Ensnared
April 18, 2024, 03:56:27 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Big changes are coming soon!  Keep an eye open for more information!

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

Lies of the Past (Ace/Kinny)

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Lies of the Past (Ace/Kinny)  (Read 1718 times)
TheAscension

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
10 Posts Windows User Search
« on: March 18, 2014, 08:55:54 pm »

A Bifrost portal opens on the realm near the doctors office of Dr. Diane Mason. The man is gets up from the steaming hot earth crevasse that he landed in. He morphs his attire to a sleeker and stylish suit and sits outside the office, waiting for a certain lady to be relieved from work.

"Maybe my doofus step brother was right about this realm... Lets have some fun!"
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

kinnykat

View Profile
500 Posts One year Anniversary Level 4
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2014, 09:12:13 pm »

Late that night, Diane finally stepped out of the office. There were so many patients and quite a few after hours emergencies today. She locked the door and stepped away, taking a moment to take in the night. She took a deep breath, basking in the moonlight. She didn't notice the man sitting on the bench near her office
Report Spam   Logged
TheAscension

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2014, 09:19:51 pm »

The man's eyes lock onto his target. He gleams in delight as Diane has finally left worked. He gets up from the bench next to the entrance and stands up.

"Hello Diane Mason," the man says as he fixes his suit to perfection and approaches the young woman from behind. "My how you've grown."
Report Spam   Logged
kinnykat

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2014, 09:23:15 pm »

Diane froze and turned around, looking at the man curiously. "I'm sorry but..do I know you?" she asked. Her hand instinctively went to her dagger, strapped to her leg and hidden beneath her skirt.
Report Spam   Logged
TheAscension

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2014, 09:28:06 pm »

"You know as much as I know you Diane Mason. In fact, I know you better than you know yourself." The man smirks at the young woman, completely aware of her gripping her trusty dagger.

He pulls out a staff with a shiny gem on the end of it. "I wouldn't use that if I were you. Is rather not go the hard way to get what I want when the easy way is so much funner!" His eyes beam into her, as if he was staring into her soul.
Report Spam   Logged
kinnykat

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2014, 09:30:36 pm »

"Look, I don't know who you are and unless you start explaining things, I'm leaving," Diane said, glaring at Loki. She did take a step back. "And if you're with the Organization, I'll kick you a** now."
Report Spam   Logged
TheAscension

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2014, 09:40:56 pm »

"Why would you leave? Aren't you burden by knowing nothing of your past? Don't you long for truth that society has hidden from you so long? You are burden by the unknown of your life. You're ledger is dripping red with the believe you are normal. Believe me Mrs. Diane Mason, you are so much more than a pawn for a stupid Organziation to play with."

He reveals his true form and his trollish smile.

"Oh, allow me to reintroduce myself to you my dear... I'm Loki of Jotenhiem, and rightful ruler of Asgard and I'm burden with glorious purpose!"

(Red In Your Ledger (10 CC/90% Hit Ratio): Loki uses all of your wrongs against you, weaking your defenses.)
Report Spam   Logged
kinnykat

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2014, 09:46:31 pm »

(22)

"Loki? The god of lies? what do you want with me?" Diane asked, biting her lip in confusion. She took a step back, her expression confused and more than a little curious.

(10/100 CC)
Report Spam   Logged
TheAscension

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2014, 09:52:29 pm »

"I don't lie all the time, that's why I prefer the title "God of Mischief", but tomato tomato..."

He approaches her and softly runs his hand down her face.

"It's time you learned the truth my dear. The dark secret that everyone hides from you. Even the Organization knows, but they keep it mum to prevent you from defeating them. You are so much more than a peasant Midgardian, you just don't know it yet. Let me help you my dear... Help you see the truths that I speak."

He soft kisses her lips and slips in his silver tongue into her mouth.

Cleaning the Ledger (35 CC/75% Hit Ratio): THIS ATTACK CAN ONLY BE USED AFTER “Red In Your Ledger”. Loki relaxes the opponent and kisses them and begins helping them remove the red in the ledger.
Report Spam   Logged
kinnykat

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2014, 09:59:13 pm »

(37)

Diane gasped into the kiss as memory after memory began to assail her senses. She can feel the power running through her and watching the memories...she almost forgets about Loki being there. Or she would, if his lips weren't pressed against hers. Her hand dropped away from her dagger, forgotten for the moment.

(45/100)
Report Spam   Logged
TheAscension

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2014, 10:07:41 pm »

"You're the daughter of Posideon and Aphrodite. You are no mere mortal. You may not be a Norse God like I, but your blood is full of the blood of gods. Your life you have been lied and decided to by everyone you know! Everyone knew, except you! They knew you could one day save the world, but instead, they let it go waste and now look at your world; crumbling beneath your feet where a common doctor has to walk the streets at night with a dagger because society his their savior from the ugly truth."

Loki consoles her with his sick, twisted smile, just watching her become mend able to his will. He turns the staff into scepter holds it to her back in the hug, not triggering it until he's ready to finish her.

(Serpent’s Tongue (20 CC/75% Hit Ratio): Loki uses his words to defeat his opponents, making them believe that what he speaks his truth.)
Report Spam   Logged
kinnykat

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2014, 10:21:17 pm »

"I...I remember..everyone knew? How could they keep this from me?" She asked, looking extremely upset. She pushed away from Loki, hugging herself. "Just leave me alone, please."

(65/100 CC)
Report Spam   Logged
TheAscension

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2014, 10:26:08 pm »

Loki morphs into the form of Posideon.

"Does this vision make you feel any better, or are you still frustrated by the deciet and lies that you have had to suffer through you're entire life! You're no doctor. You are so much more."

Loki smirks in his illusion and opens his arms, hoping for her warm embrace.

(Appearance Illusion (20 CC/70% Hit Ratio): Loki can make his appearance, or his opponents look appear to how he sees fit. It can cause the enemy to be infatuated with themselves or Loki, giving a 35% chance of a stun.)
Report Spam   Logged
kinnykat

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2014, 10:31:16 pm »

(72)

Diane glared at Loki. "How dare you take his form?" she cried, pulling out her daggers. In quick succession, she threw four of them at him. She moved further back as she did so.

Quick toss- throws her daggers in quick succession -15 HP
                              1st dagger- 75%
                              2nd dagger- 65%
                              3rd dagger- 55%
                              4th dagger- 45%

(65/100 CC)
Report Spam   Logged
TheAscension

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2014, 06:06:08 am »

(33, 31, 24, 21, (4 HIT COMBO!))

"Ergh... Stop... You... Muling Quim!"

Loki gets back up from the 4 damaging shots, returning to his natural form.

"Kneel before me..."

Loki notices her backing away from him and grows more impatient.

"I said... KNEEL!!!"

Hit Points:  150   CC Max: 100
Total Hit Points: 150 - 60 = 90
CC Points: 100

KNEEL! (15 CC/70% Hit Ratio): Loki forces his subject to kneel before him, causing them to feel submissive to him. The opponent must also roll a second dice. If the dice is less than 50, increase all attacks by 5% Hit Ratio, 5 HP Damage, and 5 CC Damage.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: