Ensnared
April 18, 2024, 07:37:59 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Big changes are coming soon!  Keep an eye open for more information!

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

Small Changes to Game Mechanics

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Small Changes to Game Mechanics  (Read 373 times)
Omega
The end of all things.....Related to tomfoolery!
Administrator

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Level 3 Combination Topic Starter
« on: December 28, 2010, 04:59:33 pm »

Just made some changes to how some things work, but since the forum is open now and I assume nobody reads those things more than once, I thought it'd be easier to just make a topic alerting everyone of the changes.

1. Clarification that a Converted Hero that runs out of HP in battle does not die, but simply goes back to the Lair.

2. Clarification that a COnverted Hero stops gaining more HP/CC from survived battles after the boost from conversion. If the Hero is ever freed their stats go back to what they were originally and they may once again gain more stats.

These two were things that I always meant to be there, it just slipped my mind when I was typing the topics up.

3. Generic Minions have had their HP boosted to 50 as after looking around profiles, 25 was easily one-shotable. Honestly I'm still not sure if this is durable enough, but giving them as much HP as a starting Hero seemed like too much.

4. Recommendation for Users using Mistresses in a Mission to also use a Hero, as pre-battle interacting could possibly take some time and you'll be less bored.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: