Ensnared
March 28, 2024, 10:48:48 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Big changes are coming soon!  Keep an eye open for more information!

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

Narashe's Not-so-Secret Grove

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
  Print  
Author Topic: Narashe's Not-so-Secret Grove  (Read 33562 times)
Slixer

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Third year Anniversary Spammer 25 Posts in one day Second year Anniversary
« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2011, 05:18:22 am »

Isane moaned heavily, her breasts had always been sensitive not that she'd ever tell anyone, her impassive face reacted and she felt that she shouldn't be allowing this.

"no-no...dirty" she spoke weakly not resisting and still unflinching.
Report Spam   Logged
Lime

View Profile
Search Windows User Level 3
« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2011, 05:57:14 am »

"Mmm?" Narashe retracted her tongue and slipped closer, her forehead almost touching Isane's as her eyes spiralled and pulsed, filling her vision. "It's nothing like that, I just wanted a little taste... surely you'll let me try a bit more?"
Report Spam   Logged

Dunno what to put here. :v

Uh... I'm usually open for an RP, so drop me a note if you're interested!

Currently trying to think of new and interesting characters. Watch this space! or don't.
Slixer

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2011, 06:21:08 am »

"As much as you want..." Isane replied as she again fell heavily under Narashe's power, in the back of her mind loving being so close to this creature's beautiful face.
Report Spam   Logged
Lime

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2011, 07:28:11 am »

With a giggle of delight, Narashe let her tongue slip out of her mouth once more. This time, it dipped lower, much lower, slipping between Isane's legs. The mesmerised girl would feel an intense feeling of electrifying pleasure as that smooth, muscular tongue began to lap against her netherlips, gently easing them apart...
Report Spam   Logged

Currently trying to think of new and interesting characters. Watch this space! or don't.
Slixer

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2011, 07:36:15 am »

The touch like lightning caused her to shudder, eyes drifted upwards and she inhailed swiftly but otherwise she betrayed little outward sign of the arcing pleasure that was pulsing from her nethers.

However Narashe would easily be able to tell that her treatment was causing Isane to become soaking wet only the spell cast upon her mind was prevent her from quivering like the lust consumed death god that she was. A chance touch to her most precious point however elicted a momentary rise in her spiritual pressure, the power that all Shinigami possessed, to Narashe it would feel simply like an invisible force pushing outward from Isane, to acutually be able to sense would be to feel raw power of a spiritual nature.
Report Spam   Logged
Lime

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2011, 07:46:49 am »

Narashe had begun to taste Isane, begun to savor the scent and taste of her arousal... her eyes were closed as she basked in the delicious sensations, listened to her moan...

As Isane sighed and surged, the lizard girl felt her tongue get forced free of her sex and found herself stumbling back a bit. "Uffh.." her tongue, smarting a bit, slid back into her mouth. "What was that..?" she muttered.
Report Spam   Logged

Slixer

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 11, 2011, 07:56:42 am »

Isane stood unmoving, her eyes still hooded but otherwise still lifeless, her face expressionless other than a light pant, her chest rising and falling as she tried to catch her breath, her legs began to show signs of quivering. She did not answer because the question had not been addressed to her such was the trance she was in.
Report Spam   Logged
Lime

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 11, 2011, 08:02:16 am »

"Hmmm." Narashe inspected the nude woman's body, turning her head from side to side to see what was what. It couldn't have been her who did it, she hadn't moved an inch... far too mesmerized for that.

She knelt before Isane and carefully reached out to prod her sex with her tongue again...
Report Spam   Logged

Slixer

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 11, 2011, 08:08:48 am »

Narashe's probing caused Isane to gain take a sharp intake of breath, alongside it her powers flared once more but on a much lesser scale than before, it was to say the least pathetic. This however was due to her own self restaint even now aroused and under the control of this beautiful mistress she held her powers in check.
Report Spam   Logged
Lime

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 11, 2011, 09:44:54 am »

Narashe barely noticed the push this time, and before long, her tongue had settled into a slow, methodical rhythm, gently rubbing and exploring her sex. She closed her eyes, a dopey grin spreading across her face, as she continued... ohhh, humans were just delicious! She was completely focused on getting her 'payment', bringing Isane pleasure in the process...
Report Spam   Logged

Slixer

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 11, 2011, 09:52:21 am »

Isane was beginning to pant more, her legs quivering a simliar grin adorning her face to the sexual puppeteer that now played with her strings, and like an instrustment she was being played to a crescendo again her control of her powers was waving, normally a shinigami could control their powers even during sex but with her mind enslaved as such it was proving to be impossible, her legs quivered, her eyes finally rolled back it had been such a long time since she's had this much pleasure and it was taking it's toll on her.

A light moan escaped her lips, a prelude to how close she was becoming, had she the will she'd have her hands forcing Narashe further but for now she merely stood there getting closer and closer.
Report Spam   Logged
Lime

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 11, 2011, 10:35:39 am »

Narashe could feel her begin to falter and sway, her balance getting lower and lower... to ensure the woman stayed standing, she slipped up to eye level and rested her hands on her shoulders. Her long tongue continued to dexterously explore, each little rub and twitch sending more and more pleasure through the human's body.

Her eyes filled with those rings of color once more, blues, greens and oranges flowing through them in big thick luxurious rings... taking her deep, so deep. Replacing any remaining conscious thought with mindless, relaxing pleasure... so close to cumming now, it wouldn't be long...
Report Spam   Logged

Slixer

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 11, 2011, 10:56:19 am »

Isane was quacking much more noticable now. Each stroke threatening to take her and then those eyes, they began again to shine with such beautiful colours that promised of sweet nothingness. The once proud lieutenant was a wreck with pleasure so strong then she was drooling, her mind threatened to become nothing more than pleasured slush and then like a firework that exploded within her did she finally submit.

Many quiet submissive moans began to form from her mouth, her body convulsed as her hot juice spurted from her nether lips, her legs gave in powerless to hold her. Her Spiritual pressure became appearent as a thin aura of pressure that gentley pushed out from her much like her cum, a fraction of her real power that had slipped out of control. Her Eyes now fully rolled back and her head lulled back as the convulsing continued, she was on fire, those hypnotic eyes alone made her cum twice not counting the powerful tongue inside her.
Report Spam   Logged
Lime

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 11, 2011, 01:24:43 pm »

The force of her energies caught Narashe off guard a second time. She scarcely had time to enjoy Isane's nectar before she was sent careening backwards into the tree. She crashed into it head-first and fell to the ground, leaving the girl to bask in her afterglow and gradually come out of the trance.

When she did so, she would see Narashe, her tongue partially unraveled and curled around her body, and her eyes spinning and staring into space. Narashe would be dead to the world for a while... there were some pretty stars and colors that she just couldn't stop watching as they danced before their eyes. Prettyyyyyyy...
Report Spam   Logged

Slixer

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 11, 2011, 01:34:22 pm »

It took about 10 minutes for the pleasure stricken Shinigami to come to, she lay with her legs spread and her knees bent, she was covered in sweat and feeling exhausted. Isane simply gazed up at the branches above her wondering why she felt she had been battling an arrancar, slowly as her sense began to return she began to pull herself her face became on with the colour of a tomato as she released she was naked.

She Shreiked desperately covering her breasts and nethers quickly searching for her clothes, it was during this search that she noticed her lover/puppetteer lying next to the tree, as a medic she knew she had to act even if this woman, whom she could only vaguely remember was injured.

She rushed over, her nakedness forgotten for the moment.

"Are you okay?!" she asked somewhat shocked by the womans long tongue, rather than wait for a response she instead began to focus on healing Narashe, his her powers where spiritual based they worked on a great multitude of taskes, even a concussion was barely anything to the skilled medic. "It's going to be fine now just don't go to sleep." she spoke solemnly as her professional side took over.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
  Print  

Jump to: