Ensnared
March 28, 2024, 05:42:08 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: We have a new chat room online!  Please see the "News" section for it's location.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

Castle Lenais

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Castle Lenais  (Read 1489 times)
Lapin Chéri

Dreamweaver.

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Level 6 Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2011, 01:24:47 pm »

The Greeter bowed once more taking this as an affirmative.  "We thank you for your kind offer, Mistress Nalya'S'Tir.  May the light of Heaven shine upon all your endeavors.  An Agent of our Mistress shall contact you shortly.  Please enjoy any of the Castles entertainments, as well as the Mistress's gallery if you so choose. " More sanctimonious bending occurred. And the Greeter returned to her duties at the guest information desk.

Zhu Yong frowned, waiting to see if Nalya would giver her permission to rise.
Report Spam   Logged

Dream a little dream of me!
DrgnmastrAlex
The one who won't let this place die >.>
Administrator

Lay off the poor beavers, will ya?! SHEESH!!

View Profile
Third year Anniversary Search Second year Anniversary
« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2011, 06:18:28 pm »

Motioning for her maids to rise, Nalya'tir looked to Zhu Yong, a bit puzzled as to why she was still kneeling. 

"Is there something you are waiting for, Zhu Yong?"  It couldn't be her word.  Zhu Yong belonged to this doctor, and her Greeter would be a subordinate of the doctor, but a superior to Zhu Yong.
Report Spam   Logged

Can it wait? I'm just finishing up on some callibrations.
Lapin Chéri

Dreamweaver.

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2011, 11:54:08 pm »

"I suppose, Mistress, that I am waiting for your permission to rise.  My position as a page makes me subordinate to all but the slave over there, and as Mistress Li Hua, my Mistress's Greeter, has not required anything, I am to wait on you, until released.  Are you finished with me, Mistress Nalya?  

If not, I am quite used to kneeling."

Li Hua stops what she is doing and looks sharply at Zhu. "Page!  Your head is too high.  Apologize to our guest for your rudeness and then direct yourself to whatever Mistress will punish you for discipline.  You know I am too busy.  I think you must love pain.  Our Mistress will hear of your misconduct."

She does not see Zhu Yong mouth the word 'bitch' but Zhu soon crawls on her knees to Nalya and presses her head to her feet.  "Mistress Nalya, please forgive this unworthy wretch for speaking out of turn.  I beg you to punish me in whatever way you think best.  I ask this because I love pain, and because I am so very useless."

"Enough! Enough!  You would try the patience of a Goddess Zhu.  Out! You will not be acknowledged or fed. Out!"

Zhu hisses, and crawls out of the room.  The Greeter Hua, goes back to writing on the other maid's back with the stylus.

Some of Nalya's maids are starting to feel awkward.  Dr. Fu Lin's reputation is one of being brilliant but completely insane, and it seems to affect her slaves as well.  This ordeal would almost be comical.... almost... were it not for the fact that the Dr. Lin had an army already. One of sufficient strength that soon it might well install her as Empress of Cathay in the East.  The Manchu dynasty had fallen hard, and could easily rise again...

Report Spam   Logged

DrgnmastrAlex
The one who won't let this place die >.>
Administrator

Lay off the poor beavers, will ya?! SHEESH!!

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2011, 12:10:29 am »

Following on Zhu's heels, Nalya'tir spoke quickly, "Very well then.  Rise.  It is my error that has caused your chastisement, so I won't mete out any punishment to you today"

She had never seen such treatment of slaves before.  Most mistresses, herself included, only used such a tone when a slave failed miserably.  Otherwise, pleasure was its own reward, and slaves eagerly did what they were told.  Such treatment brought a sense of indignance to swell for a moment; feelings she once felt as a hero, when she witnessed acts of suffering or villainy.  This only remained for a moment, though; the Organization's hold on her mind and body were strong, and she quickly swept aside these petty emotions. 

"Her army is formidable.  She would make an excellent ally.  However," Nalya'tir thought, "her methods are simple, and by the behavior of her servants, she too is quite erratic.  I should keep any alliance with her as short as possible, lest she lashes out at allies like she does her slaves.  But first, I must continue negotiations."
Report Spam   Logged

Can it wait? I'm just finishing up on some callibrations.
Lapin Chéri

Dreamweaver.

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 26, 2011, 01:34:00 am »

Zhu Young bows, and returns to the courtyard, her face unreadable.  In time, perhaps a message would be sent...
Report Spam   Logged

Ildac

Foxes Foxes Foxes Foxes Foxes @-@

View Profile WWW
Second year Anniversary Search Level 4
« Reply #20 on: April 06, 2011, 03:31:16 pm »

Emiko stared up at the large castle with a sense of awe.  Castles back home were quite different from the ones in this land, that was for certain.  She'd sent out a few scouts and learned of a place that was a little more upper-class, and had admittedly gotten a little curious about it.  So there she stood, arms crossed under her breasts as she stared up at castle Lenais, wondering just who could reside in such an establishment.
Report Spam   Logged

2 heroes and 2 mistresses ready to molest and be molested. :3

If you want to RP, send me a message!  Chances are, if I'm not already in a bunch of RPs, I'll be willing to play with you. :3

I am the bane of Mary-Sues everywhere.  Beware.

"your" =/= "you're".  Learn the difference.
starofbalance

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 10, 2011, 11:24:59 pm »

A glow of magical energy appeared on the path leading in the castle, and  Zypher appeared in the light before it faded. "Oh, hello there. You must be heading up for the castle as well!" she said cutely. "I've never actually met a naga, so...I'm Zypher, and I'm usually in the mountains. Not a lot of water!" she added with a laugh.
Report Spam   Logged
Ildac

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: April 10, 2011, 11:28:31 pm »

Emiko blinked at the appearance of this odd girl, staring for a moment before giving a polite smile, "Um... well, sort of.  I'm just looking around, really.  What, is there something going on in this castle?"
Report Spam   Logged

If you want to RP, send me a message!  Chances are, if I'm not already in a bunch of RPs, I'll be willing to play with you. :3

starofbalance

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 10, 2011, 11:46:07 pm »

"No, no, not really. I've just not had a chance to say hello in awhile..." Zypher looked up at the castle again with a sigh. "Things are moving slowly, even for my taste. Still, the slower we go, the harder it is to notice our moves until. it's. too. late~" she sang, clearly excited again.
Report Spam   Logged
Ildac

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: April 11, 2011, 12:02:14 am »

"Oh." Emiko wasn't exactly sure what she meant.  The girl seemed to know what this castle was all about, though, so she figured it wouldn't hurt to ask.

"So... what moves are you talking about, exactly?"
Report Spam   Logged

starofbalance

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 11, 2011, 12:25:03 am »

"Isn't it obvious?" Zypher asked, as if explaining to a child. Which, considering she looked like one, came off very odd. "Slowly taking away that pesky will...stealing them away bit by bit until this world is under our control." she shivered with delight. She wasn't sure what she enjoyed more, the battle or the capture.
Report Spam   Logged
Ildac

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: April 11, 2011, 06:59:18 pm »

That was something Emiko was familiar with.  A bright smile formed on her lips as she listened to the whole will-stealing part, though she didn't seem too keen on the idea of world domination, "Well this sounds right up my alley.  You ought to see the harem I'm keeping... Mindless slaves this way and that."
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: