Ensnared
April 20, 2024, 05:05:44 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: We have a new chat room online!  Please see the "News" section for it's location.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

Neutral Ground (Non-Combat Hero/Mistress Interaction)

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
  Print  
Author Topic: Neutral Ground (Non-Combat Hero/Mistress Interaction)  (Read 2735 times)
Lime

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Search Windows User Level 3
« on: September 11, 2011, 04:59:00 pm »

A little clearing far from prying eyes. The sunlight gently filters through the thick trees, some massive oaks that fill the space, along with some trees bearing sweet fruits of different kinds. It's an idyllic place, one seemingly blissfully unaware of all the dangers and troubles the world and its denizens face. It started with a few basic impromptu meetings... and now, this is sort of an unofficial neutral ground. Not many people know of it, least of all the Organisation. Some of the creatures who have some sense of honor or interest in humans choose to come here to parlay with heroes. The only rule - no attacking or attempting to enslave or kill anyone you meet here.

----------

Of course, Narashe considered the 'enslaving' part a moot point if she'd already snared a few. The clear light of the sky had begun to turn a deep, luxurious orange, and it would be warm for quite some time yet. It was here that she was to meet her three 'lucky winners'. She sat on a stump, crossed her legs, uncrossed them, jumped up a tree and swung around.... within minutes, she was bored. Wondering when any of them would show up...
Report Spam   Logged

Dunno what to put here. :v

Uh... I'm usually open for an RP, so drop me a note if you're interested!

Currently trying to think of new and interesting characters. Watch this space! or don't.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

RyuForce

« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2011, 05:09:04 pm »

It has been quite a while since that event where he encountered the hypnotist, nor does he know why he walks down the road to this clearing. It was an urge brought by a forgotten trigger caused by none other then the one waiting for him. The question just comes down to what he will found out and why he went here outside of just feeling like it. It should not take too long before Narashe can notice her last winner show up first.
Report Spam   Logged
Lime

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2011, 05:19:57 pm »

(Narashe won't get underway until the other two arrive, so Makuta, Alex, feel free to post whenever!)

Narashe was flicking a dried twig back and forth, rolling it between her fingers, as Ryu approached.

"Bored, bored, boredboredboredohhey!"

Her eyes lit up as she saw him, already filling with those spirals of color even before she dropped down in front of them. "Hi Ryu! Glad to see you could make it..."

Before the befuddled youth could respond, she had closed the gap, her eyes bathing his vision in color as her lips pressed to his in a brief kiss. By the time she had pulled back, all those pleasurable memories had rushed back into Ryu's mind. "we've just got a couple more people to wait for..."
Report Spam   Logged

Currently trying to think of new and interesting characters. Watch this space! or don't.
RyuForce

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2011, 05:38:42 pm »

Ryu didn't have any chance to resist this time. Before he knew it, those lovely colors were back and the memories of that woman flood his mind even before he had a chance to realize what this woman was. He finds himself getting a nice kiss as he stares into those eyes. "Just a couple more...to wait for..."
Report Spam   Logged
makuta15
Administrator

View Profile
Third year Anniversary Level 5 Second year Anniversary
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2011, 06:38:16 pm »

Lysander had been taking a stroll along the generous countryside. Early in the afternoon, he had begun to feel cramped...listless. It had been easy enough to beg out of his duties for one gorgeous afternoon; no sense wasting away in a tower when there was a beautiful day to be enjoyed. He simply had begun walking wherever his feet may take him...

Beautiful foliage, the mage thought to himself as he hit the clearing. For some reason, he'd never seen this tranquil spot before. Perhaps there were some wards about it, to keep it safe from prying eyes? If so, he could see why. The place was serenity incarnate. Soft moss on the ground, a gentle breeze playing in the tall oaks. A bird could be heard flitting happily around, somewhere. A small, green humanoid figure leaned over a dazed-looking traveler. the -

what?!

Instantly on guard, Lysander swept into the clearing. A series of runes flared around his staff as it began to glow with mystic energies.

"You there! step away from that man!"
Report Spam   Logged

Experiments are what I do, yes.
DrgnmastrAlex
The one who won't let this place die >.>
Administrator

Lay off the poor beavers, will ya?! SHEESH!!

View Profile
Third year Anniversary Search Second year Anniversary
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2011, 08:22:29 pm »

Soren'la, too, felt an odd compulsion to suddenly wander, though she knew not where.  Coming up to this shady grove, she felt at peace.  The surroundings were beautiful.  She never knew about this place before...

Suddenly, she heard a voice call out, "You there!  Step away from that man!"  She thought she recognized the voice as one of the mages from the Sanctum, but was unsure what such a person would be doing out here.  She swiftly made her way to where she heard the voice.
Report Spam   Logged

Can it wait? I'm just finishing up on some callibrations.
Lime

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2011, 08:30:47 pm »

Narashe gently stroked Ryu's face, cooing to him softly as she closed the gap once more. Another quick taste before the others arrived wouldn't hurt...

"You there! Step away from that man!"

Oooh, she knew that voice. Her gaze slowly turned to the newcomer, and Lysander felt a chill go down his spine as those entrancing, wonderful colours brought back all the memories. A moment of hesitation was all Narashe needed to close the gap and make her his again. "Well hello there, handsome..."
Report Spam   Logged

makuta15
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2011, 09:06:11 pm »

"Wha...what...?"

It seemed that no sooner had he spoken, then the creature looked up...and then there was a flash of brilliant color that overwhelmed Lysander's vision. A warm numbness spread through the mage, making it hard to move...hard to focus...hard to think...

Thoughts and images flowed into his head. Pictures of a small, lithe body...not human. Foreign, exotic...and eyes...large...beautiful...eyes...

"N-no, I...I..." Lysander's eyelids flickered as he tried to fight off the pleasurable numbness that was taking him over. The creature - Lady Narashe - was in front of him, now...drawing him deeper into...those eyes...

The mage murmured thickly as his legs gave way beneath him, and he dropped to his knees in a daze on the moss before Narashe. The colors - he couldn't think -

"Hello..." he mumbled, eyes blank.
Report Spam   Logged

DrgnmastrAlex
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2011, 09:12:56 pm »

Soren'la caught up with the owner of the voice, but witnessed him fall to his knees, as she saw some lizard-woman staring into his eyes.  She seemed familiar.

"Wh...who are you?  Stop your attack now, or you'll get a missle aimed right between your eyes!"
Report Spam   Logged

Lime

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2011, 10:05:51 pm »

Narashe kept one eye trained on Lysander, gazing into his eye as her lips crushed to his, her tongue voraciously invading his mouth. The other swiveled towards Soren'la, and as she too got in touch with those sensations again, her legs turned to jelly...

Narashe broke from the kiss a moment to speak to her. "Good, we're all here... c'mon over! I want to introduce you all..."
Report Spam   Logged

DrgnmastrAlex
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2011, 10:10:07 pm »

Suddenly, an eye turned right at Soren'la's eyes, and she felt a familiar sense of bliss wash over her.  She felt... all gooey...and... niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiicccce....

"O....oooooooookaaaaayyy...", she slurred, a bit of drool forming at the corner of her mouth, as she made her way over to Narashe.
Report Spam   Logged

makuta15
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2011, 10:12:48 pm »

In his entranced state, Lysander could do little but lay there as Narashe...beautiful, exotic Narashe...leaned over him to dominate his mouth with a kiss. He could feel his resistance melting as she pressed against him, turning into desire to return the favor...

When Narashe broke the kiss, he simply gasped for breath, head lolling to the side.

"Narashe..." he murmured, drunkenly.
Report Spam   Logged

Lime

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2011, 05:15:37 am »

As soon as she was within reach, Narashe reached a hand up to cup the elf woman's chin, leading her in closer, while her long tail snaked back to beckon Ryu over to her. Very shortly, she was surrounded on 3 sides. Still taking Lysander and Soren'la down into a deep, deep trance with those pretty spirals. Numbing their resistance, getting them in touch with how good it felt to obey and relax. Her hands rested on their shoulders, turned them to face each other. "First off! Lysander, this is Soren'la. Soren'la, this is Lysander. Say hello to each other..."

Her eyes pulsed, and they felt a quiver of desire course through their bodies as they gazed at each other, so close...
Report Spam   Logged

DrgnmastrAlex
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2011, 11:38:44 am »

Soren'la felt a surge of desire blanket her, as those eyes pulsed, and she leaned in, kissing Lysander passionately, her hands exploring his body.

"Sooo...goooood...toooo...relaaaaxxx...."
Report Spam   Logged

makuta15
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 12, 2011, 01:16:30 pm »

Any semblance of resistance was gone, now; Lysander was completely in thrall to Narashe's stare, happily falling deeper and deeper into blissful trance. So wonderfully relaxing...his body felt so good, so warm and relaxed. So good to relax and obey, obey Narashe...

A gentle hand turned his unresisting body around to face a very pretty elf maiden. She, too, seemed lost in trance, her heavy-lidded eyes staring blankly ahead. A pulse of color filled Lysander's vision, and -

And suddenly he could feel the warmth radiating from her skin, so soft, so close to his own. His heart began to pound in his chest. She was so beautiful...Her soft form, so teasing, so tempting...he...needed to...

Without warning, he found his lips pressed firmly against her own, mouths battling with each other in a lover's embrace. He couldn't get enough of her touch, her taste, the warmth of her mouth, never letting her break the kiss for long - the desire for her was simply overwhelming...

He shuddered pleasantly as he felt her hands caressing him, even as he eagerly ran his own hands across her body, savoring the touch, the smooth skin...each of them lost in blissful trance, knowing nothing but the words of their Mistress and the touch of each other...

"Soren...la..."
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
  Print  

Jump to: