assistant?"
Report Spam   Logged
herlittleslave

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: March 16, 2014, 08:02:40 pm »

"My body, my breasts, my pussy, all of me is now yours. My body, my breasts, my pussy, all of me is now yours. My body, my breasts, my pussy, all of me is now yours." Despite her highly aroused state, Alinia's voice no longer contained the forbidden quality it once had as she spoke her mantra over and over. The words, while filled with meaning, were spoke with an emotional detachment like one was reciting facts or the answers to a test. She moaned along with her mantra as Ves' hands started to explore her even more so. She shivered and found her legs spreading, whorishly, as Ves' hands started to rub her inner thighs. She stop repeating her mantra and found her hips bucking gently at Ves' hands. Blushing a bright red, and looking at Ves with eyes full of submission, lust, and trust, she nodded gently as she spoke, "Y..yes, my Mistress..." She moaned, her voice clearly meaning every part of that sentence.
Report Spam   Logged

Vortex421
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: March 16, 2014, 08:07:23 pm »

The heat was palpable even from where her hands rested.  If she looked she could see a trail of liquid running down the inside of Alinia's leg.  It was quite an arousing sight to behold and she could feel her own body starting to heat as she continued with this erotic submersion into Alinia's ultimate submission.  In a short while the former priestess would be singing praises to a new deity - to her. 

"Your body is so aroused, isn't it?"  Again, her breath was hot against Alinia's ear in a fierce, possessive whisper.  "You would love nothing more than to lose your virginity to my fingers, wouldn't you?"
Report Spam   Logged
herlittleslave

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: March 16, 2014, 08:11:10 pm »

Alinia moaned, rocking and bucking her hips like a slut in heat, needing something, anything inside of her. Her face flushed as she looked back at Vesera, her Mistress, and the thought of taking her virginity completely and utterly. She groaned, a hand moving up to her breast to play with it using her unskilled fingers, before nodding gently, looking down in slight shame.

"Y..yes Mistress Vesera... but.. but if you do that..." Alinia's other hand touched her neck, rubbing it, "I... I'll fall... forever..." she managed, her eyes wide, "And I won't... ever be able to say... no to my Mistress..." Her hand moved up to her pulsing, entranced mind, feeling all this getting etched into depths she never knew.
Report Spam   Logged

Vortex421
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: March 16, 2014, 08:16:35 pm »

"Just as it should be."  There was a note of finality in those words and now Ves slid her hand closer to that hot, moist entrance.  It seemed to almost draw Ves' hand magnetically towards it.  Slender fingers caressed the smooth lips, teasing them with gentle but momentary rubs.  Her other hand snaked back up and wrapped around Alinia's waist to hold her steady.  "You only need to beg me for it, Alinia, and I will give it to you."
Report Spam   Logged
herlittleslave

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: March 16, 2014, 08:23:48 pm »

Alinia's eyes went wide as the way Ves' words presented themselves and the actions that Ves herself was taking in securing her. Her eyes went wide as she looked at the fingers before her. Her body acting on instinct, bucking, writhing, trying to get the fingers inside. Her body stopped at Ves' words and her eyes went wide, shivering for a moment. The hesitation did not last long, as Alinia's willpower and desire were corroded long before all this...

"Pl..please, Mistress, Vesera... Megami, G..goddess... T.. take my virginity! C..claim it as your trop, trophy! Claim.. claim me... and make me never... able to question you.." She whined, looking up at Vesera with pitiful, weak, begging eyes, "I... I'll be anything you desire... I'll do anything you command... without a second thought... renou..renounce my vows... fuck whoever you want... I'll... I'll do anything..." The soft tears of frustration started to form around Alinia's purple eyes, them being a maelstrom of amethyst. "Please, I beg... my Mistress... please.."
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6
  Print  

Jump to: