Ensnared
March 28, 2024, 05:24:31 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Big changes are coming soon!  Keep an eye open for more information!

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

Lies of the Past (Ace/Kinny)

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Lies of the Past (Ace/Kinny)  (Read 1690 times)
TheAscension

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
10 Posts Windows User Search
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2014, 09:00:36 pm »

Loki looks on eagerly at the defeated warrior.

"You look troubled my dear. I never wished to hurt your feelings but you left me no choice. I can sense it within you... You do have Heart..."

Loki places the power of his scepter to her heart as the item glows a illuminated blue. The staff begins corroding her will and expanding her mind. Her blood runs as cold as the Frost Giants of Jotenhiem as the staff begins influencing her. Her mind no longer wants to defend herself from the man who revealed her past. She feels sympathetic for attacking him. Her body quivers as a longing for the god grows in her heart and between her legs. Her body rejects the notion that he is evil and longs for his touch. Her arrousal grows and grows as the staff finishes the job and breaks her will. Her eyes glow the same blue as the scepter in Loki's hands. Loki just smirks in evilish delight as she falls prey to him.

Loki’s Scepter (When CC is Maxed, or HP hits 0): When the enemy has finally been defeated, Loki presses the staff to their heart and expands their minds. The enemy become enthralled to Loki and become his loyal subjects.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: