Ensnared
April 20, 2024, 08:43:43 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Big changes are coming soon!  Keep an eye open for more information!

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

In the Palace by the River (Amunet's Lair)

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6
  Print  
Author Topic: In the Palace by the River (Amunet's Lair)  (Read 2709 times)
makuta15
Administrator

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Third year Anniversary Level 5 Second year Anniversary
« Reply #60 on: March 15, 2012, 08:33:05 am »

"Ahh, yess...just like that," the Queen sighed, reaching down to pull Janu deeper into her folds, shuddering with pleasure as the slave greedily lapped at her sex. Beaded with arousal, her nether lips fluttered against Janu's mouth in the most intimate of kisses, quivering around that probing tongue. The pleasure was delicious - and not just from Janu's devotions. From where the nameless slave waited in the water, Amunet could feel the waves of thwarted lust and jealousy pouring forth as the girl was forced to watch helplessly while some other slave worshiped at her Mistress's altar. With a wicked grin, the Queen turned to stare directly at her former assailant. Amunet's eyes held the slave's gaze, forcing her to watch while her Queen held Janu between her thighs, face gradually slipping into a mask of ecstasy as she let out a long, soft cry of pleasure that echoed through the room.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2012, 09:18:59 am by makuta15 » Report Spam   Logged

Experiments are what I do, yes.
DrgnmastrAlex
The one who won't let this place die >.>
Administrator

Lay off the poor beavers, will ya?! SHEESH!!

View Profile
Third year Anniversary Search Second year Anniversary
« Reply #61 on: March 16, 2012, 01:21:47 pm »

Janu enjoyed how Amunet's folds greeted her probing tongue like a lover's kiss, and eagerly swished her tongue around, her top lip hitting her Queen's clit to give more pleasure.  So involved in her passion and duty was she that she did not expect Amunet to bless her with a cry of pleasure.  Serving her and bringing her Queen such pleasure... it made her come, making her tongue mouth thrust further into Amunet's pussy.

The kunoichi grew more jealous and needy, wanting to serve and pleasure Amunet, to show her what she could provide.  As her Queen uttered a cry of delight, such music served to push her over the edge, and she came a third time, as a blissed-out smile etched across her face.

"My Queen...pleasure...oHhnnn~"
Report Spam   Logged

Can it wait? I'm just finishing up on some callibrations.
makuta15
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 17, 2012, 07:34:39 am »

Another shudder of ecstasy wracked Amunet's body as Janu's tongue speared deep inside of her; another gasp of pleasure as those soft lips buzzed against her clit. Flush with her own carnality, the Queen ground her hips into her slave's face, letting the worshipful tongue dance her closer and closer to sweet satisfaction until it finally arrived. She hissed with ecstasy, thighs clenching around Janu's head as the warmth of climax suffused them both, holding her there until the wave was done.

"Ah!...Ahhhh~. Very good, slave," she murmured as she extricated herself from Janu's devotions. Sweet as it would have been to remain under her slave's devoted tongue, letting it pleasure her until the girl could no longer move, there was another slave whose turn it was to prove herself.

"Reflect upon us while we are away, Janu," the Queen called as she slipped back into the water, and the former handmaiden would find herself, to her delight and frustration, afflicted with the same deluge of images and hot need that had so utterly consumed her companion.

As for the nameless slave...lost as she was within her visions of her Mistress's body and the echoes of her Mistresses' pleasure, the soft rippling of the water would be her only warning before a slender hand closed about her wrist, putting a halt to her self-love. Her Mistress loomed behind her in breathtaking nearness. With a teasing smile, Amunet drew the nameless slave's hand up her Mistress's body, placing fingers that dripped with water and their owner's juices softly upon the full swell of her breasts.

"Enough fantasies, slave," she whispered, as her own hand softly stroked the underside of the girl's breasts before she took the soft flesh in her hand and squeezed.

"Now we would have you attend to us in the flesh..."
Report Spam   Logged

DrgnmastrAlex
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 20, 2012, 04:50:03 pm »

Janu's ecstacy was heightened by her Queen's cries of pleasure, and when her thighs squeezed her head, and the torrent of lust hit her face, she nearly swooned from such a gift.  She had a dreamy look on her face, as she rubbed Amunet's juices into her skin, letting her adoration shine.

"Yes, my Queen.", she cooed, as she soon got out of the pool and sat, still humming with pleasure, observing Amunet's advances toward the kunoichi.

---

The nameless slave was still lost in her afterglow, but felt a tug on her wrist, and nearly came again from seeing her Queen take her hand and squeeze.

"YahYYYhah~!... Yesss, my Queen..."

She stepped into the pool, taking her hands, still covered with her lust, and...

She washed them in the pool, as a thought that her lust and affection was yet unproven, and thus, unworthy of touching any part of Amunet's graceful form.  She then combed her hair with her fingers, separating every strand before smoothing her hair again, so that it would be a waterfall of dark, luxurious hair.

"Such wonderful hair, my Queen.  Radiant, reflecting light..."

She could easily lose herself in caresses Amunet's hair alone, but she proceeded to caress and fondle her flawless skin.

"Ohhhnn... let... me worship you... please, my Queen..."
Report Spam   Logged

makuta15
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 20, 2012, 07:42:49 pm »

Amunet smiled as she sat at ease in the bath, letting the mild waters relax and refresh her while she allowed her newest slave began her duties. As the slave bent down to clean her hands in preparation, the Queen cast an appreciative eye over her former assailant's body. As of yet, it had remained untouched by Amunet's power; only the mind had been cleansed, wiped clear of the girl who had so dared to defy the desert's undisputed Mistress, who now looked on approvingly as her slave straightened, slender curves rising out of the water. Her eyes filled with mirth as she watched the once-defiant body now bend in servility, and the Queen hummed with pleasure as the slave demurely took up her position behind her Mistress.

A flicker of motion caught her eye as the slave began to comb her Queen's hair. Sighing softly at the feel of slender fingers delicately massaging her scalp, Amunet casually turned to watch Janu's antics. The former handmaiden seemed to be in a daze of ecstasy, and the Queen let out a low, throaty chuckle when she realized just what the slave was reverently rubbing into her skin. It was an amused Queen that let her head sink back into her slave's hands, letting the whispers of praise trail over her skin, mingling with the rivulets of water that dripped from them both. Still in this playful mood, she pretended to ignore her slave's pleas to serve for a while, before finally indulging her.

"Of course you may, slave," she murmured, not even bothering to open her eyes.
Report Spam   Logged

DrgnmastrAlex
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 25, 2012, 10:27:52 pm »

Janu began to feel her arousal build and build, the visions of worshipping Amunet just as vivid as if she were performing for her Queen right now.  Soon, the teasing in her nethers began to be too much for her, and she NEEDED release, crying in ecstacy to Amunet and her power and glory.

---

The nameless kunoichi shuddered in delight, having her desires granted, and began rubbing her body all over Amunet in abject devotion.  She whispered her admiration, her adoration, her joy in serving, and wanted nothing more than to please her Queen in whatever way she could.

"Let me serve you... let me protect you... let me please you... ahhhHHhnnn~!"
Report Spam   Logged

makuta15
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 26, 2012, 04:08:34 pm »

"Yes, yes," Amunet murmured fondly, and smiled when her indulgence was rewarded with a gasp of joy from the slave who stood behind her. The first reverent touches came a moment later - hesitant, tentative at first, as trembling fingers slowly slid down from her hair to flutter upon her neck. She was patient as the slave's hands began to explore down her back and across her shoulders, knowing that it would not sate the trembling girl; not when every inch of the slave's flesh cried out for the touch of her Mistress. Any second, and...

Soft breasts pressed into the small of her back at the same instant a wail of pleasure rose from the far side of the chamber - the two slaves had been overcome at the same time, and now Janu's needy cries set the tempo for her newest slave's devotions. How long would she be able to withstand being consumed by her own fantasies? The thought nearly made Amunet laugh aloud. Satisfied, she leaned back into the passionate embrace of her other slave as the girl greedily pressed herself against her Mistress. Judging by the desperate praise and adoration that fell from her lips, the contact seemed only to intoxicate her further. Idly, the Queen fantasized about expanding the need into a full blown addiction, until the girl would be willing to do anything for the simplest of touches; until a caress of the cheek or pat on the head would be an unthinkable pleasure...

...something whispered brought her out of that happy reverie.

"Protect us?" she asked. There was an edge to her voice, although she still did not bother to open her eyes. Instead, she merely reached back to grab the slave's hands and firmly placed them upon her breasts, flooding the girl with desire in the process. "Protect us? But that is not your station, slave." she continued, pressing the slave's hands further into the swell of her Mistress's ample chest, as though to emphasize what her station was.

"Your place is to wash us, to clean us..." With a lazy motion, the Queen gestured for the slave to continue her devotions. "...do you desire more?"

Through contact with her slave, Amunet's power blazed through the girl's mind, feeding her greater and greater pleasure tied to the notion of fulfilling her duties as a bath slave.
Report Spam   Logged

DrgnmastrAlex
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 26, 2012, 04:16:39 pm »

Janu moaned in envy of the kunoichi's closeness to her Queen, and desired nothing more than to touch and taste that divine body.  The thought brought her sooo close to orgasm, but just when it was within grasp, it jumped from her grip, and she gave a long, shuddering moan of need and desire.

---

The kunoichi heard the sharpness in Amunet's tone, but as she tensed, expecting physical retaliation, she instead felt the wonderous flesh of her Queen's perfect bosom, and nearly melted in need, falling back into her lustful stupor.  The added amount of Amunet's power reinforced this submission to her dictated station.

"Yes... just... wash...clean..."

She trailed delicate kisses down Amunet's neck, to her shoulder, then arm, before some instinct caused her to blurt her next words.

"Must...protect such... loveliness...serve..."
Report Spam   Logged

makuta15
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: March 26, 2012, 09:15:53 pm »

A stab of irritation shot through the Queen, marring what had otherwise been a perfectly relaxing and thoroughly enjoyable bath. With a sigh of displeasure, she reluctantly opened her eyes once more. Janu's distant shrieks of need no longer seemed quite as amusing to Amunet as she shook herself free of the trail of kisses her wayward slave had been planting across her body. Rising up from the water, she turned to face her slave, fully displaying the wonderful body the girl so dearly lusted after. There was iron in her grip as she firmly tilted the slave's head back until  she would have no choice but to gaze into her Mistress's eyes; eyes that were now glowing with emerald flame.

The slave would clearly see herself reflected in that gaze, forever held within the confine's of Amunet's eyes. The girl's own nude form was there for all to see; her reflection stared back at her with her own dull, empty eyes as Amunet's strength now began to inexorably melt away whatever trace elements of individuality the slave had been fortunate enough to retain. And behind the slave, the images of rows of reflected ointments, lotions, and oils stared dutifully back at her as the last of her mind bubbled away. In the Queen's body, there was perfection; in the Queen's eyes, there was reality; and in the Queen's voice was unyielding command.

"Slave. Gaze into your Mistress. Tell us what you see."
Report Spam   Logged

DrgnmastrAlex
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 26, 2012, 09:26:31 pm »

Janu's need grew more frenzied, as she witnessed her Queen set the wayward slave in her place.  The sight was enough to reinforce her own submission and supplication, and she came, knowing she was doing as she was told.  The orgasm was wonderful, as it was a reward for her continued service to her Queen's desires.  That was all that mattered; unfortunately, the other slave did not seem to act on that knowledge, and a grin of pride crossed her face, knowing she did as she was commanded, fueling her arousal even more.

---

The kunoichi's gaze was locked into Amunet's gaze, and all that she saw, from her own glassy gaze, to her Queen's perfect body and regal presence, held her and aroused her, while what little bit of who she was was flicked away like stray grains of sand.  She responded to Amunet's command.

"Perfection.  My reality.  I am to serve by obeying your commands and desires, of which I am to tend to you as your servant in these baths.  No more, no less."

Her voice was a bit more hollow, but still held adoration for her Queen, and her body and mind still yearned for Amunet.
Report Spam   Logged

makuta15
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: March 26, 2012, 09:52:34 pm »

"It is good to attend to us," Amunet continued, her eyes boring deeper into the slave's blank stare. "It is right to obey us." The green fire danced in the Queen's gaze now, images flickering in the flames. Tongues of green fire wove together into pictures of other women, other girls, all engaged in the most carnal of pleasures, all playing out lewdly on the backdrop of Amunet's glorious flesh. Every act, every touch shared by the fiery visions seared itself upon the slave girl's mind and flesh, becoming the core of her being even as she felt every sensation within her own body.

"Obeying us is pleasure," the Queen continued, each word falling heavily upon the waves of heat that already wracked the slave's body. "Serving us is bliss. Submission..."

Here the fire shifted as Janu's moans of pleasure filled the room, becoming an exact likeness of the former handmaiden in the throes of orgasm. Every gesture, every cry was perfectly reflected in the fire that burned through Amunet's eyes, that seared into the slave's soul and essence, as the flames danced on and on and on...

"...is ecstasy." Amunet hissed with triumph.
Report Spam   Logged

DrgnmastrAlex
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: March 26, 2012, 10:24:04 pm »

"AAAuUUhHHHHHh~!!"

The kunoichi felt herself become lost in that carnal vision, her lust consuming her, until she came from Amunet's hiss of triumph.

"Obeyingpleasureservingblisssubissionecstacy..."

The words played through her mind and spilled from her mouth until she was a puddle of molten lust, melting and ready to be cast in whatever way her Queen desired her.  Her moans mingled and writhed with Janu's moans of desire and need, and the two created a cacophany of submission to their Queen.  Soon, the intense orgasm subsided, and the kunoichi felt her lust cool and sate, but still smoulder, while Janu's consumed herself, making her come again, which fed into the kunoichi's, nearly bringing her back to a broil.  She would be eager to serve in whatever way Amunet desired from her, malleable to her every touch and whim.

"I obey... my Queen...", she moaned, as her glassy eyes flashed in arousal, imprinting her devotion further into her soul.
Report Spam   Logged

makuta15
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: March 26, 2012, 10:58:25 pm »

The fire in Amunet's eyes gradually faded as they returned to their normal shade of green. As the last of her slave's joint cries echoed wildly across the room, she affixed a cool stare to the quivering slaveflesh that had once dared to have a mind of its own. Turning her back to the slave, she returned once more to her seat in the bath and sank down again into the waters. A lone finger trailed over the slave girl's back as the Queen passed, a touch that now threw the girl's sensitized skin into a further heated frenzy. With a deep sigh, Amunet let her eyes sink shut once more.

"Finish what you have started, slave." She did not even bother to look as she gave the command.

Once the latest orgasm finally released its grip on Janu, the slave would find a marked change had come over the fantasies that continued to flood her mind. Instead of simply visions of her Mistress's divine form, these new images that swam before her were now of her serving her Mistress: cleaning her, bathing her, washing her; at her command, pleasuring her; luring others into the baths in her name, caring for them so completely that who they had been before left them entirely so as no obstacles remained for them to pledge themselves to their Queen. The rising heat slowly gave way to euphoria, a sense of bliss, of pleasure, of fulfillment that continued to grow and grow...
Report Spam   Logged

DrgnmastrAlex
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: March 26, 2012, 11:06:02 pm »

The kunoichi moaned in pleasure at Amunet's touches, and followed her words, caressing and smoothing perfumes and lotions into Amunet's divine skin, all the while touching her breast here, leaving a lingering touch on her thighs, until she found herself applying lotions through skin to skin contact via her breasts, upper arms, thighs, and rear, moaning and grinding against her Queen all the while.  Nothing was better than pleasing her Queen's form through her art.

---

Janu began to feel the images shift.  No longer was she just a horny mash of lust; now, she had focus, clarity.  Purpose, given to her by her Queen.  As she smiled blissfully, sighing in contentment that she was now fulfilled and given duty, her devotion deepened.  She would gladly assume her duties; cleaning her Queen's divine form was an honor and a duty given to one trusted as her, and to pleasure Amunet is its own reward, to lure the unwary to such heights of pleasure and comfort that they'd gladly submit to her Queen.

"Oohhhhnn~  My Queen~"
Report Spam   Logged

makuta15
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: March 27, 2012, 04:51:52 pm »

The tension gradually began to ease out of the Queen's body as she began to settle back into her slave's renewed attentions. Ancient muscles slipped into languor once more as she gently swayed with her slave's touch. The girl clung tightly to her Mistress, and as she was showing no signs of further disobedience or free will, Amunet was content to lose herself into the pleasant warmth of skin slickly sliding over skin. The scent of strange flowers that had long since left the earth began to flow through the bath, as the slave used her own body to apply their distilled essence to her Mistress. Pleased, Amunet inhaled approvingly, basking in the soft aroma while letting her slave's soothing lullaby of moans and sighs wash over her. It was not the chorus she was used to, but as she considered the matter, she decided that it was better suited to the atmosphere of the baths anyhow.

Thoroughly relaxed once more, Amunet leaned back further into her slave. A leg that ended in with toes pointing daintily outward rose gracefully from the water.

"Foot, slave."

Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6
  Print  

Jump to: