Ensnared
April 19, 2024, 05:22:39 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Big changes are coming soon!  Keep an eye open for more information!

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

The Sanctum

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Sanctum  (Read 4819 times)
Lime

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Search Windows User Level 3
« Reply #180 on: August 26, 2011, 04:41:52 pm »

That suspicious look on his face made her nervous. She reached tentatively for the frame of the little booth, ready to heft it up and sprint. But then, his ignorant question made her sigh with relief. "Oh, well no. Haven't seen anyone like that around here!"

She leaned in a little, her eyes glinting with lecherous delight. "Buuuut then again, maybe I can help you another way?" she gestured to the crude sign above her head.
Report Spam   Logged

Dunno what to put here. :v

Uh... I'm usually open for an RP, so drop me a note if you're interested!

Currently trying to think of new and interesting characters. Watch this space! or don't.
RyuForce

« Reply #181 on: August 26, 2011, 11:05:48 pm »

He looks up at said sign then down back at her. "By what? Hypnotizing me to notice more clue...wait that could be a great idea." Ryu shrugs and sighs a bit. "I certainly have nothing to lose since so far, finding Akari seems to be more or else of a wild goose chase....So well, how do we get started?"
Report Spam   Logged
Lime

View Profile
« Reply #182 on: August 27, 2011, 09:43:51 pm »

Narashe giggled. This guy was extremely naive. Might suit her well!

She put on her characteristic charm, her eyes whirling with those mesmeric colors, as she cooed softly to him. "First you just take some nice, deep breaths, and gaze deeeeeep into my eyes..." She took it slow at first, trying to coax him in slowly...

(27)
Report Spam   Logged

Currently trying to think of new and interesting characters. Watch this space! or don't.
RyuForce

« Reply #183 on: August 28, 2011, 12:44:22 pm »

(74)

It's not so much that he is naive, it's more that he is out of options and willing to try this. Besides they are in the base of heroes only, who would expect a mistress to be this bold?

He notices as her eyes begin displaying a wave of pretty colors and finds it rather surprising. He expected something like a watch or a moving swirling picture or something. This girl has some tricks. Even so he starts to breathe slowly, staring deep into her eyes. "Alright then...nice trick by the way."
Report Spam   Logged
Lime

View Profile
« Reply #184 on: August 28, 2011, 03:00:44 pm »

(1-0 to Ryu.)

(30)

Narashe chuckled. Even though he wasn't succumbing so quickly, he was receptive. That was always a good thing...
"Thank you. Just relax, breathing gently, following the colors back and forth, to and fro..." her body subtly swayed, taking Ryu's gaze with it. "That's it. Just imagine yourself floating in a vast, warm pool of water, soaking up all your cares and gently taking them away... what's your name, by the way?"
Report Spam   Logged

RyuForce

« Reply #185 on: August 28, 2011, 06:58:22 pm »

(93)

Ryu nods and breathes deeply, doing his best to imagine himself in that pool of warm water. However even as he relaxes and slips slowly into a trance, he is rather still perceptive of what's going on. Luckily though since she is not tyring anything else this still means he won't resist. "Ryu...the name is Ryu Tetsen." He says as he stares into those swirling multicolored eyes.
Report Spam   Logged
Lime

View Profile
« Reply #186 on: August 29, 2011, 08:19:11 am »

(2-0)

(rolled a 79)

Okay, now that she had him in, it was time to lay it on thick. "A beautiful name, Ryu... just relax, feel how stiff and locked your legs are... and let them relax. Let your body hang loose like a puppet... imagine a string connecting the top of your head to the sky, and imagine it's gone slack, just a little. So you can let go of your heavy head, gaze into the colors, and relax..."
Report Spam   Logged

RyuForce

« Reply #187 on: August 29, 2011, 08:59:24 am »

( 79 ... no seriously Lime! It's a tie. Tongue )

Ryu nods slowly to Narashe as his head starts to get loose, the image of shifting colors are all that is left in his vision as he continues to relax slowly as she instructs.
Report Spam   Logged
Lime

View Profile
« Reply #188 on: August 29, 2011, 10:35:46 am »

(then we'll award 1 point to Narashe. 2-1)

(44)

Narashe beckoned to him gently, leading him closer, ever closer to the booth. "Good boy, good boy, just relaxing, letting your body get nice and relaxxxed... letting yourself just slip into a nice, deep trance."

This was quite relaxing for Narashe herself! It wasn't a bad way to cap off a long day's work...
Report Spam   Logged

RyuForce

« Reply #189 on: August 29, 2011, 03:49:01 pm »

(60 )

Ryu nodded with a almost sleepy expression as he relaxed. He moved himself closer and closer to her booth but does not seem quite completely out of it. Still this treatment was soothing to the tired hero who has spent all day looking for his friend.
Report Spam   Logged
Lime

View Profile
« Reply #190 on: August 30, 2011, 05:43:20 am »

(Ryu has lasted long enough to win!)

Narashe cooed, her hands reaching out to rest on his shoulders and tug him closer. He would likely realize that this lizard girl was something other than human, shortly before those colors took him away, those spirals of green, orange, and purple flooding his mind with bliss. Sure, she was a monster, but did that really matter? Her tongue traced along his lips, causing him to squirm with pleasure. A time and a place was whispered in his ear.. and he was told to meet her there soon.

--------------------------

As soon as Ryu had stumbled out of sight, Narashe immediately set about dismantling the flimsy structure before hurrying off. Naturally, by this point, stealth had gone out the window, so she had half the city guard chasing her out.

She wasn't too worried about it though - now she had a very special date ahead of her.

(Alex, Makuta, Ryu, I'll be sending you all a PM later on to let you know what's coming next.)
Report Spam   Logged

Phaethon

View Profile
Combination Topic Starter Level 2
« Reply #191 on: September 11, 2011, 01:37:25 am »

Autumn walked into the courtyard and looked around, feeling slightly out of place. She had been recommended to come here by a friend because of her skills and general desire to keep the place safe. She is dressed in her typical torn blue jeans, off-white shirt, and brown jacket. The heroes and staff moving about leave her feeling even more out of place because she does not look nearly as well taken care of as basically all of them. She takes a breath and heads towards the administrative building, looking forward to the future with fear and excitement.
Report Spam   Logged

Things are about to get interesting.

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]
  Print  

Jump to: