Ensnared
March 28, 2024, 04:36:33 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Big changes are coming soon!  Keep an eye open for more information!

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

This little house in Dream...

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 19
  Print  
Author Topic: This little house in Dream...  (Read 5818 times)
DrgnmastrAlex
The one who won't let this place die >.>
Administrator

Lay off the poor beavers, will ya?! SHEESH!!

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Third year Anniversary Search Second year Anniversary
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2011, 03:49:35 pm »

Beryl's eyes opened as commanded, and she was surprised that her focus returned to her, but that surprise was met with arousal when Cheri bared herself.  Commanded to say what and how she felt, and what spiked her arousal and admiration, Beryl's heart and sex were spiking, which she let Cheri know immediately.

"My blood, my heart, my pussy... everything's electrified, Cheri."

She focused on what parts of Cheri she most admired.

"Your hair, for one thing.  It's lovely.  And... ohhhh... your breasts are magnificent... and your eyes..."

Cheri didn't need Beryl to tell her, but her blood, heart, and arousal spiked again while relating this.
Report Spam   Logged

Can it wait? I'm just finishing up on some callibrations.
Lapin Chéri

Dreamweaver.

View Profile
Level 6 Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary
« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2011, 10:19:10 am »

Cheri smiled and responded encouragingly to each of Beryl's admissions. 

Cheri agreed, her breasts were beautiful, shaped and nourished as they were by fantasies.

She encouraged Beryl to touch her hair, to know it's silky texture, the way it was bathed both in dream and reality to give it that smell, and that glow.

Beryl would be pleased to discover she had a similar effect on Cheri.  Cheri complimented Beryl on her own athletic and very responsive breasts, her firm buttocks, and her long elven hair, and the cobalt blue of her eyes. 

She told Beryl how lovely and arousing her honesty was.  How she treasured her confidence and trust.  How Cheri could not resist Beryl when she responded with a quick excited breath when she became aroused, and even how her eyes narrowed and flashed in mischief when she was feeling coquettish.

She did this while further seducing her elven body with her lips and tongue, with manicured fingers.  She teased and seduced Beryl into admitting that she, Beryl herself, was desirable and charming, reassuring her both consciously and subconsciously until she felt Beryl's loneliness and self-doubt, the lies that people tell themselves so that they risk less pain, began to crack. She made love to Beryl then, grinding their needy snatches together and renewing the seduction of her heart.

When Beryl began to see her own beauty in Cheri's eyes, when the natural emotional resistance of the soul scarred gave way to joyous tears, only then did she release poor Beryls body and mind to explode into orgasm. 

The lesson to her subconscious, Cheri releases me from pain...  To her waking mind, 'I love myself, my body, my mind, my soul, because Mistress does, and wishes me too...'
Report Spam   Logged

Dream a little dream of me!
DrgnmastrAlex
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2011, 02:58:50 pm »

These lessons that Cheri made Beryl realize finally wore away all the self-doubt and loathing she had had all these years, and she felt more value in her abilities and appearance as a thief, a woman, and an elf.  She came, but this time, all those negative thoughts seemed to wash away with her orgasm.  "Cheri releases me from pain" and "I love myself, my body, my mind, my soul, because Mistress does, and wishes me to.." were ingrained into her being, and tears welled at her eyes as she smiled.
Report Spam   Logged

Lapin Chéri

Dreamweaver.

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2011, 03:29:39 pm »

Cheri took the elf on top of her now, pressing buttons that made Beryl feel more aggressive and powerful. 

Lapin guided Beryl now with a sweet whispers as she brought Cheri to orgasm in turn, discovering the power she had to give pleasure as well as receive, to entice, and to lure by denying that pleasure briefly, only to return it in full measure once she had received the obedience she required. 

It was an strange feeling, but Lapin's voice in her mind was too deeply infiltrated to be resisted, and since Mistress had insisted that this was desired, it was impossible not to enjoy the role, even find herself lusting for it... as long as deep down she knew that doing so was making her a better slave....

Cheri, resisted, whined, struggled, then begged as her own body's lust overcame her control.  Only when she begged to be taken, and promised to be a good, obedient Bunny-girl did Cheryl finish her off, make her cum, and lap at her nectar as she came in turn....

Evening had past, and the witching hour (Midnight) was approaching now...
Report Spam   Logged

DrgnmastrAlex
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2011, 03:34:23 pm »

Beryl had learned how to be more dominant in bed, relishing the feeling, both from her standpoint and from the fact it was making her a better slave. 

As midnight approached, Beryl wondered what else Mistress had in store.  It seemed all the activity she was led through was to peak at some point.  Although Cheri showing her a more dominant side was wonderful, she had a sneaking suspicion the best was yet to come.
Report Spam   Logged

Lapin Chéri

Dreamweaver.

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2011, 05:16:54 pm »

As though reading her thoughts, (and Beryl was beginning to think that somehow Cheri was doing exactly that) Cheri gazed recovered from her ordeal with a wry smile.  She kissed Beryl deeply on the lips as the clock struck Midnight, and said.  "It is time.  Sleep for me Beryl. Be completely mine again."

As Beryl's trigger took hold her consciousness took a back seat, and watched, aware but unable to judge what was occurring. "Close your eyes.  Sleep deeply.  Sleep. Sleep.  Your eyes close, and your consciousness is floating out of body."

Beryl seemed to be half moving, half gliding out of her body, and witnessing her sleeping form on the bed from outside of it.  She felt tingly, alive, and yet.. transparent, and only semi-corporeal. Very like a ghost, and though she could walk, it was like walking on an alien world where there was little gravitational force to give her weight or substance.

(I'd say 'like walking on the Moon', but Alas, we know of known who have gone in this world's present history.)

Cheri had become, if possible, more beautiful.  Almost inhumanely solid and luminous as the avatar of a Goddess might seem.  She smiled and tucked the sleeping Beryl in, and kissed her again.

The word Lapin echoed in her mind.  'Bunny' or something in French.  She drew something from Beryl's mouth with her own, and it formed a tight, glowing crystal pregnant with intimate power.  Beryl would feel a shudder creep over her.  No matter how tender, it was like seeing someone perform surgery on you.  That realization of your own complete helplessness in the face of a power that is not just awesome, but awful, even if that power is intended to heal you.

Cheri Lapin turned that power back on Beryl's dream self.  "Be not afraid, my love."  she commanded, and it was so.  "Take my hand." 

The crystal was hurled towards the closet, and Beryl was suddenly aware that the closet was no mere cabinet for clothes, but a nexus of eldritch power, like a sacred grove or a sacrificial alter...

Where were they again?  Doing all this so close to  such a place made it a ritual!

As the crystal burst open, the fragments became a network of webbing, and the closet ceased to be a vortex, and became a door.  A door into Shadow.

Which Lapin led them through...

A whirl of stars like using a Witch or Wizard's 'Port Key'.

And they were on the Edge of the Forest, near a Clearing in a Glen at the Edge of the Forest, there was a fenced Garden in the glen, a cottage in the Garden, a Door in the Cottage, a Path to the Door.  This was... Lapin.  Lapin was... a Dream... more than a Dream... she was... a Being of Spirit, lusty and pure and few as a Fairy Queen, a image in marble of a Lesser Goddess, made alive by the need of hundreds, maybe thousands of dreamers.  Somewhere in that house was a a great fire, a Column of Fire that connected Heaven and Hell, and her Goddess danced naked in that fire.

Beryl's conscious mind was spared from breaking, from insanity that would make one fall to the ground sobbing from terror or be consumed by lust and abandoning reason. The   soft silken binding of her mind by Lapin's power held Beryl and kept her reason steadfast, and the gentle and sincere devotion showed to her by Cheri that had strengthened and emboldened her.  'They' were sharing an intimate and dangerous secret with Beryl.  Trusting her with a secret.. asking for her acceptance and her love, or her condemnation.

Cheri was no longer hiding her true self.  And Beryl now knew the truth.  Cheri was no mere magus.  Cheri and Lapin were a merger of two beings.  Cheri Lapin... was not a classical member of any species.  She was an outcast, forced to find her own way, a painful thing that Beryl understood only too well. Yet...

Lapin was a Daemon...
Report Spam   Logged

DrgnmastrAlex
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2011, 07:44:43 pm »

These startling revelations took Beryl's breath away.  Here was a veritable demon goddess of dreams and lust before her, revealing her true self, and Cheri's relationship with her.  Yet, Beryl could not fault her.  She had shown compassion, love, and kindness, and had brought her more confidence in herself as a woman.  And oh~... she made her feel alive.  There was no reason to fear in Beryl's mind, as she gazed upon this form of beauty and terror.

"I accept you as you are, Cheri Lapin.  My mistress, lover, and friend.  Please, tell me why you've prepared me for this moment."
Report Spam   Logged

Lapin Chéri

Dreamweaver.

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 27, 2011, 11:15:02 pm »

Cheri seemed taken aback.  She expected shock, soft words of dismay, hard won acceptance.. maybe.. in time.

Beryl had been given the freedom, at least, not to accept Lapin or Cheri, and go back to life more or less as she had been. 

That is what Cheri expected.

Beryl could have grown to accept that Cheri was only part mortal, and that Lapin was an aberration, though one making a sincere attempt at humanizing itself, and avoiding excesses of cruelty.  And that, in time, the gifts she had been given would seem to justify forgiveness, acceptance, even love.

That is what Cheri had hoped for.

That Beryl, once freed of (the most overt) Lapin's control, and being allowed to see the truth complete, would say.. in essence, "Oh... well that explains it then.  May I please love you completely now?" 

Neither Cheri nor Lapin had expected such a thing.

Not in their wildest dreams.

"I..."  began Cheri, as intelligently as she could manage under the flood of emotion that was engulfing her.  What was this feeling?  "I.... we..."  She wanted to scream Lapin's name, in her mind's eye she turned to Lapin's strength, the cultured, curious, reasonable monster that she'd befriended so that she, Lapin, could tell her what to say.  Lapin had no response, daemon, artificial intelligence, alien power, hellspawn, she might be all these things, and better, and worse... but right now she was naught but a young girl discovering love given not as an incentive to a bargainer or a tithe to a conqueror, but as an unconditional and intrinsic thing.  This was beyond her experience.  There was no application for it, nor a methodical explanation based on analyzing components of a mind to define it.  What is this feeling?

And suddenly Beryl found herself face to face with an unsophisticated, simple, loving young girl.  Asking, no.. begging to be loved by anyone under any conditions.  And she Beryl, had just given it to her, with no condition.  Cheri-Lapin, for that was all that they-she was had her world turned upside down by three words.  Cheri-Lapin as one like a little child-Goddess in impossibly large world, was sobbing with happiness.  "
I... didn't... I can't... You accept us?  You love US?  You love ME? "

What tremendous power for one elf to wield.  Any power Cheri Lapin had had to manipulate Beryl like a puppet evaporated in that moment, and the only thing that bound her to either of them was what was in their hearts.  Had Beryl been more ruthless she might have sensed an opportunity, even taken it....  there could be no doubt that Cheri Lapin would do anything Beryl asked her to at this moment...

As it was...
« Last Edit: March 27, 2011, 11:17:50 pm by Lapin Cheri » Report Spam   Logged

DrgnmastrAlex
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 28, 2011, 12:41:08 am »

Beryl smiled sweetly.  They reminded her of a younger version of herself when a young man of her kind once attempted to court her; she was bashful, shy, and ultimately didn't give an answer, which led to the young man to find someone else. 

But this, this was quite cute.  She chuckled a bit at the confusion they displayed.

"You've shown me love, tenderness, and a side of myself I never knew I had, but I enjoy thoroughly.", she blushed at that last part.  "You've helped me break past my hidden inadequacies, and my fears, making me a better fighter and woman.  I'm not afraid of falling anymore, because you've captured me already.  What else would I say?"

An idea wormed its way into her mind.  Cheri was vulnerable, and that excited her a bit that her mistress would display such emotion.  She moved to embrace her, nuzzling her neck, asking, "Could you teach me the things you used to first take me?  And, could I be yours for all time?"
« Last Edit: March 28, 2011, 01:17:22 am by DrgnmastrAlex » Report Spam   Logged

Lapin Chéri

Dreamweaver.

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 28, 2011, 01:53:35 am »

"Yes, yes of course.. anything for you, my love."  Cheri kissed back hotly, and the Deamon Lapin feeling on more secure ground again, recovered her composure and began to master the emotions that had overwhelmed Cheri before.

And as Cheri began necking with Beryl in earnest, and began caressing and exploring her once again. She heard Lapin, in her soft seductive, unearthly voice add.  "Yes our Love.  There is little enough in any world that could match the treasure you have given us this day.  We will strive to teach you the arts that we know."

Then Beryl felt the slackened strands, the blissful silken bonds of Lapin's hypnotic influence warm and enwrap themselves about her mind and heart again.  Like a gown formed from spider webs, from gossamer strands of liquid desire they drew up around her again. 

With a soft sound like a key turning in a lock , and Beryl could swear that she felt a collar slip around her throat, invisibly, and lock itself with a click, honoring Beryl once again with the feeling of total submission, and total belonging.  She could feel about her throat, this invisible collar, not unlike one given to a favored pet, that seemed as comfortable as a band of satin, warm as candlewax, with a finish like polished glass, but a strength like palladium.  It was the secret symbol of her slavery, and she would wear it with pride and honor for as long as she could.

Though, should the unthinkable occur, Beryl could see that in the palm of her hand, she held the Key to her collar, to the whole house and grounds, in fact.

At this moment, Beryl could remember her past dreams, in which she would come here, mesmerized by some vision, and meet Cheri and .. others.  She recognized the features of Lapin's home.  The brook, the Garden, the lattice, the roses, gate, the living room, Kitchen... and the guest room... with all it's pleasures... 

Cheri took her up in her arms with a happy giggle, and carried her across the threshold as one would a blushing bride.  This house was hers now too, for as long as they should survive.  Cheri paused only to pick a pink rose with red tips, and wind it in her love's hair.

« Last Edit: March 28, 2011, 01:59:03 am by Lapin Cheri » Report Spam   Logged

DrgnmastrAlex
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 28, 2011, 02:21:33 pm »

Beryl nearly swooned when she realized such a heavenly gift was clasped around her neck.  She belonged whole-heartedly to Lapin Cheri now, and pride and bliss filled her, as she toyed a bit with the collar.  Upon Lapin taking her up and winding a rose in her hair, she leaned in, giving a peck on her cheek, thanking her.

"So, when do we start, Mistress?"
Report Spam   Logged

Lapin Chéri

Dreamweaver.

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 29, 2011, 02:57:12 am »

As the door closed behind them, Lapin replied with a chuckle, "It has already begun, my dear... come.. let me show you..."

*Door creaks closed*

La fin? (The End?)

Non, non tout a fait.... (No, not quite...)
Report Spam   Logged

Lapin Chéri

Dreamweaver.

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 02, 2011, 02:04:12 am »

A few days later...

Lapin Chéri admired Beryl's softly breathing naked form on the floor of her guest room.  The decor had changed, giving Lapin further insights into the elf girls mind, and how that mind was quietly but eagerly changing under her influence.

That Lapin whispered into Chéri's mind, And the two of you are clearly in love.   Chéri nodded, as Lapin's magic untwisted the matting of their hair, and smoothly cleaned the realistic sweat from their dream bodies.  Beryl was even starting to look more.. Bunnylike.  Her ears had grown some, and peach fuzz could be felt on the tips.  In time, it might even be reflected in the real world.

'Just like I changed for you... when we joined Lapin.."  she thought back, "Now she's changing for me... for us... which one of us does she love more, do you think?"

Lapin thought on this a moment.Both, and neither...  You know as well as I, Lapin-Chéri does not exist.

That was right, Chéri thought "There is moi, and there is my personal demon..."
They caught up the next part as if in an old familiar chorus." We mad a pact, she and I; two lost souls, each only one-half of a person... I was just a name 'Chéri', a dancing puppet, whatever any hand wished me to be. And 'Lapin' was fire; personality in search of a name, of a shape.

I gave you my heart, I gave you my being.
 Only together do we become a person..."

Chéri giggled, "And then I turned into a rabbit, what's the reason for this?"

Lapin shrugged Chéri's shoulders.  "Looks good on you..."

Beryl's eyes fluttered open, having heard  some of the end, even the unspoken parts.  The Mistress seemed so radiant to her.

"Hello, my Love.  Would you like to practice hunting?"

Report Spam   Logged

DrgnmastrAlex
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 02, 2011, 02:08:22 am »

"Certainly, mistress.", Beryl gave an adoring smile, getting up from her recent fling with Lapin.

"Mmm, that was wonderful.  So, what should I do first?"
Report Spam   Logged

Lapin Chéri

Dreamweaver.

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 02, 2011, 02:25:02 am »

"You need to learn to use a Dream Orb, to better protect our growing... family."

Chéri gave Beryl a playful swat.  "You need to learn to read people's fantasies, give them what they desire, in exhange for what you will need... well what our daemon needs.  What's growing inside of you isn't mature yet.  But someday, if you're strong enough, you and it might be able to merge, as we have done."

She frowned, and Lapin's beautiful voice rang "If we are a species.. a race.. then we are very young yet. We barely understand ourselves... we're not like the other Hive species who are bursting out to conquer the world of flesh.  We are vulnerable, and slow to mature.  But alone of these, we are learning to love..."

Chéri shook her head... "Anyway.. Orb. Hunting.  Hypnosis is fun, and sex is fun.... here..."  She handed Beryl one.  "This is mine, but I've given it some of your color."

Indeed, Beryl realized, the Orb the bunnygirl handed her had some tint of that violent-emerald green that was her namesake and the color her eyes turned when she became aroused... which was alot these days.

"Come with me to the Fire.  We're going to call one of our lovemates so you can practice on him."

"Andy has a good appetite for our sport."  Lapin smiled.  "Do you need me to compel you, or can you become as desirous of him as he deserves without it?"

« Last Edit: April 02, 2011, 02:27:54 am by Lapin Chéri » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 19
  Print  

Jump to: