Ensnared
April 20, 2024, 03:32:00 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Big changes are coming soon!  Keep an eye open for more information!

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

The Sanctum

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13
  Print  
Author Topic: The Sanctum  (Read 4822 times)
AC DF
Administrator

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Third year Anniversary Mobile User Apple User
« Reply #165 on: August 15, 2011, 09:00:17 pm »

She would have that third as a blonde man walked up to the booth. He was clad in simple clothing, but the main thing that would stick out about his features would be the slight points on the tip of his ears. Not as pronounced as the previous elves Narashe had seen, but it would reveal his nature nonetheless.

Lucien frowned as he approached the makeshift building. He'd seen at least one of his fellow elves leave here earlier, and a mage walk in.

"Hello? Is anyone here?" He asked, wishing he had his armor or weapons on him.
Report Spam   Logged
Lime

View Profile
Search Windows User Level 3
« Reply #166 on: August 16, 2011, 06:55:16 am »

Narashe had quickly reassembled her "disguise", snapping out of her reverie. Shaking the memories of... Lysander out of her head, she took stock of the new man that stood before her.

Another elf, hmmm? She was hitting the motherload this time! He was an attractive specimen himself...

Lucien could see the hint of a strange smile behind the hooded robe. "Greetings, traveller," she spoke. "Have you come to learn about the wonders of hypnotism? Explore past lives! Discover your true self! Kick that potion addiction!"
Report Spam   Logged

Dunno what to put here. :v

Uh... I'm usually open for an RP, so drop me a note if you're interested!

Currently trying to think of new and interesting characters. Watch this space! or don't.
AC DF
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #167 on: August 16, 2011, 10:17:09 am »

The last remark brought up a blonde brow, but Lucien just politely cleared his throat and began to speak.

"It would seem so. I saw one of my comrades come visit you earlier, and she did seem more relaxed for it." He said, playing along with this strange woman for now. "Tell me, madam, what would you suggest we do with this hypnosis, I'm at a loss of what to choose."
Report Spam   Logged
Lime

View Profile
« Reply #168 on: August 17, 2011, 05:01:53 am »

"Well, truth be told, most of those things I just mentioned are to attract people. But I'll give you a free sample session, just so we can see how suggestible you are."

She grinned, licking her lips. "Would you care to try, handsome?" without waiting for an answer, she let her hypnotic eyes flow with color once again, rings of gold, green, violet, pulsing outwards and drawing Lucien forwards and inwards. He felt a strange feeling wash over him, one of intense relaxation and pleasure...

(76)
Report Spam   Logged

Currently trying to think of new and interesting characters. Watch this space! or don't.
AC DF
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #169 on: August 17, 2011, 09:59:44 am »

(94)
Lucien was nearly caught off-guard by the strange, flowing colors before him, and for a moment his body relaxed, but he soon regained his composure. Still, he could not find the will to look away.

"I suppose we can...but I would have appreciated a chance to prepare or a warning." He said, still staring.
Report Spam   Logged
Lime

View Profile
« Reply #170 on: August 17, 2011, 10:04:26 am »

"Well it's... it's more fun if it's a surprise!" She replied quickly, leaning in a little more. It was risky - she was probably going to give her species away like this, but what else could she do? She wanted to snag him fast. Those eyes sent a shiver of pleasure through the man's body, making him feel light-headed, relaxed.. oddly happy... yet, Narashe was a little sloppy so far, not quite kicking it into high gear. Her previous seduction must have taken a lot out of her...

"Just relax into it, enjoy it..."

(17. D:)
Report Spam   Logged

AC DF
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #171 on: August 17, 2011, 11:18:31 am »

(9)
This time, the half elf was surprised at her tactic.

"What are you...uh~..." A soft grunt escaped his lips as the pleasure washed over him. He couldn't help but sink deeper into those eyes and that voice.

"Doing..." He finished seconds later.
Report Spam   Logged
Lime

View Profile
« Reply #172 on: August 17, 2011, 11:28:23 am »

"Shshshshhhh.." she quickly shushed him, bringing a thick soft finger to his lips. "No need to say anything. Just keep looking into my eyes... deep into my eyes. Feel how wonderful the colors make you. Let all your thoughts and worries slip away, all your tension just melt away. Melt into the colors, and come a little closer to me. The closer you are, the better..."

It was true. As he sluggishly leaned in more, those colors seemed to get brighter, massaging his mind, and he could see her shining scales, smell her sweet breath...

(54)

(1-1 so far)
Report Spam   Logged

AC DF
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #173 on: August 17, 2011, 09:45:22 pm »

(5)
Lucien was calmed at that, and he found the colors in the eyes before him grow more entrancing. Narashe would see that her prey's eyes slowly began to match hers. The fact that she was not what she seemed to be was lost on the half-elf's mind at the moment.

"Uh..." His lids drooped for a moment.
Report Spam   Logged
Lime

View Profile
« Reply #174 on: August 18, 2011, 03:54:44 pm »

(54)

Narashe giggled madly, beckoning him closer with one hand and stroking his soft skin with the other. "Slip into my booth, hon. We'll have some fun..." This was her favorite part, when they began to succumb, those colors flowing through their eyes as their resistance faded. Speaking of which, she was hoping he wouldn't give in too soon...
Report Spam   Logged

AC DF
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #175 on: August 19, 2011, 07:41:10 pm »

(57)
His eyes closed for a moment and his head turned away.

"I...think...not." He replied, his eyes opening somewhat. The colors still swirled there, but he was fighting their influence. Though it appeared to be a losing battle at this point. The touching and cooing of this strange woman did nothing to help his resistance either.
Report Spam   Logged
Lime

View Profile
« Reply #176 on: August 20, 2011, 12:21:04 pm »

"Hey, hey... look me in the eye when I'm ssspeaking to you," she hissed, leaning in a little more. Focusing both her eyes on the eye closer to him, trying to tug his gaze back to hers. Keeping him occupied with those colors, she let her tail slowly snake up his body, up to his cheek...

(37)
Report Spam   Logged

AC DF
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #177 on: August 20, 2011, 06:33:18 pm »

(6)
The tail should have made Lucien question just who was doing this to him, but instead he just sank deeper into those colors. His eyes being drawn into Narashe's once more. Soon, his eye mirrored her. His jaw open ever so slightly.

"Looking...uhh~..." He muttered, his lips curled a bit at the corner.
Report Spam   Logged
Lime

View Profile
« Reply #178 on: August 21, 2011, 12:51:30 pm »

(And so that's 3-2 to Narashe. Sorry Lucien!)

All he could see were those colors, those eyes, that wonderful voice drawing him in, deeper, deeper. He felt his body grow so heavy, so relaxed, his mind so blissfully light... not caring for what this creature's species was anymore, simply basking in the simple, mindless pleasure of those colors, that voice...

"Sleepy, you're so sleepy. Gazing into my eyes, so ready to fall into a nice, relaxed trance... wait, no, don't fall asleep so fa.."

The next thing Lucien knew, he was slumped against a wall, a few of his friends surrounding him with worry across their faces. Some change, as well as a small writ for loitering, was thrown in his lap. Who knew how long he'd been there? His head spun and his body felt like lead.
"Come on, Lucien," he heard one of the voices very close to his ear, making his throbbing headache worse. "You'll be all right..."
Just what had happened? Try as he might, he couldn't remember.
-------------

Narashe grumbled as she sat back in her booth. The pickings had been slim since Lucien had showed up and gone under too soon. She was disappointed and frustrated... she'd have to hope next time the guy was more prepared.

It was starting to get a little bit darker... she had time for maybe one more person.

(Last call! Anyone wanna try to snag that 3rd slot?)
« Last Edit: August 21, 2011, 12:55:26 pm by Lime » Report Spam   Logged

RyuForce

« Reply #179 on: August 22, 2011, 04:45:43 pm »

And for her there was hope! For him...well not so much as a knight was looking around, asking person by person a question it seems before he soon ends up at the booth. Is he suspicious of this booth, is he about to expose Narashe by some how already figuring out her plan? "Excuse me." The man spoke, a red bandanna against his forehead. "You wouldn't of happen to see a girl with red long hair that goes by the name of Akari, have you?" Ryu asks and is indeed unaware of Narashe's plan just like everyone else.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13
  Print  

Jump to: