Ensnared
April 18, 2024, 08:32:41 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: We have a new chat room online!  Please see the "News" section for it's location.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

Why Can't Haircuts Ever Go Smooth? (Her/D)

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Can't Haircuts Ever Go Smooth? (Her/D)  (Read 553 times)
herlittleslave

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Apple User Level 4 Second year Anniversary
« on: March 19, 2014, 10:29:30 pm »

Reian sighed as she stepped off the train, rubbing the kinks out of his shoulder. He hated cramped spaces like that, and that one went on about four hours too long. Grabbing his sword and securing to himself, he stepped off the train with nothing more than the clothes he was wearing. He reflected, briefly, on his last mission before shaking his head.

Casually, he strolled down the main street of this peculiar town. It was the usual bustle, people going here and there, stores offering wares and things he would never need. He then sniffed, and smelled something sweet in the air. He blinked and kept following his nose...

And sure enough, there was a Salon which looked to be of the highest quality. Normally, men like him wouldn't be seen dead in places like this, but with his rather long, and rather problematic hair, he really needed the best quality. Checking his money amount, he opens up the door and steps inside.
Report Spam   Logged

Obedience is pleasure, pleasure is obedience.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

The Real D

View Profile
Second year Anniversary 500 Posts Level 4
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2014, 02:08:01 am »

There was something of a social taboo on a man making use of a proper salon. A cruel and harsh thing, a rule that saw the use of anything more than the occasiona trim at the barbers to be 'unmanly', whatever that meant. It was really quite unfortunate - thanks to this little convention there were so, so many men that just ddidn't know how to make themselves look good!

It irritated Robyn when she thought about it, which, granted, wasn't often. In her quest to save the world for drab uglyness and uplift every person to the realms of beauty they had never dreamed of reaching, people not coming to her Salon was on of her biggest roadblocks. Oh she could charm a few here, strong arm a couple there, but it didn't make a difference to the numbers. She was reaching more women than men, by quite a wide margin.

She'd had some successful tactics, granted. Cute girls flowed through her salon like water through a spring, and more than a few men followed after that temptation. And of course her store Mascot was always an effective marketting tool...

Still though, she was pretty sure she had to do something to tip the scales, in some way or other...

Robyn was sitting at the counter thinking this over when Reian walked in. Of course since she was lost in thought (or something akin to it) she idn't notice immediatly. Instead, the man was greeted by one of Robyn's many lovely asistants.

"Hello Sir! Welcome to Robyn's Salon. What can we do for you today?"
Report Spam   Logged
herlittleslave

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2014, 02:28:04 am »

Reian's eyes glanced around the Salon with sharp eyes, his hand resting instinctively on the sword. He smiled warmly at the women around him, allowing his hand to go down and to gaze a bit at the place. It definitely had a feminine smell to it, but after having to take care of a miner in a far off mining town, he couldn't say that he minded much.

His eyes locked onto the woman who looked like she owned the place. She had a bit of a bimbo glow to her, but Reian didn't mind. If she knew her stuff, he could care less at how... attractive he looked. In fact, he would like to take her and...

Shaking his head, he smiled at the woman near the counter. He undid his braid and allowed his blonde hair to flow down completely. "Whatever you recommend." He said, looking directly at the beautiful thing sitting up like she owned the place. "You're the expert, and this is your domain." He said, with a bow.
Report Spam   Logged

The Real D

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2014, 03:21:27 am »

Robyn took a moment to react. In fact, it might well be she wouldn't have reacted at all if the Salon assistant hadn't nervously shaken her shoulder. "Um, Miss Robyn?"

"Eh? Oh... Oh! Ah, sorry sorry, I was just, y'know, lost in thought..." She rubbed the back of her head, embaressed, as she stood up and inspected this new client. Hm. Not bad. Broad shoulders. Clean features. Nice hair - and lots of it. Plus he was so polite. Kinda cute.

Hmm... All the raw ingredents of a true beauty, just waiting there to be brought out. Oh, this could be just what she needed to get her mind off her current dilema. And she could totally use him to figure out better ways of attracting more men! Brilliant!

Robyn gave herslef a mental pat on the back for coming up with such an amazing plan, before giving the guy a winning smile. "Well aren't you a charmer? Like, I think you deserve a little personal attention for that, yeah?"

She indicated him towards a door at the back of the room, one that led to her personal style room, mind already awash with ideas for what to do with this oppertunity. "Just step right this way, and we'll see what I can make outta you," she said with a giggle.
Report Spam   Logged
herlittleslave

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2014, 11:56:47 am »

To say that Reian's eyes were... noticing Robyn's assets would be an understatement. He enjoyed the way her breasts, butt, and overall body moved as she looked thoughtful, proud of herself, and then suddenly very friendly. Looking at her eyes, Reian could swear she was up to something... but maybe that was just him being paranoid from the mission. He blinked a bit as he realized he was looking at the curve of Robyn's hip for a second too long and then shook his head, trying to clear his mind. Yes, it had to be his past mission. He normally didn't ogle women like this. Realizing it had been a bit before Robyn last spoke, Reian blinked and bowed,

"My apologies," he said, coming out from the bow, "It was a really long, long, LONG mission last time. Lots of sweaty, male miners that didn't know what a bath was." He said with a wink, before heading over to the door and going inside.

"What you make out of me?" He inquired, attempting to sound suspicious, before he burst out in a grin, "If it's half as good as what you've made out of yourself, I think I'm in for a treat." He joked, though it was clear he was serious about the compliment.
Report Spam   Logged

The Real D

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2014, 02:05:01 pm »

To some, the idea that you were the most beautiful person in a world that revolved around you and you alone was vanity. But to Robyn, it was a simple verified truth! Thusly, she didn't mind at all as Reian's eyes wandered all over her body and drank in the view. Rather, she encouraged it, clasping her arms behind her back and leaning forward just so, smiling mischievously. "Sounds awful! Well don't ya' worry, I'll take good care of you here." She winked, then giggled again as he continued. "Oh you totally are!"

She liked this guy.

The room the hero found himself in was a stylist's grandest dream. The walls were lined with every tool or trinket a beautician could ever conceivably need, and more besides. Oils, shampoos, creams, and lotions were neatly arranged across a mix of shelves and counters, organized according to systems man probably wasn't meant to know. But the important part of the room was the area that Robyn guided him over to, a simple padded stylist's chair affixed to the floor in front of a wall-sized mirror. It was here that she asked him to seat himself.

"Just make yourself comfortable a sec, and... hold on..."

She retreated to the back of the room for a moment, before returning with a glass of a sweet looking beverage in hand. "Here we go, one complimentary smoothie for you to enjoy, on the house." She handed it to him with a smile, before leaning back a bit and looking over the man again, considering. "Hm. So, like, any preferences for what you wanna start with?"

Ability: Salon Juice Blend 
Type: Once per customer!
Hit Chance: Can be refused.
Description: Our Salon's very own brand of unique fruit juices and magical essences that promotes healthy growth of body and mind! - Robyn offers you a Healthy smoothie that raises the hit chance of "Don'tcha Wanna Be Pretty" by 20% for the rest of the RP.
Report Spam   Logged
herlittleslave

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2014, 04:43:02 pm »

Reian took a small sip of the smoothie and coughed... and coughed, and coughed. He cleared his throat and set the drink down, trying to be gentle, coughing again, "I'm, ahh, rather sorry, hot stuff." He said, his tone becoming more flirtatious after the... display she had given him. He cleared his throat and finally got through, before sighing and leaning back.

"How totally non-sexy of me," he groaned, trying to sound like an innocent victim. "I'm, ahh, an assassin you see, and I have to ingest a certain amount of things that sometimes can cause reactions."

He sighed softly and relaxed fully in the chair. "I'm more interested in my hair more than anything else. It's gotten long, unruly, and even think the color is out. That said..." He closed his eyes. "You're the expert, I leave myself in your exceptionally beautiful hands, hot stuff."
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: