Ensnared
March 29, 2024, 12:53:12 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: We have a new chat room online!  Please see the "News" section for it's location.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

IMPORTANT!!!

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: IMPORTANT!!!  (Read 2230 times)
Vortex421
Administrator

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Level 5 Third year Anniversary Search
« on: April 05, 2014, 08:00:47 pm »

Hello everyone,

As promised... here's some more information. Smiley

The site is MOVING! We are in the process of getting things packed up and ready to move to our new location.  (As of right now the domain name is still being set up, so there will be another thread with the new location when we're ready.)

Here's what you need to know at the moment...

All messages and threads posted before yesterday at 9 PM EDT have been archived.  These threads will be moved over to the new location and every effort will be made to keep them in the same condition they were in when they were archived. 

Now, there's quite a lot of users in the forum (and individual threads), and some of those users have not been active in quite some time. To make things a bit easier on everyone, posts from those active within the past 90 days and who have made at least 20 posts will be moved over and imported.  The rest will be kept in the archive, so if anyone returns to us from being long-dormant we can easily retrieve their threads as well.

Please keep an eye on the e-mail address you used to sign up here; that is the same e-mail address that will be used for your log-in on the new site.  If you do not have access to that e-mail anymore, please PM me with your new e-mail address so I can make sure that your credentials get to you.  It is my hope to have everything in place in the next day or two (this stuff takes time!). 

Feel free to PM me or reply to this if you have any questions regarding the move. 

Thanks,

Vortex
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: