Ensnared
April 19, 2024, 08:12:13 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Big changes are coming soon!  Keep an eye open for more information!

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

Linkin Park, Beatles, High and Mighty Color

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Linkin Park, Beatles, High and Mighty Color  (Read 187 times)
Senti Onikawa

Badges: (View All)
« on: October 09, 2011, 11:39:09 am »

Yo. I`m new, but I thought I should open this topic for the sake of opening a new topic. That, and I noticed there was a serious lack of threads up in here. So, I`m throwing up the official LP/Beatles/HaMC thread, for all their fans.

Just a bit of history of each...

From the earliest, the Beatles are a sixties band that produced a series of records that sold worldwide. Among some of their greatest hits, "While my Guitar Gently Weeps" and "Eight Days A Week" still hold a place on the shelves of the world's most famous, including the recently deceased Michael Jackson.

The Beatles had a revolutionary sound, as well as a revolutionary way to them. Of their most famous, John Lennon, whom was assassinated, was no stranger to the spotlight, and moreso to the latest taboo. Truly, what this band did was more than most bands nowadays can say.

Moving a bit further down the track, we come to High and Mighty Color. A modern-day J-Rock band that recently broke up, the lead vocals of Maki were only matched by Yusuke. Combined with their bandmates, this group went on to do a number of easy-listening Japanese rock songs, and a few themes, to boot.

Of their most famous covers, TM Revolutions "Hot Limit" is perhaps a more well-known one. Aside, they've done openings for Bleach and Gundam Seed, two anime that were and still are popular.

Finally, coming up to the current and still active, LP. The leading man, Mike Shinoda, has been the brains behind the band, taking charge over rhythm, lyircs, and piano. A talented jack-of-all-trades in the music industry, his secondary project Fort Minor has been a contributing factor to his many successes.

Of course, LP doesn't stick with just one sound. In recent years, their decision to try new things has both lost them fans, as well as earned them new ones. Although mainstream and popular, LP hasn't sold out. What Mike does is what he wants, and if he wants to do stuff for movies and games, then Mike can.

All in all, these three bands have the very ideals and properties of truly great groups. From the VERY taboo John Lennon, to the amazing and sync'd vocals of Maki and Yusuke, all the way into the unwavering spirit of Mike Shinoda and his evil counterpart, Chester Bennington.

A little something for you all, fyi.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: