Ensnared
March 29, 2024, 09:00:48 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: We have a new chat room online!  Please see the "News" section for it's location.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

IMPORTANT!!!

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: IMPORTANT!!!  (Read 2232 times)
Vortex421
Administrator

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Level 5 Third year Anniversary Search
« on: April 07, 2014, 01:44:26 pm »

And now the update you've all been waiting for! Smiley 

The new site domain is now active and the process of moving posts over and registering user accounts will begin tonight.  Here's how things will progress:

1)  You will receive an e-mail with login information for the new site.  You'll have to change your password upon logging in, mostly because I'm just giving you a generic password. 
2)  Once you are on the forum, wait!  Threads will be moved over as users get registered at the new location.  (Users have to be registered before I can start importing posts.)
3)  Mistresses and Heroes will be moved over first.  Once these are in place, I will be asking you what threads from Battlefield/Sandbox you want brought over.  This is to ensure that we have all threads that you feel relevant to your characters. Smiley

This process will take a few days to complete;  it's a bit of a slow process but that's out of necessity and a desire to keep from screwing things up in the transition. Smiley

If you have any questions please feel free to PM me or post here. 

Thanks,

Vortex
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: